Kingmaker: Queen's Defence

Shofet

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops, sorry! Trying to keep track of everyone, doing poorly so far. :D In any case, that should be enough to send Godlike into blind panic and have her dropping anything she's holding while fleeing the source of her fear.

Paige will spend an HP to surge and try the same trick on Liteshow in reverse. She rolls a 26.   This will drop  her concealment, but her powers are still Subtle. 

Adrian is going to rush on out into the backyard since the front is still blocked, and let loose a blast from his pistol at one of the Rocket Troopers! It's a 19, which is a hit! Now, the Rocket Trooper has to resist... which it does surprisingly well, with a 23. It's still not doing great, and will miss its next turn. 

Which is right now! The remaining Rocket Trooper will let loose a plasma grenade blast at the back yard, meaning I need a DC 18 reflex save from everyone from everyone still in the backyard and near the back door. Adrian makes it with a 29, which, when combined with some feats, means he doesn't take any damage at all. Serena is by the back door, but also immune to plasma.

Lookin' at you, @Exaccus

Edited by Shofet

Alright! Had a lot happen so far. So the big thing is Black Mamba's entry into things.

Now that the Rocket Troopers have gone, the posting order for the rest of this round is gonna be...

1. Archer
  2. Liteshow
  3. Fascimile
  4. Wu Troopers
  5. Grimalkin
  6. Rachel
  7. Corona
  8. Godlike
  9. Black Mamba

And then we'll restart again!

Now, as a recap for what's going on: Merge and Hologram are out front with Liteshow and his four troopers, while out back are Adrian (Kombat) and Facsimile. Up on the roof is Fast-Forward, and hovering above them is a dazed and terrified Godlike along with a single remaining Rocket Trooper.  Inside the house is Corona, who is by the back door, and then Archer, Grimalkin and Rachel who are all in the main area in the middle of the house. The house is still technically controlled by Garvey, who is under some sort of psychic influence, though he has done nothing yet. You have been told this by Hologram.

Guess I'll go sit on liteshow!

I'll hop over the house and over towards lites how and have a bit of fun with Shockwave super strength feat!

Since its a close attack (with an area) it works with Takedown Attack  I'll give the wu troopers a round of applause and layer as many as I can on lite show!

DC20 reflex save for half!

DC25/20 toughness against kinetic damage.

Edited by Exaccus

Okay, so you're jumping past the single remaining Rocket Trooper and the dazed/Godlike and attacking Liteshow? 

Also, just clarifying, the Wu Troopers in the front are all gone thanks to Archer's attack, so the Rocket Trooper is the only minion left, but it'd be behind Facs, so he can either hit Liteshow or the Rocket Trooper.