GM

Advay smiles at you beatifically, as if he did not sport a black eye or have dust caked on his clothes and hair.

"I've been hiding here for a month. I'd like to believe I know a path or two." He starts walking forward, his boxes trailing behind him, bobbing up and down. "Though I must admit, I would have thought you'd know of a path yourself. Isn't that how you've managed to reach me?"

The two of you begin your trek, quickly leaving behind the group of Morlocks still encased in ice and glaring at your backs. Before half an hour is done, the badger and dwarf would have reached them, but the two of you would have been long gone by then. Two travelers in the countless tunnels and caverns of Sub-Terra, only magic or powers could track your path.

Disappeared in the darkness and the stone, you expect another two hours before you reach the Undercity, relatively more civilized than only Sub-Terra. Advay in tow and your smugglers waiting for him in a sewer that leads into Malory Bay, you have all the time in the world. So ask your questions. Rest and recuperate, but ready your wits. There are still many who want him.

The job isn't done until Advay is safe and hidden.

9 hours ago, Zeitgeist Blue said:

"I've been hiding here for a month. I'd like to believe I know a path or two." He starts walking forward, his boxes trailing behind him, bobbing up and down. "Though I must admit, I would have thought you'd know of a path yourself. Isn't that how you've managed to reach me?"

Blackstaff returns Advay's smile unfazed. "I don't find myself down here regularly and the paths can change between my visits. I wouldn't want to rely solely on my mental map of Sub-Terra." He pulls the compass from his pocket. "And this is a fine piece of work." The wizard opens the compass out of curiosity, before closing it and returning it to his pocket. Letting his fingers brush the key. "Now then, let's get you out of here safe and sound."

As they walk Blackstaff informs Advay about he plans to smuggle his out of the city and to Freedom City, and hopefully out of the reach of the clans.