Justice

8PM, March 19th, 2020

University Hill, Emerald City

It was late, sure, but could have been later. At least Robin could come and go, it wasn't like students didn't keep odd hours, right? Nobody would mind if she showed up in the middle of the night, and it was only evening, so, it wasn't a big issue. Not that she had been hanging around as much as usual lately, not since figuring out how to get to the AnneX, at least...

So, Salvo wanted to check the place where she used to work on her stuff. Figure out how Mars had managed to grab hold of Robin's tech. It made sense, and two pairs of eyes were better than one, anyway. So, after setting things up, Robin was now standing outside the entrance to the building on the campus that held the workshop, 3D printers and whatever else that she had used to use. Compared to her fully costumed look, she had dressed down considerably. A pair of jeans, a blue and white t-shirt with the Captain Thunder logo, an open dark red jacket, and, of course, her mask. She didn't know Salvo that well yet, after all... and who knew who else was gonna show up?

Robin stood a bit to the side, away from the entrance to the building, at the spot they had agreed to meet around 8. She fought the urge to look at her watch. Not that Salvo was late, but Robin really wanted to get this over with.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salvo

Nicole had to admit, it was odd entering Emerald City University's campus fully armored as Salvo.

Usually, she would exit Bellios a good distance away and enter as Nicole, normal freshman student in ECU. The walk would help clear her mind. There weren't as many fights in Emerald City as she was used to but still, Bellios had a way of making her more aggressive, more forward. There wasn't much of a magic community either, unlike where Phantom had set her roots down. The Master Mage's homecity attracted all sorts. Emerald City was bare, almost mundane when she had gotten used to the craziness of Freedom City. It was darker too but it may be more because she knows more than she had ever once did.

She'd end her night as Nicole, sneak into University Hill under the pretense of studying late or whatever excuse she could make.

Not tonight though. She was here on hero business, not a social call, but she still needed to go incognito and Salvo was anything but.

Salvo landed unseen and unheard away a few minutes walk from the rendezvous point. Then a few seconds later, Nicole emerged from the shadows. A bandana wrapped around her face and a baseball cap sitting on her head. She kept her glasses, which held some of Salvo's sensory capabilities. She wore an off-white colored hoodie, jeans, and sneakers. Inconspicuous and as far from a hero as she could while still hiding her identity.

She felt naked.

The location of Justice's old workshop was cause for a small smile. To think that Justice was connected to ECU or one of the businesses catering to the university's residents made this area of the city added one more hero who called this hill their homebase. Taken all together it was four heroes. Her, Justice, Naomi, and Kanunu.

"Hey, Justice? It's Salvo." Nicole said from behind Justice, slightly unsure if the masked person was the hero in the noodle shop. In contrast to Salvo's persona, Nicole was not imposing in the slightest. She was tall for a woman but lanky. Then she looked up at the building and gave a low whistle.  "So all of this is your workshop? How'd you get the whole building for yourself?" 

Edited by Zeitgeist Blue

Justice

Robin paused  briefly when the woman with the bandana, cap and hoodie walked up and... announced herself as Salvo. She looked at her, then stiffled a short laugh. "Sorry, sorry, its just... you're... not really was expecting? And that mask and everything, its just great!"

So, just two masked women walking into ECU, right? Now that wouldn't attract any attention at all. Hopefully, no one was working late.

She shook her head, pushing away from the wall. "Err... yeah, saying I got the whole building for myself is probably kiiind of stretching it?" So, how much should she tell? Salvo was smart, she'd probably figure it out the moment she saw the card anyway, so... No reason to lie, was there? "Starting out, before I found a way to, y'know, get my own place, I, well... kind of used the university's workshop when no one was looking? There's some great 3D printers here, and I had access to a lot of stuff as part of my studies here... and I'm probably way behind on my thesis now that I think about... But, yeah. This is probably where they got my tech, if they stole it." Robin gestured towards the entrance. "There's usually not anyone around at this time, and I've got a gadget that loops the security cameras for a bit, but we should probably get a good look anyway."

Nicole

Nicole had stiffened upon Justice's laugh. She could feel her face redden, thankfully hidden beneath her bandana.

"Wow, thanks. Really." Her eyes rolled as, absently, she pulled down on her baseball cap. "Let's just get this over with so I can get out off this stupid get-up."

Then they began to walk around the building and Nicole slid her hands into her hoodie's kangaroo pocket. They were way conspicuous up close but from afar a casual observer could mistake them for two students. Somehow her question about the building turned into Justice's life story, much to Nicole's morbid curiosity. These were things she couldn't unhear as much as she wanted to.

Nicole walked up to the entrance and laid a hand on the door. She froze before going any further then and to Justice.

"Girl, free advice." Nicole sighed. "You're horrible at keeping secrets. In the space of like three breaths you cut down for me who you could be from sixteen thousand down to a few thousand." She tapped the edge of her foot on the door. "This is a School of Engineering building. No violinist is coming here to work on her music. So then from a few thousand to less than a couple thousand. Senior Bachelors, Master's, and PhDs."

She leaned in, looking Justice straight in her white eye lenses. "And how many of them are thin white girls with..." Nicole's eyes went up. "Brown hair and shorter than five feet, eight inches?"

"Don't forget the late thesis." 

She paused then abruptly entered the building, holding the door open for Justice. "Thanks for dropping the list down to less than the fingers on my hand and we haven't even had our first team-up!"

"Look, if someone questions us, let me do the talking." She shook her head in disbelief. "Now whenever I come here I'll be staring awkwardly at everyone on my finger list. Just what the doctor ordered. A dose of mini-mystery."

Edited by Zeitgeist Blue

Justicei

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist Blue said:

"Wow, thanks. Really." Her eyes rolled as, absently, she pulled down on her baseball cap. "Let's just get this over with so I can get out off this stupid get-up."

"I'm sorry, really. Couldn't help it. It's just, with your big, bulky armor, deep voice and everything, I thought you were some kinda big, bulky guy. Like, I dunno, a big biker type, and then that bandana just caught me off guard! I can get you an out-of-armor mask if you want? Got some tools in my new workshop, could you whip one up for you real quick?" She really hadn't meant to hurt Salvo's feelings or anything, it was just... yeah, too much. She hadn't seen that coming at all.

As they walked through the advice, Robin's shoulders noticably slumped as Salvo tore into her. She was right, of course. Robin knew that. She talked way too much, she didn't really think about everything she might be giving away. Tech was much easier to deal with than people, and well... she wanted to trust Salvo. Their little group of people, they had to trust each other, right? Heroes were supposed to trust each other, but Salvo seemed like she'd be suspicious of just about anything, but, she was right, wasn't she?

"Maybe I'm wearing a wig?" she tried, but her tone made it more than clear that she wasn't really trying. She had pretty much given it all away, hadn't she? "I'm not really late on the thesis though, just, y'know, a bit behind on my original schedule. Super heroing keeps me busy, y'know?" Maybe she should just keep silent, right? Or... wait? What was that? "To be honest, you'd probably figure those bits out soon enough, anyway. Private workshop here and all that, who else would have that, right? C'mon, its just over here. So, what're you studying? Engineering or something like that? Or playing the violin?" 

She couldn't suppress a grin at the last bit. Sure, she talked too much, but she listened, too.

Nicole

12 hours ago, RocketLord said:

"I'm sorry, really. Couldn't help it. It's just, with your big, bulky armor, deep voice and everything, I thought you were some kinda big, bulky guy. Like, I dunno, a big biker type, and then that bandana just caught me off guard! I can get you an out-of-armor mask if you want? Got some tools in my new workshop, could you whip one up for you real quick?" She really hadn't meant to hurt Salvo's feelings or anything, it was just... yeah, too much. She hadn't seen that coming at all.

"You know what? Forget it." Nicole waved a hand as if she could wipe the conversation clean. "I'll buy a mask tomorrow that can accomodate my glasses. I just don't expect to do hero work outside my armor, feeling so weak. All this sneaking around? It's not something Salvo would do."

Nicole slid her hands into the kangaroo pocket. Then as if an afterthought, she cocked her head towards Justice. "But thanks for the offer."

Justice could hear Nicole mutter something under her breath after she had asked what she studied.

Specifically she double majored in Parahuman Sciences and Mechanical Engineering, but fat chance she'd go into that much detail. Still, it was only fair that she offer something in return after basically telling Justice how she would systematically locate Justice's own secret identity.

Talk about coincidence. Like she had thought a few minutes ago, University Hill truly was the safest place to be in Emerald City. No doubt the Ultio Suits flying about and some of their users actually wanting to do good only added to that safety. She'd be amused with the whole prospect at any other time when she wasn't having a conversation about her secret identity. Though she couldn't help but snort as Justice dug herself deeper.

"Engineering. I study Engineering," Nicole said tersely.

"And sure. Let's focus on why we're here before we just go blurt out our names, where we live, and favorite movie." She raised a finger, pointing above them. "Security camera. You've got your device looping them, right?"

Sure enough there was one on the corner of the hallway they had entered. From its position it was able to cover the whole length of the hallway.

"Besides," she continued, scoffing lightly. "You seem oddly, um, nonchalant about your secret identity not being so secret anymore. So why bother?"

Edited by Zeitgeist Blue

"Oh, but of course, my name's Gregoria Gregovich III, I live on the Moon and my favorite movie is Snow White." Alright, Robin knew that she had a tendency to talk too much. Like, a lot. She said a lot of things she probably shouldn't, like Salvo had just pointed out, but she wasn't that bad about it. "Yeah, don't worry. Everything's on a loop." The device worked. She had tested it more than enough to know. Robin didn't really like to be sneaky like that, but it paid to be able to do it. Especially with everything else going on.

"I've already panicked. Didn't get me anywhere, y'know." She turned down another hall. Nobody else was inside this place. "As far as I know, only Max Mars knows. He might try to use that, but so far, he doesn't know that I know he knows, and he doesn't seem the type that's going to use my family against me or anything like that. I might be wrong, but aside from figure out what I can do to stop him, what else can I do? As long as he doesn't share what he knwos with everyone, which doesn't really seem likely, then revealing myself is just gonna mean everyone coming for me." She pointed to her mask. "Besides, its not like I spend a lot of time in just this mask when I'm doing hero work."

Turning around a corner, Robin pointed out a door ahead. "There, the third door on the right, that's the old workshop. Not nearly as cool as the new one."

Nicole

"Alright alright, don't get ahead of yourself now, your highness." Nicole raised her palms in mock surrender. "There'll be plenty of time for that over tea and biscuits, and a sleepover with the rest of the Emerald City girls. Don't you know? That's how we did things in Freedom City."

They rounded a corner and moved towards the door to Justice's old workshop.

"Speaking of Max Mars, what do you plan to once we find out he stole your tech?" Nicole asked, glancing back at Justice.

"Back in New Jersey, superheroes could testify in court using our cape identities. No one needs to know who you are under the mask. But over here? There's nothing. Superheroes ain't real people in Oregon and Washington, far as the courts here are concerned." She shrugged. "You know where I'm going with this. We go to all this work: find a rich idiot, get her Ultio suit for study, sneak into your old workshop, confirm Max Mars stole from you and all to know what? That the man wants the big bucks and is enough of a jerk to steal from the unlucky schmooze without a patent under her name?"

"News at eleven. You don't get rich without breaking eggs for omelets."

Nicole sets a hand on the door and pushes it open. "Just saying. If you want to get the real dirt on people like him you're going to have to toe the line of what's legal. Not something I saw much willingness for back in the Pak's noodle shop. So we'll just end up dancing to his tune."

Edited by Zeitgeist Blue

"Not all of us started out in Freedom, you know. From what I've learned, Emerald's a different beast entirely." Robin mused on it for a moment, while Salvo opened the door.

She was about to reply, then froze as they stepped inside. They weren't alone.

The workshop looked pretty much as it had the last time she had been there to check on things, or work on some of her actual projects. To be honest, it was a bit of a mess. She had done her best to remove everything sensitive, so no weapons, no half-finished armors or anything. Not even schematics. A large table had some few bits and pieces that wasn't really easy to identify. Small motors, miniature. What looked like some grey fabric, stretched out between some poles. Schematics for various plans on how to try and make some common items smaller, or to make them able to fold together and still work, was all over the walls. Near one of those walls stood a large 3D printer connected to a computer. The computer was turned off.

An older woman stood by the computer, with a paper in her hands. She had brown, slightly greying hair and glasses. She was dressed conservatively in a grey office dress, her glasses pushed over her forehead. 

Robin recognized her, Nicole might too. Marjory Doors, the university administrator that Robin had the unfortunate tendency of working together in her tech support job for the university. She was a bitter, nosy woman. Always complaining about things, always gossiping. Of course, she had led Robin to a number of cases... but still, she shouldn't be here.

Nicole

"Sure. I'll let you local heroes take the lead here. It's your town and I don't want to be stepping on your toes."

She was lying through her teeth.

Nicole opened the door and froze almost immediately as she saw Marjory Doors over a computer.

This was an odd circumstance. Though it wasn't exactly rare for students, faculty, and staff to be up and about late in campus at this hour, this was supposed to be Justice's safespace. No one was supposed to be rooting around. Justice should consider herself lucky most everything of hers had been moved to her new workshop. Now all that was left were a few bits and bobs, some schematics for plans.

Nicole stepped away from the door. She glanced at Justice, looking for a cue, then back to Marjory Doors. Nicole didn't forget a face or a name, no matter how fleeting, and she's seen this one around campus before.

She coughed loudly to get Marjory's attention.

"Excuse me, but what're you doing here? And what's that you got in your hand? No use hiding it."

Nicole strolled forward, waving at Justice to follow. She approached Marjory and raised her palms to show she didn't mean any harm. Two masked women with no identifiable costumes or markings meant trouble almost all of the time and while they were the exception, they didn't look like it.

"Don't be frightened. We're not here to hurt you." She pointed Justice then at herself. "We're just taking a look around."

Edited by Zeitgeist Blue

Justice

Ms. Doors looked up, clutching the papers tight in her hand, almost crumbling them.

"You're not allowed to be here!" Ms. Doors took a step back, scrambling for her phone and pulling it up. "How did you get in here? This is a student's personal space! I got campus security on speed dial, get out of here!"

Ms. Doors wasn't usually the one to look at computers, not unless she had to for work, or if she wanted to look at Facebook to look at family and friends. She needed her fresh gossip, after all. She might hover around some students or their workshops to listen in or chat, but she wasn't the type to go in there if no one was there. 

Besides, she didn't have keys to the personal workshops.

"Calm down, calm down." That phone... "We're super heroes, see? We're just here to follow up on a case, we wanted to see if the workshop's owner was in." Robin pointed to her mask. If Ms. Doors looked close enough, she might recognize her... but she didn't seem to be recognizing her at all, did she? "So, how did you get in here? I really don't think anyone but the owner's supposed to be able to get in, right? Did the owner let you in?"

Ms. Doors looked at them. One could see the suspicion in her eyes. "No. I have a master key. The administration need to check up on things. Now, get out of here or I call the cops!"

Nicole

There was the inevitable outburst from Ms. Doors. 

Nicole was expecting it but hoped it wouldn't happen anyway. People just wanted to make things harder for everyone involved, be it in unsavoury dealings or in their daily activities.  And as Ms. Doors continued her attempt to scare them, Nicole couldn't help but quirk her eyebrow up.

It was a good, amusing try but one that fell on deaf ears.

Nicole strolls forward, raising her palms up as if to ward more of Ms. Doors attempts at intimidation. She was acting funny, not totally in the stranger-danger kind of way, though there was some of that, but also in the caught-in-the-act kind of way. Nicole feels it in her gut. Ms. Doors wasn't supposed to be here. She holds her phone like an unloaded pistol, those papers like the deeds to a multi-million dollar estate. She has no master key or administrator right to check on things.

Marjory Doors was simply trespassing, while they, as Justice gladly reminded them, were not.

"Okay okay, you got us." Ms. Doors backs up further, but Nicole doesn't let her go so easily. She herds the administrator into a corner with nowhere to escape, and Nicole steps uncomfortably close, wrapping her fingers around the papers Ms. Doors still held. Hidden behind her bandana, Nicole smiles sweetly.

"Go on. You can call the cops or campus security now. But you won't will you?"

Then Nicole pulls the paper away, glancing at their contents.

"Answer her questions first then answer mine. What are you hiding from us?"

Edited by Zeitgeist Blue

GM

"Get away from me!" Mrs. Doors was panicking. "How dare you attack me? Don't you know who I am?"

She fiddled with her phone, while Nicole pulled at the papers. At a quick galnce, it was handwritten notes, barely legible. 

Not that she had much chance to read before she felt a stinging sensation in her front. A quick shock, a stun that ran through her entire body. She couldn't move, like something was sending shocks through her system. And Mrs. Doors no longer held a phone, but a small ray gun. She quickly pulled at the papers. They ripped, and then, Mrs. Doors was gone, a strange kaleidoscopic effect folding reality around them, leaving Nicole with shreds of paper in her hand.

Edited by RocketLord

Justice

Robin had never expected Mrs. Doors to move this quick... or to pull out a weapon and shoot like that, even if it did little to actually stop Nicole it seemed. "Hey!" She rushed forward, but it was too late, Mrs. Doors was already gone.

Coming to a complete stop in front of Nicole, she quickly checked her over. "Are you alright? That can't be Mrs. Doors. We..." She paused. No, they didn't have time for that, right? "That gun, it wasn't just a taser, was it?" She stepped back and reached for her belt, clicking a button and pushing down on her amulet, slotting it into the power core. "How quick can you armor up? She's gonna run for it whatever she took, I'm not about to let her out of here." She should scrub this entire room once she was done. Even more than she already had. It wasn't Robin's handwriting. She had never left any paperwork behind, and no data on the computer, so what was it she had? Small rainbow portals opened up all around Robin, armor pieces flying out from them and combining over her body, until she was in full armor. "I'll go to the roof. How quick can you armor up?"

Nicole

"These notes yours?" Nicole held the papers up, turning away from Ms. Doors. "Because I can barely rea-- guughhhhh."

She fell like a log, all the muscles on her body tensed up, and the next thing she knew Justice was by her side. She took a moment to catch her breath as Justice checked her over, then shakily got to her feet, using a table to keep her stable.

"Not a taser? Think it was a real weapon?" Her voice was still shaky from the shock. "I didn't get a look at what she was holding but... it means she's more than just a nosey bystander."

Justice pressed down on her amulet and small portals appeared behind her. Armor pieces flew from the portals and fastened themselves around her until she was fully suited up. Nicole could see the magic flare up from the amulet and from there flowing to the rest of Justice's suit. Like liquid mercury but a brilliant purple. Flashy and convenient. She needed to find a way to copy it for her use but Bellios was way to camera-shy.

"Slower than you," Nicole said as she waved Justice away. "Go after her. I'll catch up."

As Justice left her, the moonlight in the room flickered, and Nicole could feel cold steel wrap around her. She snarls as a blood-red visor slid down against her face, looking forward to the chase.

Wrong move Doors. 

Edited by Zeitgeist Blue

Justice

"It looked like some sort of raygun. Advanced tech." Robin stood still for a moment as Salvo waved her off, before nodding. "Alright. I'll see if I can spot her." A quick rainbow colored sheen ran over her body and she disappeared.

Justice reappeared just above the roof at the entrance. It wasn't too far away, within range of her short range teleport. It was interesting to use, new tech. 

Aaaand there she was. Mrs. Doors, running out from the entrance, dashing down the street.

How could she even run that fast in the first place? Mrs. Doors was not a runner in any sense of the word!

GM

Mrs. Doors busted out through the doors. Running, much faster than one would have expected her to be able to do. The very fact that she had gotten to the door this fast was almost as shocking as the fact that she had just disappeared from the workshop.

She moved almost like she didn't was a middle aged administrator, but someone in much better shape. She was still holding the ray gun in one hand. The papers were nowhere to be seen.

Edited by RocketLord

Salvo

Justice was gone and Salvo had just finished donning Bellios, when she had spied someone running outside the room. That someone looked very much like one Marjory Doors who Justice was supposedly chasing right now.

It was enough to set off Salvo's alarm bells and as she burst out of the room, her sensory suite drew a thousand feet of the world around her into her mind's eye. She could see everything from a thousand different angles as if she were right in front of them. Justice was on the roof, looking down at a Marjory Doors sprinting like an athlete, holding the ray gun but with no papers. Simultaneously, another Marjory Doors was running through the Engineering building.

One Doors for each hero then.

Salvo rose, the backlash from her rockets stirring the air around her. Then with a boom, she rocketed forward, maneuvering around the hallways towards Doors. Salvo's form crackled as energy built up near the surface plates, ready to be unleashed at a moment's notice.

Justice

"Hey! Stop!" 

This was Mrs. Doors, right? She was annoying, but harmless. Not like she was gonna shoot her or something, right? With another quick flash of rainbow colors, Justice disappeared from the roof, reappearing right in front of the fleeing Mrs. Doors, hands held up to stop her. "C'mon, give back wahtever it was you took from that room, let's talk about this, right? No need to fight or anything, right?"

She had shot Salvo, though... even if it was just a weird stun gun. Maybe she'd just been scared? Yeah, that was probably it. Get the paper, get back to Salvo, sort things out here.

GM

Inside, Mrs. Doors threw herself to the ground, rolling out of the way as Salvo released her energy. The woman kept moving faster, rolling into a crouching position and raising her gun. She fired quickly, pulling the trigger several times. Small yellow bullets flew out, raining down over Nicole's armor where they stuck, then started pouring electric energy into her armor, far more than what should've been expected by something roughly the size of a bullet. Mrs. Doors winked... and then she was gone.

Unfortunately for her, Salvo's systems easily picked her up. Mrs. Doors was still there, not far from where she had been moments before.

Outside, Mrs. Doors looked at Justice and shook her head. "I... I can't. You're here to steal! I'm gonna call the cops! I'm..." Her shocked expression quickly turned into a snide grin as she pulled her trigger, shooting several yellow pellets at Justice's abdomen, before she disappeared, mimicking the actions of Mrs. Doors inside.

Salvo

Salvo landed heavily as electric energy ran through her. Sizzling and crackling, even protected by her armor she could tell this was far more than what a taser could bring out. It was lightning unleashed in a small package, enough to strike grown women dead.

Electrical current and dark purple energy both ran across the surface of her armor, sparking constantly against one another and into the surrounding hallway. She had to wrest control of the currents and she did in her mind's eye, fingers flying on her keyboard, as she strode towards Doors.

Doors disappeared but she continued her approach.

"Your tricks won't work," Salvo's visor tracked Doors movements. "You can't stop me. You can't hide. You can't run so give up now before you hurt yourself."

The electric currents across her armor turned a dark purple then and once again she directed the energy into Doors. Electricity ran through the walls, the floor, and jumped into the ceiling, all reaching to Doors.

"Or before I hurt you."

Edited by Zeitgeist Blue
  • 2 weeks later...

Justice

Oof! Spinning to the side, just in time, Justice evaded the burst of pellets, turning around and... Mrs. Doors was gone. Again. Right. H.U.D. on and... there she was, running away. Invisible? She could deal with that. Reaching out to the side, she stuck her hand into a rainbow colored hand sized portal, quickly pulling her hand back with the Justice Buster in it. Raising her hand out to the side, she opened another small portal and fired a quick blast of electric energy into it, a portal opening up right in front of the fleeing Mrs. Doors.

"Last chance to drop the papers and run! I'm not playing around anymore!"

GM

Inside, Salvo could see the invisible Mrs. Doors well enough as she raised her gun and quickly fired. For a brief second, her entire body seemed to flare up, like some current was running through her entire body, then it was like everything about her folded in on itself, like something was bending all of everything around her for a brief moment. And then she was gone. Completely gone.

Outside, the blast of electric hit the fleeing Mrs. Doors in the gut, but it didn't seem to deter her in any way. Instead, she just stopped and turned around, quickly taking another shot. "No use playing with you, then." She reappeared, but now it wasn't Mrs. Doors that stood before Justice. It was Justice.

Salvo

"Gaarrghh!"

Salvo's arm swung in the space where Mrs. Doors had been a moment before. Now she was gone, teleported to somewhere far away or another dimension even, and Salvo knew there was no chasing her now. Maybe if she had the time to analyze or find a residue, but time was something she could not afford and the trail would be cold anyway.

She turned her attention to Justice's fight outside and saw two Justice's firing at each other. It was absurd but it got Salvo dashing towards a nearby window, her sabatons thundering against the ground with every fall. She dove through the window, glass shattering easily, and her jets ignited in flames. She was airborne, a ton of steel and fire hurtling through the night air.

The fake Justice could teleport at a moment's notice and they could not let another one escape.

Salvo slammed between the two Justices and waves of electricity exploded from her, washing over both Justices.

One Justice was down. Salvo could see her fall unconscious but the other was still up and still a threat. Salvo stomped towards her.

"You have one chance to prove you are who you say you are." Salvo reached for the Justice's arm. "Or I shock you again."

Edited by Zeitgeist Blue

Justice

What the hell?

Salvo came in from nowhere and blasted them. A shockwave, lightning just blasting through her. She had never felt anything just like that. Lightning blasting through her body, setting every nerve end on fire. It didn't really hurt, but she was competely locked down. Couldn't move, couldn't do anything. The shapeshifter or whatever the Mrs. Doors was just went down, which was kind of surprising. She'd taken her hits, but, then again, Salvo was something else, right?

And now Salvo was threatening her, wanting her to prove that she was the real one... great.

Yeah, sure. She'd get right on that, as soon as she could move.