Secret Identities

Barnum

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all!

Some will know me from GG, for those who don't, another hearty greeting!

I'm from England [No I don't live in London, No I don't know the Queen and Yes we do talk about the weather alot - let's move on shall we?], and i'm a student, thus giving me a decent amount of free time to mooch around the internet ;)

I luuurve MnM2e, and also comics [oh boy do I read comics, I spend about 100 pounds a month on them, thats $200 or so dollars for you Yankees, so..yeah]

So...yeah, let's get playing!

Hello all!

I'm from England [No I don't live in London, No I don't know the Queen and Yes we do talk about the weather alot - let's move on shall we?], and i'm a student, thus giving me a decent amount of free time to mooch around the internet ;)

I luuurve MnM2e, and also comics [oh boy do I read comics, I spend about 100 pounds a month on them, thats $200 or so dollars for you Yankees, so..yeah]

Hello all!