Secret Identities

Barnum

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a brave man, Mr. Rook. :shock:

That image shall haunt me, not only in my dreams....but in my newfound waking nightmares.

Yeah, that does strike fear into the hearts of evildoers, don't it? And just about everyone else. It was part of a body-art promo for a local theatre festival. I was the only guy who showed up for that. I especially liked the hair, but it did leave the weirdest sunburn ever (didn't think about the unprotected skin).

That image shall haunt me, not only in my dreams....but in my newfound waking nightmares.

Yeah, that does strike fear into the hearts of evildoers, don't it? And just about everyone else. It was part of a body-art promo for a local theatre festival. I was the only guy who showed up for that. I especially liked the hair, but it did leave the weirdest sunburn ever (didn't think about the unprotected skin).

i would so do that.

speedo + body paint + nipples = win and awesome!

i would so do that.

i would so do that.

Hey all, I've been here for a couple of weeks, so figured it was time to 'de-mask'.

My name's John and I'm 33 years old and a Major in the US Air Force. I'm currently stationed in Stuttgart, Germany, but will be returning to the US this summer to Nellis AFB in sunny Las Vegas (yeah, it's a hard life). I've been roleplaying since way back in 1985-86. I started with the good ole red-boxed Basic D&D set and have been an avid D&D player ever since through every edition. I was also a hardcore Marvel Super Heroes player for many, many years and played a lot of Cyberpunk, and a little Shadowrun, as well. In college I started getting into the White Wolf WoD and began LARPing. Once I graduated (my degree is Philosophy with a minor in Religious Studies) and joined the Air Force I found that my time and location weren't always conducive to tabletop gaming. So, I found a PbP sight that ran games for the White Wolf Aeonverse (where I met Heritage). So, I got back into the superhero genre playing Aberrant, and then was eventually introduced to M&M.

And now, here I am.

Hey all, I've been here for a couple of weeks, so figured it was time to 'de-mask'.

My name's John and I'm 33 years old and a Major in the US Air Force. I'm currently stationed in Stuttgart, Germany, but will be returning to the US this summer to Nellis AFB in sunny Las Vegas (yeah, it's a hard life). I've been roleplaying since way back in 1985-86. I started with the good ole red-boxed Basic D&D set and have been an avid D&D player ever since through every edition. I was also a hardcore Marvel Super Heroes player for many, many years and played a lot of Cyberpunk, and a little Shadowrun, as well. In college I started getting into the White Wolf WoD and began LARPing. Once I graduated (my degree is Philosophy with a minor in Religious Studies) and joined the Air Force I found that my time and location weren't always conducive to tabletop gaming. So, I found a PbP sight that ran games for the White Wolf Aeonverse (where I met Heritage). So, I got back into the superhero genre playing Aberrant, and then was eventually introduced to M&M.

And now, here I am.

And now, here I am.