Just starting this as a sort of an intellectual exercise, but what if anything would the people and heroes (aka the Also People) of Freedom do about the ruined state of Kingston? This came up in chat, and I agree with the sentiment that something as dramatic as a Terminus invasion shpuld have a lasting impact on the city and the world, but could some use be made out of at least some of the land? Like a memorial park, a government lab to study the Doomforge and all things Terminus, or a heroic HQ.

Just tossing this out there!

I would think the Doomforge would be left untouched, like the skeletal buildings at Ground Zero in Hiroshima. Do we know where on the map the Doomforge landed? I'd be happy to work on a new map of the neighborhood for possible Guidebook submission.

And yes, I do imagine large portions of Kingston would become dangerous slums in the ruins; cleanup on that scale takes years, and people will use space as they see fit in the interim.

Just wanted to add that I don't want to step on any toes; I wouldn't want to interfere with Durf's 'Big Trouble In Little Kingston' thread or any preexisting ones. I just think it's a cool idea, and something I can see Casey/Miracle Girl focusing her energies on.