"I'm going to switch to - Galstandard," said Eira in a soft whisper as she sat next to Pan at the edge of the pool. "This place is a good test, don't you think?" she asked Pan, looking around at their friends and all the adult heroes. "The ones who would actually be hurt have left or are leading. We can blame anything that happens on youthful high spirits, yes?

Zhenshchina-voin

Thought the method might be suspect the beasts seemed calm enough so she continued to fuss the shadow dog until asked her question by Leroy. She turned but stayed on her knee’s, many being intimidated by her heigh, a gave a little chuckle at the question.

I do not recommend how I entered the World of Man, for I entered in a time of war. It helped that I spent time among the soldier in the field, those that believed in what they were fighting for. If I only knew what the leaders were really like when I met them the one time. They sent me to the border to protect the Night Witches, not real witches but all female pilots, there I found women who lived the life I’d had back home. Found love for the first time since I’d left home.”

She shrugged and smiled at the teen.

Give me a chance and I will tell you long tales of joy and woe! I did it by living the life I wished, maybe giving a little here and there but not often or many. Is that what you wish to hear? Or does it only raises more questions?”

Octoman

Meet me in the room next to the pool. Left side.

Ben texted back. Left side. Got it. Then he slid his phone back into his own thighmeat, where it was quickly absorbed. He made seemingly random hand gestures while talking, pointing alternately at himself and everyone around him. "Hey, so, nice ta meetcha, sweet pool, tasty grub, but I need to, uh...take care of something. Bee-arr-bee, or tee-tee-why-ell, depends on how it...yeah." He grabbed a pair of fresh towels on his way out of the room.

Once he had ducked into the other room, he glanced around and whispered while drying himself off. "Hey Mia, you here yet?"

"I can honestly say that I have no idea what Galstandard is." Pan's response came with an amused tone, but he shook his head lightly at what Eira said. To everyone else around them, the response was in a strange language. It was melodic, charming even. In a way, it sounded like spoken poetry, but the words made little sense, entirely alien to any human language. To Eira, Pan simply spoke Swedish. <"If you are suggesting what I think you are suggesting, something about a plan for a certain great prank, then maybe keep it secret? I am not saying we do nothing, of course, but maybe something else, yes?"> Much like his English, Pan's Swedish sounded just a tiny bit off. Nothing was shortened, there was a melody to his words, it didn't sound quite like a natural speaker, yet so close.