Secret Identities

Barnum

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Um, well, this is all a bit intimidating, but hey, let's jump in.

I'm Matt, I'm a 22 year old currently in Georgia working as a ramp agent for Midwest Airlines at Hartsfield-International Airport. I live in an apartment with two roommates and hope to be moving to California's Bay Area within the next few months to finish college there and get my English degree.

I'm pretty new to this stuff. I got most of the books from a friend, decided to check it out online, and this seemed like exactly the type of forum I was looking for, despite it being full of people who seem to know what they're doing a lot more than I. So I'm hoping I can pick it up pretty quickly. I've read through the books a lot and have my first character written up, so I hope he's up to snuff.

That's... about it, really. Hiya!

I'm Matt, I'm a 22 year old currently in Georgia working as a ramp agent for Midwest Airlines at Hartsfield-International Airport. I live in an apartment with two roommates and hope to be moving to California's Bay Area within the next few months to finish college there and get my English degree.

I'm pretty new to this stuff. I got most of the books from a friend, decided to check it out online, and this seemed like exactly the type of forum I was looking for, despite it being full of people who seem to know what they're doing a lot more than I. So I'm hoping I can pick it up pretty quickly. I've read through the books a lot and have my first character written up, so I hope he's up to snuff.

Howdy, one and all!

My name's Bob, though I've been going by the name 'Heritage' online for so long, it seems like it should just change it and make it legal. Been playing RPGs since I was thirteen, way back in the early 80s; I'll be turning forty this year, and I have vowed to get a Dave Trampier Monster Manual tattoo on my birthday. Played D&D off and on for years (somehow managed to miss 2nd edition completely), also lots of White Wolf (WoD and Trinityverse) and Ars magica, my all time favorite fantasy RPG. I've been playing by post since the beginning of this as-yet-nameless decade.

Currently I've been living in a rented room at my dad's house as I slowly dig my way out of debt, mostly due to hypochondria; largely a thing of the past, but sadly not the bills! This year I will finally finish my screenwriting degree from Columbia College Chicago after a seven year hiatus, after which I plan on auditioning for the Conservatory Program at the Second City Training Center, the best damn improv school in the world.

I work at an inbound call center for a benefits outsourcing company, mostly talking to nervous retirees and impatient East Coast financial advisors about their 401ks and health insurance; it's really starting to get to me, but if I can make it until this October, I will be fully vested in my profit sharing, and the benefits are pretty good.

I love movies, books and high-quality TV, also theater and the outdoors; I'm a Leo, and I'm really sorry about that ;) My dream is to make a comfortable living as an actor (supporting roles or voice work) and having the free time to write my own comic book.

Howdy, one and all!

My name's Bob, though I've been going by the name 'Heritage' online for so long, it seems like it should just change it and make it legal. Been playing RPGs since I was thirteen, way back in the early 80s; I'll be turning forty this year, and I have vowed to get a Dave Trampier Monster Manual tattoo on my birthday. Played D&D off and on for years (somehow managed to miss 2nd edition completely), also lots of White Wolf (WoD and Trinityverse) and Ars magica, my all time favorite fantasy RPG. I've been playing by post since the beginning of this as-yet-nameless decade.

Currently I've been living in a rented room at my dad's house as I slowly dig my way out of debt, mostly due to hypochondria; largely a thing of the past, but sadly not the bills! This year I will finally finish my screenwriting degree from Columbia College Chicago after a seven year hiatus, after which I plan on auditioning for the Conservatory Program at the Second City Training Center, the best damn improv school in the world.

I work at an inbound call center for a benefits outsourcing company, mostly talking to nervous retirees and impatient East Coast financial advisors about their 401ks and health insurance; it's really starting to get to me, but if I can make it until this October, I will be fully vested in my profit sharing, and the benefits are pretty good.

I love movies, books and high-quality TV, also theater and the outdoors; I'm a Leo, and I'm really sorry about that ;) My dream is to make a comfortable living as an actor (supporting roles or voice work) and having the free time to write my own comic book.

Howdy, one and all!