Rolling individually, just for the hex: none of them get even close. Ruling they're suitably impressed at Octoman's physical display and Kam's presence to lay down their arms. 

However, things continue to keep happening. A new trio arrive, whose leader White Lioness and Red Lynx recognize as their relative Baako from the Hyena nation in Dakana, promptly attacking the Viper Star's crew with lethal force!

The team is EternalPhoenix builds upped in PL with a few new surprises by virtue of being villains.

Their Initiatives: 

Empyr(EternalPhoenix's Spatial Warper build, advanced to PL13):  13.

Pacis(EternalPhoenix's Powerhouse Speedster, also PL13): 50.

Red Lion(EternalPhoenix's Paragon w/ Sonic Device at PL13 with all powers inside of a Device): 24.

Next post with new order and continuing of our fight already in progress.

New Order:

Pacis: Unharmed-GM

Octoman: Injured(x1), 4HP

Red Lion: Unharmed-GM

Red Lynx: Unharmed, 2HP

Ms. Thursday: Unharmed, Flat-footed, 2HP

Viper Star Crew: Unharmed(8)-GM

White Lioness: Unharmed, Flat-footed, 2HP

Empyr: Unharmed-GM

Artificer: Unharmed, Flat-footed, 2HP

Dio: Unharmed, Flat-footed, 2HP

Sun Dragon: Unharmed, Flat-footed, 2HP

@Cubismo Ms, Thursday is up! 

Another head's up. Turns out I got Ms. Thursday new sheet approved! Which means I'll be using it for the rest of the game if that's quite alright. Here it is

Move Action: Using Flight on Þórrklubba Device to move into Touch range with Red Lion.

Standard Action: Attacking Red Lion with Porrklubba. Using Strike + Dazzle on The Powers of Þórrklubba Array and exploiting All-Out and Power Attack. That's a 24 on the Base Attack.  The DC for the Strike is 32 Toughness and the Dazzle is DC 25 Reflex.

Edit 1: Also, Ms. Thursday will be suffering a -5 to Defense for the rest of the round. Meaning she's currently at negative -3 Defensive due to still being Flat-Footed, I believe. Which is totally fine. 

Edit 2: Weirdly forgot how Power Attack and All-Out Attack work in tandem. The Attack is 24 to hit only. 

Edited by Cubismo