• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Initiative for Forever Boy: 29

Initiative for enemy combatants: 11

I'll put their action after Daystar, so AA won't have to wait for me between actions.

Alright, this is a combat situation, but not one that you'll necessarily win by beating up all the soldiers, which is part of the reason I haven't set a number of them. There's two sides of soldiers fighting here, but I won't bother rolling for things not directly involving the PCs. Likewise, Macedon will not act at a Initiative score. Still, each defeated soldier will be counted. Depending on your actions, there will be various triggers that can change the current status of the battle. 

There's an unknown number of people trapped in the village, which you can find with passive Notice checks, or active Search checks. If you make use of those and have sense powers that would help you, let me know.

DC25 on the Notice checks and DC20 on the Search checks, not counting any bonuses from useful senses.

On the map below, Blue Squad is currently placed at the yellow arrow to the North, and the soldiers are approaching from the East, as marked on the map. The village is roughly 3300 feet from the la Glave river to the Town Hall marked on the map, with Blue Squad being about 2600 feet from the barn marked 2.

kcdzdxM.png

IC GM post and post from Forever Boy in the works.

29 - Forever Boy - 5HP - Unharmed

24 - Specimen - 3HP - Unharmed

18 - Rebound - 5HP - Unharmed

17 - Watchdog - 2HP - Unharmed

11 - Daystar - Unharmed

11 - Enemy Combatants - 0KO

2 - Legatus - 1HP - Unharmed

That's a hit. TOU from the tank: 19

The tank in quesiton is Staggered, Disabled and Dazed, making it pretty much inoperable. 

Specimen ends up in the middle of the village, just North of the building above the big 2.

Once everyone get moving I'll be doing some edits for the map to show where everyone is.

Edited by RocketLord

A couple of Nazis fire at Forever Boy: 17 18

Both misses

Two of the Nazis near the Northern School shoots at Rebound: 24 12

@TheAbsurdist That's one hit, can I get a TOU save vs. DC20?

And since he jumped straight into attacking and smashing a tank, Specimen is suddenly very popular. There's other tanks nearby, along with some nazi footsoldiers. One of the tanks takes aim and fires with its cannon: 14

Roll of 1-10, the tank he's standing on is hit instead, 11-20 it goes wide and hits a building: 20

I'll post an updated map later, after Legatus moves, but current status:
Starting position: Watchdog and Daystar getting ready to go on a bike. Legatus is still here. Professor Macedon waits here for now.
Northern school: Forever Boy is flying about 200 feet above, being shot at for being all glowing. Rebound, heading towards the school, is being shot at here. There's 4 nazi soldiers near the School. There's civillians, including young children, inside the school.
Middle of the village, just above Barn 2: Specimen has smashed a tank. There's two more tanks there, one having fired on him, and a so far unknown number of soldiers.

@secondling, you're up.

@TheAbsurdist When you get to your IC, just consider it as having happened before you get shot at.

18 - Rebound - 5HP - Unharmed (Pending)

11 - Daystar - Unharmed

11 - Enemy Combatants

_____ Tanks: 1 smashed

_____ Soldiers: 0 KO

All hits, let's see how they do. Just rolling 4 saves at once, stopping once one of them doesn't go down:

17, 7, 20, 24

First 2 go down, 2 still standing.

There's currently 2 soldiers near Forever Boy and Rebound, and civilians trapped in the nearby school.

There's 2 tanks and an unknown number of soldiers near Specimen and Legatus.

Watchdog and Daystar should be able to reach Forever Boy and Rebound's position this turn with a Move Action from the driver.

18 - Rebound - 4HP - Unharmed

11 - Daystar - Unharmed

11 - Enemy Combatants

_____ Tanks: 1 smashed, 2 operational near Specimen and Legatus

_____ Soldiers: 2 KO, 2 standing near Rebound and Forever Boy

Since its Christmas, I'll slack off a bit on the 72 hour posting rule before being skipped, at least until the new year.

spacer.png

Edited by RocketLord