Vibora Bay: Even The Mere Reports Of Such (OOC)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wet, slimy stuff pulling him in? Cheval is not dealing with that crap again.

Flame Strike into the hole beneath the house that's trying to pull him in, 120 ft. Area Fire Cone. DC22 REF, then DC21/27 TOU for anything caught in that.

Then taking a step away from all that.

Oh, and is Cheval's spirit vision picking up anything here?

Edited by RocketLord

Directly underground, okay! 

It can't make any kind of Reflex save - and is vulnerable to fire! 

Tou vs 39! 

35! Well that was unlikely - but it (the thing driving the babies) takes an injured. 

The monster babies are full of tiny inchoate spirits of death and suffering, as if the stuff left behind by dozens of murderers was taken and given a terrible animate form. 

All right, didn't realize @RocketLord had posted! 

Okay, the Baby Monsters attack! 

DC 20 Reflex save for everyone in contact with the ground to avoid a DC 25 Toughness save as they bite you with their horrible baby teeth. Their bite has Penetrating 5, so you need to roll if your Impervious Tou is less than 15! 

After those rolls (which are from @Grumblefloof, @RocketLord, and @Heritage if I understand the scene correctly), I'll post IC, and then Persephone will be up.

Yes, yes, reflex, increasing that with next edit, I think.

Reflex: 8

TOU: 18

The dice do not like me. Gonna spend a HP on rerolling that TOU. Not sure exactly how many I got, but earned 1 earlier from breaking through the floor, and I had 2HP entering the thread (having Luck 1 by then), so guessing that leaves me with 2HP?

Anyway, TOU reroll: 37

• 3 weeks later...