The Harappan

Fennic Town,

Temuera II,

Lor Exlcusion Zone

The planet Temuera sat on the edge of the Lor Republic, a blasted rock that was barely able to support life. It would probably have been of no interest to anyone but the Science core if it wasn’t for the deposits of Tepeyoite a glassy mineral with numerous uses in high tech equipment. Hence places like Fennic Town had popped up around the more generous veins of the mineral.

With so many credits changing hands the worst scum of the Republic, and surrounding interstellar nations had congratulated to fleece the miners of the hard worn Tepeyoite. One place was Fennic’s best, or at least cheapest Cantina’s where someone arrived that wasn’t here for such things in the slightest.

The Traveller

Things had been quiet and as was often the case Sitara had got the wanderlust again. She’d been feeling that desire to look into those parts of her past long lost and forgotten so borrowing a little ship, she would have felt guilty using a Praetorian ship, she set off for the edges of the Republic were there were rumors of ruins of the mArttik Avara, the race that made her who and what she was.

So after a few days in jump space she’d landed on the windswept planet and made her way to the place she always went to find information, the local bar.

GM Post

The Cantina’s owner, a Dotrae of indeterminate gender, looked up and the wrapped up newcomer. Like most trying to figure out if they had the smell of credits around them, though unlike most it was to try and figure out if the newcomer would start or cause trouble. Any fancy clothes they owned was covered by suitable wraps for the wind swept conditions, and all that stood out was a rather fancy staff that looked like it could be a weapon in the right hands.

What you’d have stranger? The first is on the house if you want the cheap stuff.” he Galstandard have a Khanic lilt.

The Traveller

With a smile Sitara tossed a couple of credits on the bar, she’d carefully gathered some issued by the smaller less established (but still tenable) interstellar powers. Lor credits would suggest either someone of means, a dupe or possibly both, besides it paid not to give away to much about where she’d travelled from.

Give me some spirit that's strong and decent, if I had the good money I wouldn’t be here!” as she spoke she pulled back her hood to show a Lor, in fact a human face with her hair recently cut relatively short

Do I have to have the drink first of beat the local thugs before we begin the delicate process of gathering the local gossip?”

GM Post

The barkeeper smiled and was about to help out the stranger when disaster struck, two of the local hoodlums decided they were going to cause trouble. Wrap up similarly to the stranger no on actually knew what species they werebut they’d definitely been in some military or gang, having enough skill with a blaster that few would challenge them in the town. The took a place either side of the stranger towering over them by a good half meter.

Welcome to Fennic, lets talk about your citizen tax!” said the smartest of the two, and not by much...

The Traveller

Sitara wasn’t bothered by the thugs, she’d been shaken down by more professional criminals in the past. And a good bar brawl was always fun, but it would be unfair not to give them at least a chance to give up on this foolish plan. With a smile at the barkeep she picked up the small glass and downed the alcohol in one, before indicated for a refill.

Now boys do you really want to do this? Because it was a long journey and I really don’t want to waste the energy to beat you in a few minutes.”

• 2 months later...

The Traveller

The two aliens looked at each others considering there options, this little Lor didn’t look that impressive and it only took a moment to decide that yes they were going to take that risk.

Unluckily for them Sitara had centuries of experience and knew that they were going to attack, almost before they did, and was more than ready for there attack. As the two stepped back to attack she sprung into motion, she deploying her power pike and with two swift motions she knocked both of them off there feet spinning the pike around holding it behind her ready for if they decided to attack again.

I’d stay down if I was you, you don’t want things to get more serious.” she grinned showing how confident she was to carry out her threat.