Secret Identities

Barnum

Hello, everyone.

I am also a gamer, and have been since the early early 1980s when the gaming club at my (catholic) elementary school ran it as one of the games we perused. Took me awhile to find a new player, and then trying to figue out why a game called "Dungeons and Dragons" had countryside in it was a bit of a problem.

Ok, so I tend to be literal. :D

Hadn't yet read a rulebook up to that point.

But started playing with my youngest brother, and playedal through high school and university with a large variety of folks, and after a year or so long hiatus after moving to Japan, I started up again. I really missed it.

Been involved in a face to face game with mostly the same people, including on on this sight for the last 10 or so years, and I have been heavy into online gaming that whole time also.

Mostly I play D%D and M&M with a few forays into Deadlands, Star Wars and a few others.

Nice to meet all of you.

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, everyone.

I am also a gamer, and have been since the early early 1980s when the gaming club at my (catholic) elementary school ran it as one of the games we perused. Took me awhile to find a new player, and then trying to figue out why a game called "Dungeons and Dragons" had countryside in it was a bit of a problem.

But started playing with my youngest brother, and playedal through high school and university with a large variety of folks, and after a year or so long hiatus after moving to Japan, I started up again. I really missed it.

Been involved in a face to face game with mostly the same people, including on on this sight for the last 10 or so years, and I have been heavy into online gaming that whole time also.

Mostly I play D%D and M&M with a few forays into Deadlands, Star Wars and a few others.

Nice to meet all of you.

Hello, everyone.

Nice to meet all of you.

'ello everyone.

MarkK introduced this place on another forum we both frequent, and I figured I'd try my hat. (after I read up on M&M and Freedom City a bit more)

As for my normal ID, I'm a late 20's white guy from Iowa who drivers a bus for a living. I've been reading comics since middle school. Started roleplaying in high school when some guys a played Warhammer with introduced me to Champions and Deadlands, and had a few fun campaigns of both with that group. Our group moved from game to game for years, but since most of them moved away I've been without real life gaming for quite a while now, leaving me to find my gaming fix online.

'ello everyone.

MarkK introduced this place on another forum we both frequent, and I figured I'd try my hat. (after I read up on M&M and Freedom City a bit more)

As for my normal ID, I'm a late 20's white guy from Iowa who drivers a bus for a living. I've been reading comics since middle school. Started roleplaying in high school when some guys a played Warhammer with introduced me to Champions and Deadlands, and had a few fun campaigns of both with that group. Our group moved from game to game for years, but since most of them moved away I've been without real life gaming for quite a while now, leaving me to find my gaming fix online.

'ello everyone.