Kingmaker: Queen's Defence

Shofet

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachel is going to remain indoors, dutifully following Grimalkin's instructions. 

Godlike is going to attempt to pass her will save and get out of the terror. 25! I do believe the girl is free. However, she is not going to attack for now. Instead, she's going to check on her little brother.

Corona will leap over to deal with this. 21 Diplomacy

@Tarrakhash, you're up next.

Edited by Shofet

Liteshow is reeled in and under Black Mamba's control, the Speed Troopers are waiting on Rayburst's orders, Rayburst is talking to and friendly with Grimalkin, and Godlike is accusing Corona of abandoning her but seems to be at least not attacking. Roadkill is unconscious. 

Adrian's out back, Rachel's indoors.

Valid, granted. 

Alright, that goes against the the Will save of Heather. I'm going to warn you, it's quite high. It says 30, but I made a mistake. It's only 25. You succeed. For a moment, Hologram sees through Heather's eyes. What she sees is a grey room, full of glinting electronics and chirping computers. There's windows, staring out at a barren, grey landscape. The sky is black, empty except a... big blue marble. There's the Americas. There's Europe and Africa... You're looking at Earth. 

She's on the Moon.

Edited by Shofet