Keep Their Heads Ringing OOC

angrydurf

With the Royals disarmed the uninjured 88's are going to make a run to hide in the crowd.

ROUND 2

30   ???   (A mystery)

26   Gauss    3HP     (Uninjured, Will be fatigued next round)

22  88's    Minions         (2 In Crowd (DC 15 notice to track them in the crowd), 2 bleeding out, 1 unconcious)

21  Shooting Star    3HP     (Uninjured)

15  Ms. Bright    3HP     (Uninjured)

10  Royals    Minions         (10 Remain)

1   Crowd     Bystanders    (Panicked)

@Kaede Kimura Shooting Star is Up

Content Warning:  Police violence.  One of the planned complications for this thread is crowd control.  When the fighting breaks out the crowd rushes the police barricades and the police respond with force thinking it's a riot like they had been deployed to prevent.  I'm continuing with this complication and thread with the understanding that this may hit closer to home right now for some people with current events.  If anyone is uncomfortable with this progression please message me and I will work with you to get a satisfactory resolution or branch a thread off for you as needed to resolve your characters actions here.  

That said back to our regularly scheduled posting.

Royals will scatter now that they have Ms. Brights attention and have been disarmed.  Two into the crowd moving down baltimore two in each direction on 82nd where there is less of a crowd. 

Three are charging at the figure that was skulking along baltimore east deeper into the fens.  They all try to jump him only one manages to get a hit in and it doesn't look to do much beyond piss off the guy they are attacking.

The Crowd is in a full panic now, not helped by both the gangsters and supers in their midst and break into a full run west on Baltimore toward Grenville and the barricades there.  

Top of Round Three:  

Superbeast has his involuntary transformation triggered and goes full wolfman.

He lets out a bloodcurdling howl and triggers his Fearsome Presence which is a DC 15 Will save.  The three royals that were just punching him all fail and cower.  The back of the crowd is in range and also affected pushing harder driving more of a panicked rush around Shooting Star and her opponent and making it much more difficult to pick out the gangsters that joined the crowd.  

ROUND 3

30   Superbeast         (Uninjured)

26   Gauss    3HP     (Uninjured, Will be fatigued next round)

22  88's    Minions         (1 In Crowd (DC 25 notice to track them in the crowd), 2 bleeding out, 1 unconcious, 1 Grappled by Shooting Star)

21  Shooting Star    3HP     (Uninjured)

10  Royals    Minions         (4 fleeing, 2 in crowd (DC 25 notice to track them in the crowd), 3 cowering in terror)

I need a DC 15 will save from each of you and Gauss is up.

@Tiffany Korta  @Azuth65  @Kaede Kimura

Ms. Bright and Gauss pass the save and are fine.  Shooting star fails by 9 which means she's fleeing from the wolfman along with the crowd.  Shooting star will get another save at the top of next round at +1 to the save and can use extra Effort to get a new save on her action (also with the +1).

Superbeast Toughness save is 1d20+8=14 Fail by nine he is bruised and dazed.

The 88 Shooting star grappled is oing to run as well when Shooting star drops them both he and the one already with the bystanders are now lost in the crowd.

ROUND 3

30   Superbeast         (Bruised X1, Dazed)

26   Gauss    3HP     (Uninjured, Will be fatigued next round)

22  88's    Minions         (2 escaped into the crowd, 2 bleeding out, 1 unconcious)

21  Shooting Star    3HP     (Uninjured)

10  Royals    Minions         (4 fleeing, 2 in crowd (DC 25 notice to track them in the crowd), 3 cowering in terror)

Need IC from Gauss.

Definitely gonna use that extra effort and pray. 1d20+4= 9

I'm gonna use a hero point to reroll that. 1d20+4= 18

Gonna let the 88 go cause Shooting Star has bigger problems. As her action she's going to fly at max speed to the barricade to try stop this from turning out awfully, by trying to talk them down as her action.

I'm going to roll the diplomacy check now, but it's going to be a little bit before I get to the IC.

1d20+10= 24 (Note; As per her attractive feat, if the officers find her attractive the total becomes 28)

Edited by Kaede Kimura

Diplomacy check is enough to improve the cops overall reactions so they're not going to open up on dispersing the crowd but are demanding the crowd disperse.  You can probably personally get past the line without being seen as a threat and if you can find a commander might be able to convince them personally to order the police to stand down.  If the crowd doesn't charge the police line or get aggressive before you manage too.  So not going to go bad this round and you have a shot at resolving this on your next round or if someone else can step in to help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...