Secret Identities

Barnum

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Phantom, hope you enjoy it here!

As for me, well, I've managed to get back for a night and I've updated where I can - apologies if I've missed you. I'll be gone again for three days as part of the original absence though. For those interested in what I've been up to, well, nothing sinister. I was due for an interstate holiday, which was jammed in between two weekends touring with the company I'm performing with. Unfortunately I was called away early for the company, which means I didn't get to wrap things up as I would have liked. Anyways, I'm off with the company again for our last weekend, and then it'll be done - run finished - and I can get back to what's really important! :D

Here's some pics of the holiday - twas tré fun!

holiday.jpg

As for me, well, I've managed to get back for a night and I've updated where I can - apologies if I've missed you. I'll be gone again for three days as part of the original absence though. For those interested in what I've been up to, well, nothing sinister. I was due for an interstate holiday, which was jammed in between two weekends touring with the company I'm performing with. Unfortunately I was called away early for the company, which means I didn't get to wrap things up as I would have liked. Anyways, I'm off with the company again for our last weekend, and then it'll be done - run finished - and I can get back to what's really important! :D

holiday.jpg

holiday.jpg

Better late than never, huh?

I'm working and living in Japan near Nagoya. I'm actually about 16k north of Nagoya in the city called Ichinomiya. If you don't know it, don't worry, I won't hate you. :) I'm originally from Chicago (I lived in the city not the 'burbs).

I finally got into Mutants & Masterminds earlier last year when eyeonthemountain introduced me to the game. I'm a suck for superheroes since my best days of RPGing were when I was making characters up in the Marvel Superheroes system.

Since I started M&M, I've come up with a few character concepts, but it seems my ideas are always fairly complex. They take me forever to finish. Case in point is the villian I really wanted to play. He's still sitting on the backburner while I get the The Ghost up and running.

So far, I must say I've enjoyed the board and have seen a lot of places that I want to sink my teeth into. I'll try not to step on any toes as I explore the possibilities the site offers.

I'm working and living in Japan near Nagoya. I'm actually about 16k north of Nagoya in the city called Ichinomiya. If you don't know it, don't worry, I won't hate you. :) I'm originally from Chicago (I lived in the city not the 'burbs).

I finally got into Mutants & Masterminds earlier last year when eyeonthemountain introduced me to the game. I'm a suck for superheroes since my best days of RPGing were when I was making characters up in the Marvel Superheroes system.

Since I started M&M, I've come up with a few character concepts, but it seems my ideas are always fairly complex. They take me forever to finish. Case in point is the villian I really wanted to play. He's still sitting on the backburner while I get the The Ghost up and running.

So far, I must say I've enjoyed the board and have seen a lot of places that I want to sink my teeth into. I'll try not to step on any toes as I explore the possibilities the site offers.

Here's your better-late-than-never-welcome-to-the-site:

Welcome!

What's the weather like in Japan right now?

Thanks!

Todays looks to be a nother sunny but chilly day. No snow in this area which is good since snow tends to stop all traffic here. They don't get much snow in my area.

Welcome!

Thanks!

Todays looks to be a nother sunny but chilly day. No snow in this area which is good since snow tends to stop all traffic here. They don't get much snow in my area.

Welcome!

Thanks!

Could I possibly be the 100th post, or did they just run out of numbers?

Hi all, I've been JDRook since my early days of teh intarweb back before the turn of the century. I've been gaming since I got the D&D red box, and have been fascinated by modern setting roleplaying since TMNT.

As for me personally, I'm living in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, bounce around several jobs to support my theatre habit, and am well over 10,000 days old.

Hoping I can fit in here.

JDRook

PS - Here's a photo which I thought too appropriate to pass up.

Hi all, I've been JDRook since my early days of teh intarweb back before the turn of the century. I've been gaming since I got the D&D red box, and have been fascinated by modern setting roleplaying since TMNT.

As for me personally, I'm living in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, bounce around several jobs to support my theatre habit, and am well over 10,000 days old.

JDRook

JDRook