Secret Identities

Barnum

Hi yall.

I'm Gaea...Long Time Groovy Gamer.

New to this site. In fact it's my first post.

Who am I.

I'm a student, 22. I am an atypical Male Nerd. or should i say A Typical Male Nerd?

I'm both. I'm a media sciences major, minor in theatre, My major emphasis is Film and Screenwriting.

I am a MAJOR Sci-Fi nerd, and primarily a reader. I read on average a book every day. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

I am a very good dancer, which falls more into the atypical side of my nerdurm. I moved around a lot growing up, including out of the states.

I pray everyday for Telekinetic powers, and consequently i am very good with TK power-sets.

I have struggled with and conquered Cancer. It showsup in a lot of my characters. I recently had my tumor radiated out of me, allthough i still get daily headaches...These should fade over time. Or so the doctors tell me.

I have had a headache everyday, from the moment i wake up till the moment i go to bed, since i was 16. That is my big super heroic secret.

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi yall.

I'm Gaea...Long Time Groovy Gamer.

New to this site. In fact it's my first post.

Who am I.

I'm a student, 22. I am an atypical Male Nerd. or should i say A Typical Male Nerd?

I'm both. I'm a media sciences major, minor in theatre, My major emphasis is Film and Screenwriting.

I am a MAJOR Sci-Fi nerd, and primarily a reader. I read on average a book every day. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

I am a very good dancer, which falls more into the atypical side of my nerdurm. I moved around a lot growing up, including out of the states.

I pray everyday for Telekinetic powers, and consequently i am very good with TK power-sets.

I have struggled with and conquered Cancer. It showsup in a lot of my characters. I recently had my tumor radiated out of me, allthough i still get daily headaches...These should fade over time. Or so the doctors tell me.

I have had a headache everyday, from the moment i wake up till the moment i go to bed, since i was 16. That is my big super heroic secret.

My real name is Joey, I live in the southern part of Delaware, but was raised in northern Delaware. Might as well be another country down here, but that's a post for a different time. I occasionally volunteer with 4-H, America's longest running youth club(by about 6 years). My specialties are archery and riflery. I love to dance, just not in public. For a period of close to two years I performed weekly with the Rocky Horror Picture Show, usually as Eddie. I'll post a picture.

eddieme.jpg

My real name is Joey, I live in the southern part of Delaware, but was raised in northern Delaware. Might as well be another country down here, but that's a post for a different time. I occasionally volunteer with 4-H, America's longest running youth club(by about 6 years). My specialties are archery and riflery. I love to dance, just not in public. For a period of close to two years I performed weekly with the Rocky Horror Picture Show, usually as Eddie. I'll post a picture.

eddieme.jpg

eddieme.jpg

Hi everyone, I just joined up today. :)

Well I am new to M&M, but I am not new to RPGs. I started playing in 1980 and collecting comics around the same time... Hmm let's see, what RPGs have I played? I've played D&D (all versions), Hero System (also Champions 1st edition), Middle Earth RPG, Call of Cthulhu, Villains and Vigilantes, Marvel Superheroes RPG, HarnMaster, TMNT. I also played Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer 40k, and Confrontation for miniature games.

I am turning 37 this week, and am excited to start up M&M. I am married, have a dog, and have convinced my wife to play M&M as well (who has been playing RPGs for about 8-9 years). Yes I converted her to the geek side with my uber mind control powers... If only I could get out of helping with the dishes... :shock:

I work in a hospital, and I am a Supervisor/Database Programmer/Analyst for a Health Region that has roughly 13,000 employees... Endless data to analyze...

In any case, I love talking about comics, RPGs, movies and pretty much anything geeky in nature. I live in Saskatchewan, Canada (CST).

I look forward to electronically submitting dice rolls with you all... :D

Well I am new to M&M, but I am not new to RPGs. I started playing in 1980 and collecting comics around the same time... Hmm let's see, what RPGs have I played? I've played D&D (all versions), Hero System (also Champions 1st edition), Middle Earth RPG, Call of Cthulhu, Villains and Vigilantes, Marvel Superheroes RPG, HarnMaster, TMNT. I also played Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer 40k, and Confrontation for miniature games.

I am turning 37 this week, and am excited to start up M&M. I am married, have a dog, and have convinced my wife to play M&M as well (who has been playing RPGs for about 8-9 years). Yes I converted her to the geek side with my uber mind control powers... If only I could get out of helping with the dishes... :shock:

I work in a hospital, and I am a Supervisor/Database Programmer/Analyst for a Health Region that has roughly 13,000 employees... Endless data to analyze...

In any case, I love talking about comics, RPGs, movies and pretty much anything geeky in nature. I live in Saskatchewan, Canada (CST).

I'm a gamer, mid-30s. Mostly the last few years I've done games with the same small circle of friends via real-time chatroom (we live in different states). This is the first time in a long while I've stepped back into the online gaming thing.

I've played D&D (all versions), GURPS, Hero System 4e & 5e, PDQ, Risus, Wushu, Paranoia, Traveller (classic, Megatraveller, and GURPS), and, I am mildly ashamed to confess, Rifts.

I do clerical work and basic IT for a living, right now the job market is slow.

I'm a gamer, mid-30s. Mostly the last few years I've done games with the same small circle of friends via real-time chatroom (we live in different states). This is the first time in a long while I've stepped back into the online gaming thing.

I've played D&D (all versions), GURPS, Hero System 4e & 5e, PDQ, Risus, Wushu, Paranoia, Traveller (classic, Megatraveller, and GURPS), and, I am mildly ashamed to confess, Rifts.

Good to see you here, Gaea! Hope you enjoy yourself here.

And welcome Cyrith! I've always wanted to be in The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and all I know of Delaware is the bit they do about it on Wayne's World...

Welcome too, Mr. Fantastic! Looks like you have quite a lot of experience. I'm currently trying to get my gal into role-playing, so I'm glad to see that it's possible.

Lastly, but not leastly (yes, it's a word), welcome Chuckg. Looks like you know what you're doing as well. Hope you like what you find here.

With all these great peeps hanging around, these are going to be some kick @$$ boards! Look forward to gaming with you all!

Good to see you here, Gaea! Hope you enjoy yourself here.

And welcome Cyrith! I've always wanted to be in The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and all I know of Delaware is the bit they do about it on Wayne's World...

Welcome too, Mr. Fantastic! Looks like you have quite a lot of experience. I'm currently trying to get my gal into role-playing, so I'm glad to see that it's possible.

Lastly, but not leastly (yes, it's a word), welcome Chuckg. Looks like you know what you're doing as well. Hope you like what you find here.

With all these great peeps hanging around, these are going to be some kick @$$ boards! Look forward to gaming with you all!