Question about Retiring and Created New Character

Master_Pelle

I have reading the rules about that you could retire your old character and bring in a new character. Then I relies that what will happening all those power points that you have earned?

Example that a player have a PL 10 character that have total 165 power points and then he decided to retire his old character and created the new character. Will the new character with PL 10 have 165 power points or start it as completely fresh with only just 150 power points?

I have reading the rules about that you could retire your old character and bring in a new character. Then I relies that what will happening all those power points that you have earned?

Example that a player have a PL 10 character that have total 165 power points and then he decided to retire his old character and created the new character. Will the new character with PL 10 have 165 power points or start it as completely fresh with only just 150 power points?