Secret Identities

Barnum

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH.... MY.... GOD :shock:

You've never read a comic!? What're you wasting time here for? Go out and get yourself involved in some panels!

Actually, come to think of it, in the first game I GM'd of MnM, most of my players have never picked one up. It made for some interesting play because they didn't have any pre-concieved ideas (really) about what their character should be doing. So cancel what I said before - stay clean!

Of all the things that Dil posted, I also find the fact that she has never read a comic to be the most shocking. :shock:

And that's the really sad part.

:mrgreen:

You've never read a comic!? What're you wasting time here for? Go out and get yourself involved in some panels!

Actually, come to think of it, in the first game I GM'd of MnM, most of my players have never picked one up. It made for some interesting play because they didn't have any pre-concieved ideas (really) about what their character should be doing. So cancel what I said before - stay clean!

Of all the things that Dil posted, I also find the fact that she has never read a comic to be the most shocking. :shock:

Well, there was some talk of picture posting earlier in the chat, so I thought I'd get one up before everyone else (makes it look like it was my idea, instead of the person whose idea it actually was). In any case, this is my brother on the left and myself on the right:

l_2f95e5062ba99a4d7b8a369916951f2c.jpg

And no, that isn't my typical choice of headwear. It just so happened that we were both off to a woolen headwear concention (or WHC, for those playing at home). And, far be it from me to favour one sibling over the other, this is myself and my sister midway through a competition to see who can be the most 'snooty'...

l_87273f48ec9c8551b1c267cc2869c5e7.jpg

...I think I'm winning.

Well, there was some talk of picture posting earlier in the chat, so I thought I'd get one up before everyone else (makes it look like it was my idea, instead of the person whose idea it actually was). In any case, this is my brother on the left and myself on the right:

And no, that isn't my typical choice of headwear. It just so happened that we were both off to a woolen headwear concention (or WHC, for those playing at home). And, far be it from me to favour one sibling over the other, this is myself and my sister midway through a competition to see who can be the most 'snooty'...

...I think I'm winning.

...I think I'm winning.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi yall.

I'm Gaea...Long Time Groovy Gamer.

New to this site. In fact it's my first post.

Who am I.

I'm a student, 22. I am an atypical Male Nerd. or should i say A Typical Male Nerd?

I'm both. I'm a media sciences major, minor in theatre, My major emphasis is Film and Screenwriting.

I am a MAJOR Sci-Fi nerd, and primarily a reader. I read on average a book every day. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

I am a very good dancer, which falls more into the atypical side of my nerdurm. I moved around a lot growing up, including out of the states.

I pray everyday for Telekinetic powers, and consequently i am very good with TK power-sets.

I have struggled with and conquered Cancer. It showsup in a lot of my characters. I recently had my tumor radiated out of me, allthough i still get daily headaches...These should fade over time. Or so the doctors tell me.

I have had a headache everyday, from the moment i wake up till the moment i go to bed, since i was 16. That is my big super heroic secret.