So who wants to meet another alternate Terrifica?

See the title. Concept is a Terrifica that helped too much and is falling into the Emerald Empress world conquering trap entirely by accident. She's working feverishly to find a way out, all but killing herself trying. This worries her android daughter, who screws up calling our world's Freedom League for help. To such a degree that she ends up with whoever signs up for this. Maybe y'all can help anyway?

Amazingly Obvioius Edit: Wrote that in like five minutes, as I had zero time left before time to get ready for work. This Alt!Terrifica's gone corporate. Think Shadowrun & the BIg Ten, only with 99.99% less pure evil. Pretty much everyone works for her. This is not a dystopia. But it's about to be and as stated, she doesn't know how to stop it now.

I mean, I was half planning a morally grey adventure where there's no right answers. This Alt!Terrifica is a good person, really, but never learned how to say no to people. But if folk just want to punch an supergenius who arrogantly thought she could fix anything she was asked to fix that's fine too. Nothing wrong with a rousing Silver Age punch up.

This sounds interesting and if Prime!Terrifica is joining then it'd be nice to see the difference between Casey and Nicole's views on her.

Personally, I'd be disinclined for a beat-up. This seems best about asking questions regarding benevolent dictatorships and, depending on how it goes, may push Salvo further towards anti-authoritarianism or reverse her ideas.

Edited by Zeitgeist Blue