Thevshi

Campus Calamity OOC

@Bourbon @Heritage

OOC for this thread.

Let me know if either of you have any NPCs you would like me to help introduce and/or develop for the opening of the thread.

I have no particular NPCs in mind.  I'm sure he hangs out with the other botany geeks (both of them ?  :D  Not sure how many there would be).

Casey has a bit of a squad, formed of her three best friends/sorority sisters. I'll try to find a good thread to link for some flavor.

Here's a good description of her sorority, and a thread that offers some nice flavor of her friend circle. Lola is a lesbian, Darlene is straight and Steph is probably asexual, though still unsure.

Sorry for all the colors, Thev; I just needed a bit of help to keep track of everyone 😄

Since Nick is a grad student, he could be a TA for a basic biology class or two... maybe Casey or someone in her coterie recognizes him?

Yeah, that can work; Casey is very interested in earth and environmental science, she may know him that way.

Sorry I didn't give you more of a hook!

No worries!

No worries on all the speech color Heri, it does help tell it apart. 

Are you two planning on having your characters interact a bit? I can hold off on anything else from me if you want to.

I think so... but I am perfectly fine going either way.  Heritage?

In my next post, she will approach Thorn.

Two superheroes who both think the other isn't in on the joke 😂

Hehe.

I will probably get things rolling here soon.

Hah!  Totally.

Can I get Notice checks from each of you please.

Do I do that here or in the IC?

Sorry @Bourbon for the delay in responding. Yes, please post all rolls in this thread.

So... I looked around for a "how to post a dice roll" tutorial and failed to find it.  How do I do that?

We mainly use Orokos for our die rolling.

To insert them in a post, there are two ways, when in the posting window, there is a button at the top that looks like a chain link (if you hover over it, it will say "Link"). If you click that, you can copy the url for your roll and put in text for what you want the link to the roll to say.

Great roll. I am going to have to take into account supersense, which means Casey is very likely to have an advantage to a degree.

You should add a link to your character sheet in your signature. Helps GMs and others in going to look at your sheet when they need to :D 

Gotcha.  Let's see if I did this correctly...

Ah, there we go.

Okay, we should probably go to initiative rolls.