Sign in to follow this  
Veiled Malice

Happy Birthday to me!

Yes, it's true, I do in fact age with the rest of you. :)

Funny story involving both age and roleplaying - at my FtF group not all that long ago, I argued that I should be able to use the phrase "back in the day" since I was 25. That's a quarter of a century; I'm entitled. Well, that might normally be true, but I negected to realize that the youngest person there (besides me) was over thirty. I was politely informed that should I choose to try out that phrase again, I would be bludgeoned about the head and shoulders with numerous copies of the 5th ed HERO main book. Having no paticular need to be beaten to death by tri- and quadragenarians armed with 750+ page roleplaying supplements, I wisely shut my mouth.

Funny story involving both age and roleplaying - at my FtF group not all that long ago, I argued that I should be able to use the phrase "back in the day" since I was 25. That's a quarter of a century; I'm entitled. Well, that might normally be true, but I negected to realize that the youngest person there (besides me) was over thirty. I was politely informed that should I choose to try out that phrase again, I would be bludgeoned about the head and shoulders with numerous copies of the 5th ed HERO main book. Having no paticular need to be beaten to death by tri- and quadragenarians armed with 750+ page roleplaying supplements, I wisely shut my mouth.