And its on! There's a big number of Ultio Suit users, but I'll be using no more than 4 attacks from them in one turn for now, since they're all stumbling over each other.

Ultio Red and 3 other Ultios goes straight for the Carnifex by blasting at it: 18 18 26 28

That's... some good rolls. Including a crit.

All hits, that's 3 DC19 TOU saves and one DC24 TOU save for the Carnifex.

Next, Carnifex and Dreamer, then Ultra Girl.

Okay, well that's gonna be a cavalcade of whiffle bats. The Carnifex has immunity to critical hits, so ping there, back down to DC19. Then, assuming it's not penetrating none of them beat it's Impervious Toughness 7.

Not gonna lie I thought that was gonna turn ugly for a bit there.

Well, The Carnifex's action is fairly simple. She jumps up and takes a swing at Ultio Red.
And I was right in my worry that my dice would betray me! 1d20+4= 5!
Hero Point, cause no thanks! 1d20+4= 23 I really hope that hits, cause if not I'm in trouble! If it does Toughness DC is 25

The Dreamer is gonna use Dreamscape to generate a box around a two of Ultio Suits. DC17 (Max at PL) Reflex saves for them. Anyway, the maximum toughness she can achieve based on ranks is 15, but since that exceeds PL caps it is probably toughness 7. The box has a hole in the bottom so if it was lifted the suits could escape and weighs a lot.

Since Dreamer already has two of the Ultio Suits in Box Jail and Carnifex is nomming on Ultio Red, Ultra Girl is going to pick a fight with the one unboxed Ultio Suit. She's going to go about this by setting her Weapons System Array to its Alternative Power Laser-Vision and just blasting them. For the record, her Ultra Systems Dynamic Array is set currently to its Base Power.

Ultra Girl

Free Action: Switching from Base Power to Laser-Vision on Weapons System Array.

Standard Action: Using Laser-Vision on unboxed Ultio Suit. That's a initial Attacking Ultio Suit: 1d20+8 13 but I'm going to use a Hero Point to roll again. Attacking Ultio Suit: 1d20+8 9. That's also terrible but hopefully the boost to 19 should be enough to hit. Damage is 23 Toughness. 

Carnifex: That's a hit, rolling TOU: 25

What're the odds? (well, 1 in 10, but hey)

Ultio Suits reflex vs. box: 21 18, both escape

And DC23 TOU save for another Ultio: 8, one down and flying

@Kaede Kimura give me an IC. And no need to hold back with your ICs and wait for me to respond to the OOC.

For the record: I got a set number of Ultio Suit Users, we'll see how things develop as you fight them.

25 - Ultio Suit Users - KO:1

--- Ultio Red: Unharmed

--- Ultio Blue: Unharmed

17 - Carnifex - Unharmed

16 - The Dreamer - 0HP - Unharmed

9 - Ultra Girl - 2HP - Unharmd

• 3 weeks later...

Time for Ultio Suits to gang up!

Ultio Blue creates a Shockwave that should catch all of you. Give me a DC16 Reflex save for all characters, then a DC21/18 TOU save vs. Damage after that (Area effect, so Evasion applies)

Following that, Ultio Red flies into melee with Carnifex and punches: 24

that's a hit. Give me a DC23 TOU save for Carnifex.

Three of the Ultio Suit users blasts at Ultra Girl, since she just took out one of their own: 25 23 10, that's 2 hits, so give me 2 DC19 TOU saves.

@Kaede Kimura is up

25 - Ultio Suit Users - KO:1

--- Ultio Red: Unharmed

--- Ultio Blue: Unharmed

17 - Carnifex - Unharmed

16 - The Dreamer - 0HP - Unharmed

9 - Ultra Girl - 2HP - Unharmd

• 2 weeks later...