Chromium's silver eyebrows rose as the dragon spoke, his eyes flickering up to the woman who was very clearly expressing his worry's and he laughed,"Sounds like the wizard may have wanted you to leave whatever you were protecting before this, Dragon dude....I mean really, you're not acting like you're hear to do more than torment."

He pointed up at the sky,"Just diving down all fire and brimstone and yelling at people isn't going to make anyone feel safe. Even less so when you're taking innocents hostage because we were about to beat your head in. That's just being a sore loser."

Chromium was moving slowly towards a couple of vending carts, perfect missiles for him to throw at the dragons when hostilities flared up again, and he was positive they would. Dragon was likely healing himself.

GM

"You attacked me! Pretended to talk, and then attacked me from behind! Maybe I am the one that should wonder whether you can be trusted or not!" The dragon sounded rather offended at the heroes' words. "I was here to talk!"

The dragon raised its wings.

"Then run, I will not let these two stand and call me a villain! I, the Great Azhart, defender of the Emerald Castle!"

It let out a deep breath, snorting a small flame as the people below it ran away. 

"Come at me if you feel the need, villains, but I will not bow to you!"

Levity

She knew at this point with no bystanders and his apparent capabilities, he would have to be taken down. No other choice in the matter. Levity starts going down the qualifiers in terms of what sort of action to take in her head, and decides. "To be honest if we're at these loggerheads, who's the real hero... at this point, you're on US government property. A trespasser. You were asked to leave and you didn't comply. So... here we are."

"If that makes me one of the bad guys, guilty as charged!" She shouts, tossing another ball of gravity his way.

Edited by The Sailor

Chromium was edging towards the vending carts, fully anticipating the dragon to start attacking. Instead it let the people go and his eyebrows rose but he wasn't the choice maker here and so it was when things started flying again the Silver Skinned man grabbed a vending cart and sent it hurling towards the dragon. Sadly he misjudged the structural stability of the cart and it collapsed under his strength and ended up rolling along the ground rather than actually hurling through the air....he needed something more solid to hurl!

GM

"TREACHERY!" The dragon sounded almost hurt when Levity attacked him, even as her ball of focused gravity sailed past it, followed soon after by the vending cart being thrown by Chromium. 

It snorted fire as it flew up, above Levity, opposite Chromium's position. "Villains! Base deceivers! I see you now! You are no heroes! You serve the dark masters of this city!" 

Pulling its long neck back, it then threw its head forward, flames streaming from its mouth towards Levity and Chromium behind her. "NOW BURN!"

Levity

She burst out through the flames, but it licked at her flightsuit. She patted out the small candle-like fire on one of her arms as she got outside of the fire breath. Obviously she'll have to talk to the engineers to improve her suit's flame retardant design. She looked over to Chromium. "Hey, buddy! You still alive down there? I think we need a strategy here!" She shouted, before turning back to the dragon.  "Treachery? Really? That sounds like slander..." She thought.

Edited by The Sailor