Torpedo Lass vs. Queen Anne's Revenge OOC

RocketLord

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my plan.

I am going to smash and send overboard that mast that the chain is looped around. The goal? Take that chain and the ship it's attached to out of the equation. Then I can sort out the cruise ship.

I'm sure at some point whatever was behind that shimmer... will want to make it's presence known.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok no more ms. nice sailor.

Doing another jump but now this is to get into melee range. Then popping a hero point to pay for the fatigue of extra effort so I got two standard actions.

Hull Breaking Strikes, and Hull Breaking Strikes again!

Hull Breaking Strikes (as a kick) (DC25, +10 to hit, Bludgeoning, Autofire 1): 1d20+10 26
Hull Breaking Strikes (as a kick) (DC25, +10 to hit, Bludgeoning, Autofire 1): 1d20+10 12

The first one was pretty crisp, so I'll let the miss stand, although technically I could spend a HP to make sure it hit, considering that my HP for paying for the extra effort would be at the start of the next round but... again, the first was pretty darn crisp. I will be squaring up with her now to make it hard for that ship to fire on me (+4 for firing into a melee with a friendly involved).

Edited by Sailor
  • 2 weeks later...

First is a miss, with +4 to DC. Second is a miss.

DC29 TOU save: 16

To avoid this becoming too much of an anti-climax, the Pirate Captain shrugs off her Dazed condition, giving you a HP, leaving her with 1 bruise and being staggered.

Knockback kicks in here, with +14 damage -6 knockback resistance meaning she gets knocked back 250 feet, flying straight into the water.

The ship fires on Torpedo Lass: 22

DC28 TOU save.

20 - Pirate Captain - Bruise (x1), Staggered

12 - Torpedo Lass - 2HP - Unharmed

Edited by RocketLord

Toughness Save: 1d20+8 10

And spending that hero point for re-roll...

Toughness Save (Hero Pointed): 1d20+8 23

Stunned and Bruised

Start of my next turn I'll spend a HP to shake off the Stunned condition, so just at -1 Toughness saves.

And now she is in MY domain. Jumping in after her to keep the pressure on and now that I have full 3D mobility with my swimming it's time. Switching to PUNCHES.

Hull Breaking Strikes (Touch, DC 25 Toughness (Autofire), Bludgeoning): 1d20+10 25

I got a feeling the pirate did something last round to make a roll that shouldn't have missed a miss, this should hit though.

I should be at 1 HP now. (Started combat with 3HP, Got one from last round as well, spent 3 HP over two turns - Reroll, Cancel Fatigue, Recover). By rules you can spend as many HPs as you want as long as it's for different benefits.)

Edited by Sailor