Secret Identities

Barnum

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found a better shot of the body paint for those of you who are interested. I am far less obviously MuffinTopMan (still more George Reeves than Chris Reeve, though) and am bookended by two more abstract subjects: the universe and a floral arrangement.

The artwork is just beautiful. Absolutely amazing.

i would so do that.

speedo + body paint + nipples = win and awesome!

I would be way to embarrassed to be that "naked" in public, and way too claustrophobic to be covered in paint. I can't imagine how long they had to sit still get all that done. It gives me the willies. :(

But it is beautiful!

Found a better shot of the body paint for those of you who are interested. I am far less obviously MuffinTopMan (still more George Reeves than Chris Reeve, though) and am bookended by two more abstract subjects: the universe and a floral arrangement.

i would so do that.

I would be way to embarrassed to be that "naked" in public, and way too claustrophobic to be covered in paint. I can't imagine how long they had to sit still get all that done. It gives me the willies. :(

But it is beautiful!

i would so do that.

But it is beautiful!