That's a hit.

TOU save: 12, Staggered & Dazed

Seeing this, 2 Ultio Suits fly into melee and starts punching at Ultra Girl: 21 14

One hit, give me a DC21 TOU save.

Ultio Blue shoots a Laser at Ultra Girl: 30, that's a hit and a crit. Give me a DC28 TOU save.

Ultio Red clears her Dazed Condition

@Kaede Kimura is up

25 - Ultio Suit Users - KO:1, Trapped: 2

--- Ultio Red: Staggered

--- Ultio Blue: Unharmed

17 - Carnifex - Bruise (x1)

16 - The Dreamer - 0HP - Unharmed

9 - Ultra Girl - 2HP - Unharmd

Edited by RocketLord

Ok, let's see if Ultra Girl can pull out a miracle and knockout one of the Ultio Suits that just tried to melee so she can make use of her Takedown Attack feat.

Ultra Girl

Standard Action: Trying to melee hit one of the nearby Ultio Suits with her Enhanced Strength.  Attacking Nearby Ultio Suit: 1d20+6 11. Ouch. Ok. Let's burn yet another Hero Point and try that again.  Attacking Nearby Ultio Suit: 1d20+6 25. Much better! That's another 25 vs. Toughness. 

Nice!

Alright, if the 2nd Ultio Suit and Ultio Red is in Takedown Attack melee range then she'll go for the former first and latter second when it comes to the attacks.

Attacking 2nd Ultio Suit: 1d20+6 26. Very nice! That's a crit so Toughness save is now DC 30 but since their a minion I think they go down immediately on a crit. 

Attacking Ultio Red: 1d20+6 19 Not as glorious but a possible hit all the same. DC 25 Toughness .

Yep, that's an automatic KO.

That's a hit on Ultio Red, so TOU save: 20

That's a KO!

Can I get you to add the last actions to your post before I go IC, and tell me here when you have?

25 - Ultio Suit Users - KO:3, Trapped: 2

--- Ultio Red: KO

Alright, you're making your way through the Ultio Suit Users. Some are starting to flee now that Ultio Red is down, but Ultio Blue and a few others are still standing.

Blue pulls back a bit, and the other seem hesitant to attack.

Show me if you press the attack or what else you decide to do in your posts!

25 - Ultio Suit Users - KO:3, Trapped: 2

--- Ultio Red: KO