Fox's Scratchpad

Fox

Cannot find my old scratchpad, even in the archives. Curious! Ah, well, time to start a new one, then; I don't have all the old builds saved locally, but I'd probably have to have rebuilt them anyway...?

These are generally characters I may play myself; pure concept builds that can be cheerfully stolen and used will be marked as such.

Build Index

Gyre, Symbiote Host; PL10 / 150PP (draft, 2020-02-02)

Proxy, Surveillance AI Who's Here to Help; PL10 / 150PP (draft, 2020-03-28)

Nocturne, gravity-powered mean teen; PL8 / 150PP (draft, 2020-05-04)

Gyre
Power Level: 10 (150/150 Power Points)
Unspent Power Points: 0
Trade-Offs: ±X Attack / ±X Damage, ±X Defense / ±X Toughness

In Brief: Electric WitchVenomBeetleBlade.

Catchphrase:

Theme:

Alternate Identity: Need a name. Ex-cop?
Birthplace:

Residence:
Base of Operations
Affiliations:
Family:

Description:
Height:
Weight:
Eyes:
Hair:

History:

Personality & Motivation:

Powers & Tactics:

Power Descriptions:

Complications:
Cop: Cops aren't beloved by the citizens of the city; some can smell them a mile away, badge or no badge.

Ex-Cop: As Gyre is no longer a member of the police force, ranks in Profession confer no bonus to Wealth (if, indeed, a Bedlam cop would qualify anyway).

Joined at the Everything: The symbiote is a part of its host - it's theoretically feasible to separate the symbiote, but it would be extremely (and potentially lethally) traumatic for the both of them.

Ride or Die: The death of the host means the death of the symbiote. The symbiote is not inclined to see that happen, and may attempt to override its host under overwhemingly lethal conditions.

Abilities: 4 + 2 + 6 + 2 + 4 + 2 = 20PP
Strength: 14 (+2) / 20 (+5)
Dexterity: 12 (+1) / 16 (+3)
Constitution: 16 (+3) / 22 (+6)
Intelligence: 12 (+1)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 12 (+1)

Combat: 12 + 8 = 20PP
Initiative: +5 / +9 attack form
Attack: +10 Melee (+6 base, +4 melee focus), +6 Ranged, +10 Spines
Defense:

Base: +6 (+4 Base, +2 Dodge Focus), +2 Flat-Footed

Attack Form: +12 (+4 Base, +8 Dodge Focus), +2 Flat-Footed

Grapple: +12 / +15 Attack Form / +17 Defense Form
Knockback:

Base: -2 / -1 Flat-Footed

Attack Form: -4 / -3 Flat-Footed

Defense Form: -12 (-6 Impervious, -4 non-Impervious, -2 Unstoppable) / -11 Flat-Footed

Saving Throws: 6 + 7 + 6 = 19PP
Toughness:

Base: +5 (+3 Con, +2 Defensive Roll), +3 Flat-Footed

Attack Form: +8 (+6 Con, +2 Defensive Roll), +6 Flat-Footed

Defense Form: +14 (+6 Con, +2 Defensive Roll, +6 Protection), +12 Flat-Footed

Fortitude: +9 (+3 Con, +6) / +12 (+6 Con, +6)
Reflex: +8 (+1 Dex, +7) / +10 (+3 Dex, +7) Attack Form
Will: +8 (+2 Wis, +6)

Skills: 104R = 26PP

(Skills in italics are from/boosted by symbiote.)

Concentration 4

Diplomacy 4

Disable Device 4

Drive 4

Gather Information 8

Intimidate 8 / 12

Investigate 14 (+15)

Knowledge (Civics) 8

Knowledge (Current Events) 2

Knowledge (Streetwise) 8

Knowledge (Tactics) 4

Medicine 2

Notice 8

Profession 4

Search 8

Sense Motive 10

Stealth 4

Survival +8

Feats: 16PP

Accurate Attack

Attack Focus (Melee) 4

Connected

Contacts

Defensive Roll 1

Dodge Focus 1

Equipment 1

Improved Grapple

Improved Initiative

Interpose

Luck

Precise Shot

Well-Informed

Symbiote Feats:

Acrobatic Bluff

Fast Task (Feint)

Dodge Focus 3 [to 4]attack form

Improved Critical 2 (Claws)attack form

Takedown Attack 1 / 2attack form

Equipment: 2PP = 10EP

• Flashlight [1EP]
  • Handcuffs [1EP]
  • Heavy Pistol (+4 Damage) [8EP]

Powers: 1 + 15 + 74 = 90PP

(All powers have the 'biological/symbiote' descriptor unless otherwise noted.)

Enhanced Feat 1 (two minds; Second Chance [mind control]) [1PP]

Regeneration 13 (symbiote healing; Recovery Bonus +3 [auto-success in symbiote form], Bruised 3 [no action], Staggered 2 [5 minutes], Injured 3 [1 minute], Disabled 2 [1 hour]; Feats: Persistent, Regrowth) [15PP]

Alternate Form 5 (75PP symbiote form; Drawbacks: Action 1 [Move][74PP]

Assault Array 8 (16PP array; Feats: Alternate Power 2) [18PP]

• BPDamage 5 (Feats: Linked (Stun), Mighty) + Stun 10 (Extras: Linked (Damage); Flaws: Limited [Daze]) [6+10= 16/16]  (claws; slashing, electric)
  • APBlast 10 (Feats: Accurate 2; Extras: Autofire 1; Flaws: Action [Full]) [12/16] (spine throw; piercing)
  • APDamage 10 (Extras: Area [Burst], Linked [Stun]; Flaws: Action [Full], Limited [Outdoors]) + Stun 10 (Extras: Area [Burst], Linked [Damage]; Flaws: Action [Full], Limited [Outdoors]) [5+10= 15/16] (lightning strike; electric)

Enhanced Strength 6 [6PP]

Enhanced Constitution 6 [6PP]

Enhanced Skills 6 (Acrobatics +8, Intimidation +4, Survival +8) [4PP]

Enhanced Feats 3 (Acrobatic Bluff, Fast Task [Feint], Takedown Attack 1) [3PP]

Super-Senses 17 [17PP]

• Bioelectricity Awareness [mental; Very Common [3], Acute [1], Radius [1], Ranged [1]]
  • Electricity Awareness [mental; Very Common [3], Accurate [2], Acute [1], Extended 1 [1; 100'], Radius [1], Ranged [1]]
  • Ultravision [1]
  • Ultra-Hearing [1]

Dual Forms Array 10 (mode shift, 20PP array; Feats: Alternate Power 1[21PP]

• BP: Attack Form [4+6+1+3+6= 20/20]
    • Enhanced Dexterity 4 [4]
    • Enhanced Feats 6 (Dodge Focus 3, Improved Critical [Claws] 2, Takedown Attack 1 [to 2]) [6]
    • Leaping 1 (x2) [1]
    • Speed 3 (50mph / 500' per Move / 1000' All-Out) [3]
    • Super-Movement 3 (Slithering, Wall-Crawling 2) [6]
  • APDefense Form [4+12+4= 20/20]
    • Immovable 2 (Extras: Unstoppable) [4]
    • Protection 6 (Extras: Impervious 6) [12]
    • Super-Strength 2 (Effective Strength 30) [4]

Drawbacks: (-0) + (-0) = -0PP

DC Block

why

Totals: Abilities (20) + Combat (20) + Saving Throws (19) + Skills (26) + Feats (16) + Powers (90) - Drawbacks (0) = 191/150 Power Points

Gyre! First semi-solid concept I've had in a while. What do you do when you're one of the rare mostly-honest cops in Bedlam, and a raid on someone shipping Weird Things into the city goes horribly wrong? Well, you probably lose your job and almost certainly get a bullet in your head for your troubles, but if you luck your way into a symbiote, maybe you become a vigilante!

A lot of this is obviously a send-up to the classic symbiote-style characters - your Venoms, your Witchblades even. The electricity is a fun take on it, though, and the switch between the sleeker, lethal form and the bulkier tanky form amuses me...for all that it's obnoxious in the math. This particular symbiote is probably some little slime-bug creature that got pulled into our world from somewhere else - could be space, could be some other-dimensional shenanigans, but now it's been experimented on to make it into a weapon and really, really should not be working this well. Symbiote form is definitely more 'feral monster' than 'sexy monster', though we'll see how I figure that balance out, if there's balance to bother with. It's that kinda town.

I obviously have a lot of trimming to do; as is the norm for my sheets, I made a wishlist and now I have to trim it down to either 150pp (if I want to stick it in one of my vacant PL10 slots) or 180pp (if I want to eat one of my vet awards and leave those 150pp slots sadly empty). (I also haven't, you know, double-checked most of the math since it's likely to change anyway.) One of the obvious approaches is to strip out the dual-form array and stick with a single mode, maybe building toward having that later; I could make parts of the build more efficient that way. I could also make the base human less proficient in a number of ways, but I like the idea that she's fairly competent even without playing host to something else. Overall reductions are also an option, making her less effective all-around with the goal of building back up to that - even a PL drop on the idea that it's early in her vigilante career and she and the symbiote need to get more used to each other.

The only thing giving me real pause here is that there's some amount of overlap with Wraith, in the spooky-looking wall-crawling monster-'shapeshifter' investigator department. I can tweak some things it that starts to bug me.

• 1 month later...

Proxy [WIP]
Power Level: 
10 (150/150PP)
Unspent Power Points: 0
Trade-Offs: none

In Brief: Not all rogue surveillance AIs need to be evil.

Theme: 

Alternate Identity: Voice (when engaging remotely); no civilian identity.
Birthplace: 

Residence: n/a
Base of Operations: A significant amount of service space in an undisclosed location.
Affiliations: none
Family: deceased

Description:
Ethnicity: machine
Height: varies
Weight: varies
Eyes: varies
Hair: varies

Full description pending.

History:

Powers & Tactics:

Power Descriptions:

Complications:
Access Control: Proxy has general access to public-area surveillance equipment (traffic/ATM feeds, state-sanctioned cameras & microphones, etc.), but equipment belonging to novel sources or high-security/strictly-internal networks (e.g., supervillain lair equipment, internal cameras in sensitive corporate offices) may not be so easily reached, requiring hacking or physical access (one-time or continuing) to utilize.

Big Brother: Proxy has near-trivial, theoretically unauthorized access to a level of surveillance data that may would rightly find uncomfortable.

Abilities: 16 + 8 -10 + 5 + 2 - 1 = 20PP
Strength: 26 (+8)
Dexterity: 18 (+4)
Constitution: -
Intelligence: 20/30 (+5/+10)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 8 (-1)

Combat: 8 + 6 = 14PP
Initiative: +9 / +14
Attack: +12 (+4 Base, +8 Unarmed Specialization)
Defense: +8 (+3 Base, +5 Dodge Focus), +2 Flat-Footed

Grapple:
Knockback:

Saving Throws: 8 + 8 = 16PP
Toughness: +12 (- Con, +12 Protection; Impervious 7)
Fortitude: immune
Reflex: +12 (+4 Dex, +8)
Will: +10 (+2 Wis, +8)

Skills: 96R = 24PP

Computers 10/15 (+15 / + 25)SM

Concentration 8 (+10)

Craft (Mechanical) 5 (+10 / +15)

Craft (Electronic) 5 (+10 / +15)

Disable Device 6 (+10)

Gather Information 7 (+6)

Knowledge (Current Events) 10/15 (+15 / +25)

Knowledge (Technology) 3 (+8 / +15)

Notice 13 (+15)SM

Search 15 (+20 / +25)SM

Sense Motive 8 (+10)SM

Stealth 6 (+10)

Feats: 16PP

Assessment

Attack Specialization (Unarmed) 4

Dodge Focus 5

Eidetic Memory

Improved Initiative

Luck 1

Master Plan

Skill Mastery (Computers, Notice, Search, Sense Motive)

Speed of Thought

from powers:

Hide in Plain Sight

Online Research

Second Chance (Mind Control)

Uncanny Dodge [visual]

Well-Informed

Powers: 34 + 8 + 7 + 1 + 22 + 1 + 35 + 3 + 1 + 12 + 2 + 1 + 7 + 3 = 137PP

All powers have the [technology] descriptor.

Master Uplink (35PP containerDrawback: Power Loss -1 (radio signal disruption; Minor intensity, Uncommon frequency)) [34PP]

Proxy can function without a link to the core AI, but that link has its benefits.

Enhanced Feats 3 (Online Research, Second Chance [Mind Control], Well-Informed) [3PP]

Enhanced Intelligence 10 [10PP]

Enhanced Skills 3 (Computers 5, Knowledge (Current Events) 5, Knowledge (Technology) 2) [3PP]

ESP 3 (to rank 6; 20 miles, audio + visual; Feats: Rapid 4 [to 9; extended search in 1.5 seconds, standard action]; Extras: Action 1 [free], Duration 1 [sustained], Simultaneous; Flaws: Medium [networked cameras & microphones]) [19PP]

Comprehend 4 (speak/understand/read any; code) [8PP] (linguasoft)

Communication 6 (20 miles, radio; Feats: Subtle) [7PP]

Enhanced Feats 2 (Hide in Plain Sight, Uncanny Dodge [visual]; Limited: within own active ESP) [1PP]

ESP 3 (1,000 feet, audio + visual; Feats: Rapid 5 [extended search in 6 seconds, full-round action], Subtle 2; Extras: Action 1 [free], Duration 1 [sustained], Simultaneous; Flaws: Medium [networked cameras & microphones]) [22PP]

Feature 1 (cables for direct computer/network access) [1PP]

Immunity 35 (interaction skills, fortitude saves) [35PP]

Impervious Protection 6 (Flaws: Unreliable [5 uses]) [3PP] (ablative armor)

Leaping 1 (x2) [1PP]

Protection 12 [12PP]

Quickness 2 (x5) [2PP]

Regeneration 1 (Resurrection 1 [1 week]) [1PP] (backup bodies)

Regeneration 14 (Recovery Bonus 14 [+9]; Flaw: Limited [Resurrection]) [7PP] (backup bodies)

Speed 3 (50mph/500 ft per Move) [3PP]

Drawbacks: (-0) + (-0) = -0PP

DC Block

ATTACK              RANGE      SAVE                           EFFECT

Totals: Abilities (20) + Combat (14) + Saving Throws (16) + Skills (24) + Feats (16) + Powers (137) - Drawbacks (0) = 227/150 Power Points

Hoo. Speaking of builds way over-budget. Here's a wishlist build for a surveillance AI that decided to take a more active role in helping people - see Person of Interest's The Machine for inspiration there.

Obviously a few places I could very much save points on, and I could definitely tone down a lot of their specializations and high skills and such to represent a newer, more in-progress (or even damaged) design, upgrading as they accumulated power points through play - going very wide as they neared 250/250, rather than going up in PL much. It's a thought.

Having seen this final cost, I'm also pondering a more restrained modal build, with array slots for where Proxy's processing power/bandwidth is being put (ESP vs. combat vs. whatever). I'm sure that'd be cheaper in some ways, and it would certainly focus the build more.

• 1 month later...

Nocturne
Power Level: 8 (150/150PP)
Unspent Power Points: 0
Trade-Offs: -2 Defense / +2 Toughness

In Brief: Gravity-powered mean teen.

Theme: Dear Rouge - Black To Gold

Alternate Identity: Natalia Koshchei
Birthplace: Freedom City, USA

Residence: Claremont Academy
Affiliations: Claremont Academy
Family: parents, grandfather (Viktor Koshchei - 'Graviton').

Description:
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 125lb
Eyes: gold
Hair: black

Natalia is relatively tall and svelte, long-limbed with a teenager's approximation of elegance. She has her father's short nose, pale skin, strong features, and piercing eyes (now gold, a side-effect of being infused with her powers), and her mother's straight dark hair and sharp chin. She's probably smiled at least once, surely, but there's no evidence and one gets the impression that all witnesses to the event have since disappeared.

She dresses fashionably but not ostentatiously, favoring clean lines and well-fitted clothes in her signature blacks and golds. She has expensive tastes rarely sustained on a teen's budget, and she makes up the difference with self-made (and thus perfectly-fitted) clothing of her own increasingly sophisticated design, along with a carefully-maintained closet of favorites.

When up to no good Natalia wears a sleeveless black bodysuit that covers her from her feet to her neck; over this she drapes carefully-tailored gold and black cloth, cut low and tight in the top and flowing freely below the waist, slit up to her hips in an invocation of a fine dress or elegant robe. With a pair of low-heeled ankle boots she can stand just a little bit higher (the better to look down on her foes), and with gold-accented gloves she can protect her hands (and not have to touch...anything). A simple black mask and hood protect her identity.

History:
Born as the sun set on the Second World War, Viktor Koshchei was a mountain of a man in both statue and intellect, his potential quickly identified and dedicated to the development of new sciences and tools to promote the Soviet Union. He broke ground on exotic sciences. He developed new and fantastic weapons. And he was, in truth...entirely disinterested in all of it. His last great work was a way to harness gravity itself: a machine, attached to a man, that could amplify his strength and abilities to punch through any problem, crush any wall, defeat any enemy. This had always been his way: the direct solution, solving troubles with your own two hands. When he and his work were to be buried, shuffled off to a secret laboratory where neither might see the light of day again, he donned the machine and punched through the problem.

From that point on he was a villain of the Cold War, asset and hindrance to all sides. He was Graviton, and his solutions to his problems were direct, decisive, and far more entertaining than a lab. Still, his machine was imperfect, his particles difficult to source; there was a better way, a theoretical way. Not for him, but for a child - a worthy successor. A legacy. His own child, his son, was too old to gain the power himself...and besides, he made eyes at every spy and hero they encountered. No, he would need a new generation. A new child to empower and teach.

Natalia was born in 2004 to parents that had long-since settled down, and who had neither the ability nor interest to keep her from her grandfather's attention. Under his guiding hand she learned about a power that was a part of her - not half-machinery, like her deda, but built into her being, infused into every cell of her body. Under his guiding hand she learned everything he thought she would need to survive, and to be every inch as great as he had been.

These were possibly not good lessons for a young girl. She got better at manipulating people than at making friends, better at being who she thought she should be than being who she really was. She got into fights (and mostly won) but the more she thought she knew about the world the worse she got at being her own person, and the worse she was at being her own person the more she cut herself from real, human connections. She was a bully, aloof and mean...and worse, she was good at it, even when she didn't want to be.

Natalia's parents finally put their foot down when, at 13, Viktor attempted to take her on a 'proper job' - which is to say, an attempt to knock over a bank. Faced with the influence Viktor had already had and who their daughter risked becoming, they cut ties with him and sought to enroll their daughter in a more positive environment where she could still learn about herself and what she could do.

There is not a normal person in Natalia's family tree, not to mention a distinct lack of trust all around, and she wears the signs of both wherever she goes. Natalia seeks control - control of herself, control of her abilities, and control of her life; historically she's sought control of the people around her if she could get it. She's not comfortable with vulnerability, nor open displays of empathy between equals, nor seeking help from others. She's been taught, implicitly or explicitly, that there are many kinds of strength but it is always strength that wins in the end. There are movers, and the moved; the manipulators, and the manipulated; hunters and prey. She will not be the latter.

Being a young teenage girl she has no idea how to properly pursue any of that, but she assumes a school full of the empowered will be an excellent place to learn.

She is lonely in a way she can't properly admit, even to herself.

Powers & Tactics:
Natalia wields power over the force of gravity, generating & controlling exotic particles that decay far too quickly for proper study. She prefers the hands-off approach, keeping her enemies at bay - she'll lock them down if she can, controlling the battle to the best of her ability and pressuring her enemies until they don't pose any further threat.

This more practical tactic is somewhat undercut by her sense of impact and presentation, however; she'll rarely turn down an opportunity to crush an enemy's will along with their strength, all the better to keep them from being a threat in the future, and all the better to make herself seem more controlled and powerful than she may sometimes feel.

Power Descriptions:
Lower-key uses of her powers may be difficult to perceive, but any larger efforts will see energy pour off of Natalia in uneven black-and-gold patterns; this gravitational energy is far more evenly-distributed at her target, re-manifesting as fields of dim light or fluctuating circles.

Complications:

Critical Mass: Not all of Natalia's self-control is unhealthy; her power is driven as much by instinct as intellect and in times of great distress or emotional turmoil it may manifest unreliably or unbidden.

The Gravity-Powered Menace!: Natalia's grandfather was quite active back in the day, and his identity is not a secret. She is the gravity-powered granddaughter of a known (if partly-retired) gravity-powered supervillain and one could easily assume the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Leverage: Natalia's family contains several criminals, at least one supervillain, and an ex-spy. The politics of this are complicated, and a teenage girl would make excellent leverage for anyone trying to get at or through any given piece of her family.

Pride Goeth Before: Natalia cloaks herself in her pride, wields it as both armor and sword; she can be provoked into acting against her best interests if an enemy can dig into her pride and sense of self. She may also be reasonably blackmailed if one found evidence of anything she might consider embarrassing or immature.

Social Distancing: Natalia's not used to dealing with other people, and while she's capable of turning up the charm when she wants something, her disdain and the social distance she keeps with casual acquaintances is easily mistaken for malice. Her reputation suffers for it, which may leave anyone who doesn't know her (and some of those who do) unfriendly and untrusting at the outset.

Abilities: -2 + 2 + 0 + 4 + 4 + 8 = 16PP
Strength: 8 (-1)
Dexterity: 12 (+1)
Constitution: 10 (+0)
Intelligence: 14 (+2)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 18 (+4)

Combat: 8 + 6 = 14PP
Initiative: +5 (+1 Dex, +4 Improved Initiative)
Attack: +4 Melee, +4 Ranged, +8 Gravitics
Defense: +6 (+3 Base, +3 Dodge Focus), +2 Flat-Footed

Grapple: +3 / +20 Move Object (Improved Pin)
Knockback: -0 / -7

Saving Throws: 5 + 5 + 7 = 17PP
Toughness: +0/+10 (+0 Con, +10 Force Field; 5 Impervious)
Fortitude: +5 (+0 Con, +5)
Reflex: +6 (+1 Dex, +5)
Will: +9 (+2 Wis, +7)

Skills: 60R = 15PP

Bluff 8 (+12 / +16 Attractive)

Concentration 5 (+7)

Craft [Artistic] 12 (+14)

Diplomacy 6 (+10 / +14 Attractive)

Intimidate 8 (+12)

Knowledge (Current Events) 4 (+6)

Knowledge (Physical Sciences) 4 (+6)

Knowledge (Popular Culture) 8 (+10)

Language 1 (English [native], Russian)

Notice 4 (+6)

Feats: 11PP

Attractive

Connected

Dodge Focus 3

Environmental Adaptation 3 (high/low/zero gravity)

Improved Initiative

Improved Pin

Luck 1

Powers: 5 + 15 + 38 + 1 + 6 + 12 = 77PP

(all powers have the 'gravity' and 'mutant' descriptors, ultimately from a 'science' source)

Flight 2 (25mph; Feats: Subtle) [5PP]

Force Field 10 (Extras: Impervious 5) [15PP]

Gravitics Array 18 (36pp Array; Feats: Alternate Power 2) [38PP]

BPMove Object 10 (crush/throw; 12 ton heavy load; Extras: Damaging; Feats: Accurate 2, Indirect 2, Precise, Variable Descriptor 1 (any physical)) [36/36]

APParalyze 8 (collapse; Extras: Area (general, burst), Alternate Save [Reflex], Range [Ranged]; Feats: Indirect 2) [34/36]

APTrip 8 (riptide; Extras: Area (general, burst), Knockback; Feats: Indirect 2) [34/36]

Immunity 1 (own powers) [1PP]

Super-Senses 6 (Gravity Awareness [mental; Accurate, Acute, Radius, Ranged]) [6PP]

Utility Array 5 (10pp Array; Feats: Alternate Power 2) [12PP]

BP: Environmental Control 3 (low gravity, 25' radius; Extras: Action 1 [Move]) [9/10]

APEnvironmental Control 3 (high gravity, 25' radius; Extras: Action 1 [Move]) [9/10]

APSuper-Movement 2 (Wall-Crawling 2; Extras: Affects Others, Area [general, burst], Range 1 [Ranged]) [10/10]

Useful Notes: Environmental Gravity

Spoiler

Low Gravity:

+5' speed

x2 carrying capacity

+10 Climb

+20 effective jumping Strength

-2 attack roll penalty

1/2 falling damage

long-term impact (120+ hours): -2 Strength damage on return to normal gravity (recovers 1/day)

High Gravity:

-5' speed

1/2 carrying capacity

-10 Climb

-10 effective jumping Strength

-2 attack roll penalty

1.5x falling damage

long-term impact (120+ hours): -2 Dexterity damage on return to normal gravity (recovers 1/day)

Drawbacks:  -0PP

DC Block

ATTACK              RANGE                 SAVE                           EFFECT
Unarmed             Touch                 DC14 Toughness                 Damage

Move Object         Ranged                DC23 Toughness                 Damage

Paralyze            Ranged (45' radius)   DC18 Reflex                    Area Check

|> DC18 Reflex                 Slowed/Paralyzed

|> DC18 Reflex (+1/round)      Recover

Trip                Ranged (45' radius)   DC18 Reflex                    Area Check

|> Contested Check (STR/DEX)   Prone + Knockback

Totals: Abilities (16) + Combat (14) + Saving Throws (17) + Skills (15) + Feats (11) + Powers (77) - Drawbacks (0) = 150/150 Power Points