Secret Identities

Barnum

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, I'm a Boston-based gamer who also goes to school as an English major. I've been gaming for about 8 years now and I fell in love with M&M when I picked up the first edition in a bookstore. I'll be submitting some characters soon and I'm convincing another friend of mine to join as well.

Welcome to the boards! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Hello all. I am a converted face to face gamer from South Central Pennsylvania. Played on line for a short time a year or so ago, enjoyed the experience, then the games I was in died..... I got busy, lost track of the site, and finally made my way back to a site. I recognize a few of you from the previous site I was on, but I set up a user account anyway :D

Seriously, I think the site looks like fun, and I am looking forward to it.

I got into M&M a couple of years ago when my kids told me about it. Got the book, thought it sounded like a lot fun, don't really have time for face to face gaming anymore, found this site and here I am.

Hello there!

I've been playing M&M (okay okay, honestly I've been GMing M&M) going on two years or so? My start was on a PbP when I was starved for roleplaying and couldn't find a group. Being a capehead actually able to play a superhero was appealing so I picked it up.

After moving back home I introduced the system to my friends and we have biweekly Teen Hijinks. I came here after seeing a thread on the ATT and was thrilled to be able to bring back a favorite character of mine and cook up something new.

So Hi, I'm Raylis and I'm an M&M addict! :monkey:

• 1 month later...

Well not to you or me it isn't :P

Figure I'd say it here, even though most everyone knows this already. Me, quote, svenlol, and TD all know one another IRL. We're trying to get a 5th to join in, but he really really wants to make the character by himself and is trying to get his head around the rules, and trying to figure out a character he'll stick with for a while. We've all played M&M before, but mostly one shots with the characters from Instant Superheroes. As I've been playing far longer than anyone else, I usually GM'd the games.

So yes, it is an elaborate OOC plot to control the IC world. That and it's nice to be able to throw a shoe at one of the other players to get them to post :D

You have no idea how seconded that motion is.

TD, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, if you ever become the leader of any country, I am building a rocket and launching myself into the sun.

...Why not just launch him into the sun? Jeez, Geez. Way to over-react.