Angrydurf's Character Master List

Master List of Character Info to free up sig space

Phalanx (PL 15) Reputation Guidebook- "The real hero is always a hero by mistake; he dreams of being an honest coward like everybody else." - Umberto Eco

Ouroboros (PL 12) Reputation Guidebook- All you really need to know for the moment is that the universe is a lot more complicated than you might think, even if you start from a position of thinking it's pretty damn complicated in the first place. - Douglas Adams

Sandman (PL 12) Reputation News Thread Guidebook - "For the night is dark and full of terrors." - George R.R. Martin 

Ace Danger (PL 10) Reputation Guidebook- "We can't die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die." -Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Kanunu (PL12) Reputation Guidebook - "Mai ho`oni i ka wai lana mâlie." (Do not disturb the water that is Tranquil) - Hawaiian Proverb

Savant (PL8) Reputation Guidebook - “Justice isn’t about fixing the past; it’s about healing the past's future.” - Jackson Burnett

Red Lynx (PL10) Reputation -  Guidebook  - News Thread - "I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Empyrean, Infinity, Eternity (PL10-12)  Reputation - Guidebook - News Thread

Sagrado Corazon (PL10) Reputation - Guidebook - News Thread - 

The Unbreakable Kronk  Reputation - Guidebook - News Thread - 

Kensei Reputation - Guidebook - News Thread - “I choose to live by choice, not by chance.” Miyamoto Musashi

*Retired* Partisan (PL10) - Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. -Mark Twain