Secret Identities

Barnum

Good to see you here, Gaea! Hope you enjoy yourself here.

And welcome Cyrith! I've always wanted to be in The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and all I know of Delaware is the bit they do about it on Wayne's World...

Welcome too, Mr. Fantastic! Looks like you have quite a lot of experience. I'm currently trying to get my gal into role-playing, so I'm glad to see that it's possible.

Lastly, but not leastly (yes, it's a word), welcome Chuckg. Looks like you know what you're doing as well. Hope you like what you find here.

With all these great peeps hanging around, these are going to be some kick @$$ boards! Look forward to gaming with you all!

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And welcome Cyrith! I've always wanted to be in The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and all I know of Delaware is the bit they do about it on Wayne's World...

You and everyone else. Of course, being halfway around the world, you have an excuse. One of my online friends(who live three states away) recently asked me if Delaware was a part of Pennsylvania. It is not. There is a county of PA called Delaware county, but that wasn't what she meant. Our biggest claims to fame are being the first state and the Dupont family, who make all sorts of chemical goods and are richer then god. Many of them are also completely out of their minds. Other then that we have a beach, thrive on tourism and you can drive from the top of the state to the bottom in 3 hours. 2 and a half if traffic is good.

You and everyone else. Of course, being halfway around the world, you have an excuse. One of my online friends(who live three states away) recently asked me if Delaware was a part of Pennsylvania. It is not. There is a county of PA called Delaware county, but that wasn't what she meant. Our biggest claims to fame are being the first state and the Dupont family, who make all sorts of chemical goods and are richer then god. Many of them are also completely out of their minds. Other then that we have a beach, thrive on tourism and you can drive from the top of the state to the bottom in 3 hours. 2 and a half if traffic is good.

I'll explain my secret identity a little better. :)

My name is Jason. I'm a 34 year old married father of one. I live up in New Hampshire, the 'live free, or die' state. I'm originally from Indiana, and moved out here when I met my wife six years ago. I've been in the role-playing hobby since around 1984-85. My first game was Marvel Super Heroes by TSR, I believe. I also remember reading AD&D books in the library when I was in middle school, stuff like Deities & Demigods. :twisted:

As far as play-by-post goes, I've been in the doing online stuff since 2003. I started out playing and being the webmaster on a site called FaerunRPG, which later became unlimitedrpgs.com. I did that for about four or five months. I then played on a 1e Mutants & Masterminds Freedom City play-by-post site, run by a guy named Emiricol. I'll have to thank him for the idea if I ever get a chance. In December 2004, I started up Groovy Gamers, which is the grooviest play-by-post site in history. I ran that site through two different forums and 160,000 posts up until April 2007. I sold it to a company called iEntry, Inc. out of Kentucky. Nice chaps. After taking some time off from being an admin, I started up this site on Oct 24th, which is my wife's birthday. It's been going great so far, and I've had alot of great help so far (Bailey, I'm looking at you). It's hard enough to have one successful site, but it's infinitely harder to have two. We might be making play-by-post history. :) I learned alot from owning Groovy, so there won't be any change in ownership around here. That's a promise.

If anybody has any questions, feel free to ask. :)

My name is Jason. I'm a 34 year old married father of one. I live up in New Hampshire, the 'live free, or die' state. I'm originally from Indiana, and moved out here when I met my wife six years ago. I've been in the role-playing hobby since around 1984-85. My first game was Marvel Super Heroes by TSR, I believe. I also remember reading AD&D books in the library when I was in middle school, stuff like Deities & Demigods. :twisted:

As far as play-by-post goes, I've been in the doing online stuff since 2003. I started out playing and being the webmaster on a site called FaerunRPG, which later became unlimitedrpgs.com. I did that for about four or five months. I then played on a 1e Mutants & Masterminds Freedom City play-by-post site, run by a guy named Emiricol. I'll have to thank him for the idea if I ever get a chance. In December 2004, I started up Groovy Gamers, which is the grooviest play-by-post site in history. I ran that site through two different forums and 160,000 posts up until April 2007. I sold it to a company called iEntry, Inc. out of Kentucky. Nice chaps. After taking some time off from being an admin, I started up this site on Oct 24th, which is my wife's birthday. It's been going great so far, and I've had alot of great help so far (Bailey, I'm looking at you). It's hard enough to have one successful site, but it's infinitely harder to have two. We might be making play-by-post history. :) I learned alot from owning Groovy, so there won't be any change in ownership around here. That's a promise.