20 QUESTIONS

1. Where is your hero from?

South Boston, Massachusetts

2. How would your hero physically describe him/herself? Is this different from how others would?

Wiry, with a runners' lean physique and long legs. About the same. 

3. Does your hero have distinguishing speech characteristics or recurring mannerisms?

The Southie accent and slang is hard to miss, typically coming out in full force when he's stressed.

4. What is your hero's motivation?

At the moment, graduate from rookie so he doesn't have Doc Tomorrow babysitting him. Other than that, try and reconnect with his family and maybe make some friends in this era. 

5. What are your hero's greatest strengths and weaknesses?

Scrappy determination. He'll pick himself back up even when he should stay down. Contrariwise, his mouth gets him in trouble more often than not. 

6. What does your hero love? What does your hero hate?

Gnomon loves Boston, The Red Soxs, his family, and enjoying the little things in life. He hates the Yankees, dingbats who interfere with timeline, and bullies. 

7. How would you describe your character's mental and emotional state?

Good. He got a lot of hard lessons learned when he was stuck in the temporal loop that was meant for Zeitgeist. He learned a lot about himself for better or worse. 

8. What does your hero fear the most?

Waking up stuck in the loop again. He doesn't know how many iterations he went though. Doctor Tomorrow and the Time Keepers refuse to tell him and he has made his peace with not knowing. 

9. What is your character's greatest ambition?

He'd like to get his dad to stop being Scrounge, but he knows in his heart of hearts its a futile effort. He also wants to reform Techbane, but that's going to be a tall order. 

10. How does your hero feel about the state of the world and his/her place in it?

The world will keep spinning one way or another, for better or worse. He's seen the future and the past with his own eyes and he's more concerned about making sure that there is a tomorrow present than anything else. 

11. Does your hero have any prejudices? How does he/she get along with others?

He dislikes people who have second chances and blow them by not even trying. He is gregarious and enjoys carousing with others. 

12. Where do your heroes loyalties lie? In what order?

Ultimately, his loyalty is to the timeline. He might put family and friends in front, but from experience it's more often about keeping the train on the rails. 

13. Does your hero have a lover or partner? How do they feel about the hero now?

Yvonne Parker. Met her in juvie and they clicked. Just if he could get her to stop being a black hat hacker. 

14. Does your hero have a family? What is the relationship there like?

Yep. Older sister who is studying to be an actuary at FCU. His mom and stepdad are in Brooklyn. He's trying to repair his relationship with them. So far it's going well. His birth father is better known as the villain Scrounge, and that relationship is a lot of disappointed accepted from Gnomon towards his father. He has Grandparents in Boston, and step-grandparents he hasn't met yet in Maine. 

15. How would the people closest to your hero describe him or her?

He's a mouthy punk who is laid back and carries himself confidence and braggadocio. Lover of pop culture, living large, and possesses hair trigger snark. 

16. Is your hero a role model?

No, and he's okay with that. He knows that he'll be relegated to the footnotes of history, but being a Guardian is important. 

17. How spiritual is your hero? Does your hero follow a religious tradition?

When you work with literal beings from beyond time and space, you tend to get jaded and blase about religion. 

18. Is your hero part of a team, or would he/she like to be? Why?

He's one of a few Guardians of Time. He likes being able to call on the occasional backup, but would prefer a partner to watch his back rather than a team 

19. How does your hero feel about the place of metahumans and aliens on Earth?

They exist? Really, he doesn't care all that much. 

20. If you could give one piece of advice to your hero, what would it be?

Sometimes the best thing to do is to do nothing, even when you feel the need to do something. 

Edited by Semi-Autogyro
  • 2 weeks later...
HellQ

Introduction

1. Who are you? Sum yourself up in one sentence.
   I'm Claude Jergens. Former criminal, inventor, time traveler, and probationary Guardian of Time. 

2. Do you have any nicknames, street names, titles, or nom de plume?
   My friends all call me "C.J.". Back when I worked on the other side of the fence I was known as Kit-Bash, tinker for hire. The Time Keepers have me listed as Guardian Gnomon. 

3. What is your full birth name?
   Claude Samuel Jergens

4. Where do you live?
   Freedom City, Massachustes circa 2019. Either my sisters' apartment in Riverside or my dorm room at Claremont Academy.

5. How old are you? What year were you born (if applicable)? 
   By birth records I'm somewhere around 18 years old (1/1/2001). I'm much older than that due to temporal shenanigans that I tend to get involved in or require my attention.

Physical Traits

6. What is your gender? If not applicable, please explain.
   I am a meat popsicle. Heh. Kidding! I'm Male. 

7. How would you describe your heritage?
   Caucasian. Nordic roots on my fathers' side, Sicilian-Italian on my mothers' side. 

8. How tall are you?
   5'9"

9. What is your body type?
   Mesomorph, though more on the skinnier side. More of a wiry runners' physique than bodybuilder.

10. Do you have any particular weaknesses, such as allergies or physical disabilities?
    Does shooting my mouth off count?

11. How do you carry yourself? Are you graceful, or heavy on your feet? Can you be stealthy, do you walk with confidence? 
    I'm pretty light on my feet and pretty decent at not looking like a klutz most of the time. I will admit others have told me I have a bit of swagger in my step. 

12. Describe your skin, eye, and hair color. 
    I'm light skinned, but with a tan most of the time. I have blue-grey eyes with dark brown hair.   

13. How do you wear your hair, if applicable? Do you have facial hair?
    Undercut with side part. I typically shave every day. 

14. Do you consider yourself attractive? Do others?
    I've gotten no complaints from the ladies, and yeah, I think I look good. 

15. Do you have any scars, tattoos, piercings, or birthmarks?
    I have a group of scars on my left shoulder from a lucky shot by one of Siegemakers' henchmen with a flechette grenade. 

16. Do you resemble anyone famous?
    I do look a lot like my dad, who is known as the supervillian Scrounge. 

17. Do you have a dominant hand?
    I'm left handed.  

18. What kind of clothing do you wear?
    I've developed a taste for 1920s to 1950s clothing. They're rugged and reliable. I still try to wear era appropriate clothing when on the job. 

19. Do you wear makeup?
    If it's required, yes. Otherwise, no. 

20. What is your vocal range? Is your voice distinctive in some way?
    Baritone. The Boston accent is hard to miss unless I'm suppressing it. 

21. Do you have any distinctive habits, nervous tics, or mannerisms? Where did they come from, and what causes them? Do other people notice and remark on these habits? Do they annoy you or other people? 
    Uh yeah, I tend to shoot my mouth off, especially when I'm on the back foot. Even when I know it's a bad idea. It's not won me any awards, that's for sure. 

History

22. Where do you come from?
    South Boston, Massachusetts. 

23. Have you made any major moves, or do you live in your hometown?
    After the divorce, I went with dad to Freedom City. I've been here ever since other than when I have to leave on work. 

24. Do you feel loyal to your country of citizenship? Do you consider yourself patriotic? How do you feel about the government of your country?
    Yeah, I'm a red-blooded American. Like any government: Could be better, could be worse. 

25. How do you feel about the place you come from? 
    Greatest City in the World! 

26. Where is your home town? What was/is it like?
    Boston. Again, greatest city in the world. Had everything a kid could want. 

27. Growing up, were most of the people you knew similar to you, or were you somehow a minority? How did that affect you? 
    Eh, my school was mostly pretty even mixture of races and nationalities. Made me appreciate people rather than trying to segregate them in any fashion. 

28. Is there something you've always been really good at or really bad at? How has that affected your life? 
    I'm a pretty good scrapper and can run pretty fast. Made me a natural first pick for sandlot baseball. Also I have an easy hand with tech, but that led to me getting into juvie.  

29. Were there any traumatic experiences in your early years (death of a family member, abandonment, orphaned at an early age)?
    Mom and Dad getting a divorce. Dad deciding to become a villain. 

30. Briefly describe a defining moment in your childhood and how it influenced your life.
    Watching my dad break down sobbing while packaging his hero memorabilia and selling them to keep his marriage afloat and the bills paid due to his gambling habit. Made me never want to see him like that again. 

31. What stupid things did you do when you were younger?
    Got into the occasional street fight when they insulted my sister. Broke into abandoned places looking for adventure. Kid stuff. 

32. Where did you go to school? How much school did you have, and did you enjoy it?
    I attended the Halifax County School until 7th grade when we moved to FC. Didn't continue my education from there. It was okay. I was an average student. 

33. Do you have any mementos of your childhood? What are they, and why did you keep them? If you have none, why not?
    I have an authentic autographed baseball bat signed by the player Moe Cronin (who later became the Hero the Swatter) from the 2004 World Series Win. It's a memento of better days and my hometown. 

34. When did you decide to become a hero? Why? Did anyone influence you one way or another in the decision?
    It was really a job offer I couldn't refuse after being stuck in that trap meant for Zeitgeist for who knows how long. Still, happy I  did it. 

35. Is the reason you give people for becoming a hero different than your real reason? If so, why?
    I'm supposed to keep my temporal duties and adventures on the down low and I say that I became a hero after getting my skills because I realized I was ruining my life while in juvie. 

36. Do you have any deep, dark secrets in the past that may come back to haunt you?
    I went to extreme lengths to escape the temporal loop. Things that would label me a supervillian or worse up to and including scouring a city off the map. I'm not proud of them, or what I did on some of my down days in the loop.

37. Do you represent yourself as being different from who you really are? Why?
    I've been ordered to keep my status as a Guardian of Time secret, as well the fact that I am a time traveler. it's a measure of security for both me and my family until I am fully trained. 

38. If you do have these secrets, what do you fear would happen if the truth became known? How far would you go to protect those secrets? 
    I've already had it happen. It wound up with Doctor Tomorrow or another Guardian erasing the person(s) memory. 

39. Do you have any sort of criminal record? If so, is it public knowledge?
    Yes. I was arrested and booked into juvenile dentention for hijacking an ArcheTech shipment. My dad let me be captured in order to facilitate an escape for himself. My record is available to the public. 

Family

40. What are your biological parents' names? 
    Eugene Jergens and Annie Donovan nee Jergens. My stepfather is Dean Donovan.

41. Were you raised by them? If not, please explain and describe who raised you.
    Yes.

42. What was their standing in the community? What did/do they do for a living?
    At the time, my father was a licensed handyman who worked for a small business. My mom was going to school and worked as a secretary. 

43. Where are your parents now?
    My dad is the supervillian Scrounge who seems content with his current lifestyle. My mom is a legal secretary who works with Dean, his stepfather at his law firm. 

44. Did your family stay in one area or move around a lot?
    After Dad and I left for Freedom City, mom stayed in Boston for a while before she remarried and moved to Brooklyn. 

45. How did you get along with their parents? How do you get along with them now (if applicable).
    The relationship can best be described as strained. I'm slowly getting back into the good graces of my mom and stepfather. My dad on the other hand, well, I might have turn him in if I see him again. Or punch him. 

46. How do your parents view you now, or how would they? 
    My mom is slowly getting used to having me back around. She doesn't know about my heroing and I want to keep it that way. Dad, well, I hope he understands that I still love him, even if I have to toss him into jail to wake him up.

47. Do you have any siblings? If so how many and what are their names? Describe your relationship with them.
    My sister, Juliette or 'Jules' as she prefers to be called. It's..getting better. She knows I'm trying to be better and has been very supportive. 

48. What was your birth order in the family?
    Jules first then me. 

49. Where are your siblings now (if applicable)? Do they have families of their own? What do they do?
    Jules is currently a Junior at FCU looking to a get her degree in actuarial science. She's in the market for a boy/girlfriend. 

50. Do you stay in touch with them or have you become estranged?
    She has been nice enough to offer me her spare bedroom in her Riverside apartment, and we've been trying to repair the bridges I burned when I went with dad. 

51. Do you love or hate one member of the family in particular?
    Not hate so much as disappointed in my father. He refuses to see the writing on the wall and I know one day he'll pay for it with his life. 

52. Is any member of the family special to you in any way (perhaps, as a confidant, mentor, or arch-rival)?
    Not really, just happy that they're willing to give me a second chance. 

53. Are there any black (or white) sheep in the family (including you)? If so, please explain.
    My father and I used to be the black sheep. Now, I'm more of a grey sheep that wouldn't mind some bleach.

54. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? If so, please explain, including how it has affected your life.
    Again, my dad is the supervillian Scrounge. Whole host of poor life decisions I made staying with the man until I had a lot of time to think about it. 

55. Do you have a partner and children currently? If so, please describe them.
    None currently.

56. If you do not have a partner or children, do you want them someday? How firm are you in your opinion on this, and what might change your mind?
    I wouldn't mind having having a spouse and one or two mammalian spawn worms. Really, it depends on the future and the other person. It's not a decision made in an echo chamber. 

57. What type of person would be your ideal mate?
    I like strong willed women who are unafraid to make their opinions known. That don't back down and you have to earn their respect before they give you the time of day. 

Relationships

58. Do you have any close friends? If so, please describe them, and how you came to be close to them.
    Yvonne Parker. Also known as Techbane. She's a hacker with technomancy powers who has trying to track down her father after her mother died. We met in juvie and bonded over our terrible dads. 

59. Do you have a best friend? If so, how did they become your best friend? How close are you to your best friend?
    Again, Yvonne. Met in juvie and meshed well due to our similar histories. I trust her with my life.

60. If you were to go missing, who would worry about you?
    Well, the Guardians would send out a search party. Doc would look, as well as Yvonne. My mom and Jules, my sister. I would hope my father would as well. Maybe Dean, my stepdad.

61. Have you lost any loves? If so, how did it happen, and what did you do?
    No, fortunately.

62. Do you have any bitter enemies? If so, please describe them and their history with you.
    Tick Tock Doc and his hippy rejects can get bent as far as I'm concerned. I'm convinced they fried their brains and are so blitzed out they actually believe sticking it to the man and destabilizing the time stream is a good idea. They took umbrage for me impounding their time machine and leaving them stranded in Medieval Eastern Europe. Had to strip their machine for parts after they damaged my Isochronon. The responded by trying to erase me from the time streak. Didn't work, luckily for me. 

63. If you have enemies, how do you think they might attempt to work against you in the future?
    Well, being a time traveler throws a kink into the future part of that question. Basically, they'll try to get me isolated and die in a way that doesn't interrupt the time stream. I've already had an attempt from deleting the circumstances of my birth. 

64. What is the worst thing someone has done to you?
    My dad left me to the authorities so he could get away. Thanks, Dad. Father of the Year material, right there. 

65. Where do your loyalties lie? In what order?
    The Guardians, my family, and my friends. But above all else, ensuring the prime time stream is not damaged. 

66. Who or what do you trust the most? Why?
    I trust Doc. He was the one that argued to make me a Guardian. He put his reputation on the line for me, a teenage punk. I can never repay that. 

67. Who or what do you despise? Why?
    I try not to hate anyone, even the hippies of the counter-clock culture. If it had to be anything. I despise when people willingly throw away a second chance. Those are not common. There is rarely a third, while history is full of examples of poor choices. 

68. What qualities do you admire most in other people? Are these qualities you possess?
    In on word? Moxie. I'd like to think I've been blessed with a surplus of it. 

69. What qualities do you hate most in other people? Do you have any of those qualities?
    Apathy. It's a constant stalking horse of mine, but I know it can be saddled and ran into the ground. 

70. Do you have a secret identity? If so, who knows it? Do you hide it from people who are close to you? Why? 
    In a fashion. I'm supposed to keep my identity as a Guardian a Secret. Less temporal shenanigans that way. I can tell people, I just have to clear it with the bosses first. 

71. Do you work well on teams and in groups? Are you a leader or a follower?
    I can work well with anyone, but I'm best as a partner. It's how I was trained as a guardian, and I admit I'm a bit of a maverick. I can play both leader or follower, adaptability is the greatest asset in the field you can possess.

72. Are you on a super team? If so, how do you get along with your comrades? Do you trust them, or do you have secrets from them?
    I get along well with the other Guardians, though I am getting tired of being called Probie or Rookie. No secrets in the Guardians. That tends to get you and your partner killed. I might be interested in joining a team in the era where I keep my civilian ID in. 

73. Are you a member of any church, fraternal organization, club, committee, political party, or other group? How much time do you spend on that?
    Guardian of Time. It's pretty much an on call job. No holidays either. 

Personality & Beliefs

74. Who are your heroes?
    I always liked the original Liberty League, especially Doctor Tomorrow. My Dad was a huge collector of their memorabilia and told me the stories when I was young. 

75. Did you ever become disillusioned with former heroes or idols? If so, why and what were the circumstances?
    Nah. 

76. Do you like being a hero? If so, what is the most rewarding part? If not, what makes you keep doing it?
    It's pretty good. I'd say the best part and the reason I keep doing it is knowing that I made a difference, even if nobody else knows. 

77. Is there anything that would make you give up hero work, or even switch sides?
    Dying? The whole Guardian of Time is kinda a job with tenure. Already worked on the other side, not recommended. 

78. What are your short term goals (what would you like to be doing within a year)?
    Finish off the rest of whatever tests they have for me to be a full fledged Guardian. 

79. What are your long term goals (what would you like to be doing twenty years from now)?
    I, uh, really haven't planned that far ahead. 

80. What is your greatest fear? Why? What do you do when something triggers this fear?
    Waking up to find I'm still trapped in that damn temporal loop. Why? Watch Groundhog Day. Eventually something just breaks, and you hope you can still pick up the pieces when you get yourself back together. Typically, I wait to see if the day repeats before freaking out too much. 

81. Is there anything you would give you life for? 
    The timeline. If it goes, we all go. My family and friends. 

82. How do you feel about money and material wealth? Do you desire it or disdain it? Are you miserly with what you have, or do you like to share? Is it a mark of success, or a means to an end?
    Money is just a means to an end. I mean look, I can go back and pull an original Centurion comic outta the trash from back in the day with minor disruption to the timeline and sell it thousands of times it's original market value. I can always find more.  

83. How do you generally treat others?
    Pretty much I approach everyone as how they treat me. 

84. Are you a trusting person? Has your trust ever been abused?
    Hell no. Yes.

85. Are you introverted (shy and withdrawn) or extroverted (outgoing)? Do you have a lot of self-confidence?
    I'm a time travelling agent for beings beyond time responsible for making sure there is a tomorrow. They don't exactly look for wallflowers during recruitment, and yeah that makes me a pretty big deal.  

86. How do you act around attractive, available members of your preferred sex? 
    Normal? Trust me, the ladies do not like a lech. 

87. What are your most annoying habits?
    My mouth gets ahead of me sometimes, and I admit I have a bit of an ego. 

88. Do you feel contempt for any general category of people? Who are they, and why?
    Not really.

89. What is your favorite food? Do you prefer any particular type of food? Do you take the time to enjoy your food, or do you eat as fast as you can?
    I enjoy almost any Italian food. But pretty much i like anything that's authentic, made using the recipies passed down through families. I want to enjoy my food if I can, but will shovel it down if I'm in a time crunch. 

90. What is your favorite drink (alcoholic or otherwise)?
    Don't really have one. 

91. What is your favorite treat (dessert)?
    Cannoli 

92. Are there any specific foodstuffs that you find disgusting or refuse to eat?
    Not really. You sort of learn to choke down anything once time travel is involved. Pre germ theory and sanitation food isn't that great. 

93. What is your favorite color? Are there any colors you dislike?
    I'm partial to metallic colors like bronze or copper. Not too fond of pastel colors. 

95. What sort of music do you like? Is there any that you hate?
    I like anything except neo-baroque gangsta synth rap. I know it was wildly popular in the 2770's, but i'd rather listen to a robot banging a white noise generator. 

96. If you have a favorite scent, what is it?
    Fresh air, untouched by climate control.

97. Do you have a favorite animal?
    I like dogs! 

98. What is your most treasured possession? Why?
    I have an authentic autographed baseball bat signed by the player Moe Cronin (who later became the Hero the Swatter) from the 2004 World Series Win. It's a memento of better days before my parents divorced. 

99. Do you enjoy "roughing it", or do you prefer your creature comforts?
    Both have their pluses and minuses, I'm ambivalent on it. 

100. Is there a job or a task you would absolutely refuse to do?
     Eh, it would have to be something really horrific. I'll have to get back to you on this one. 

101. Do you consider yourself a spiritual person? If so, how do your beliefs affect your life? How important is it to you?
     Hah, no. 

102. Was your faith influenced or molded by anyone special?
     Nope!

103. If you belong to a religious organization, how often do you attend? Do you have a specific place of worship, or friends within the organization? How much do you agree with the beliefs of your organization? 
     Guess I don't have to answer this one! 

104. Could you kill? Have you killed?
     Yes to both. 

105. What circumstances led to you forming that conviction, or taking that action?
     Some people won't be swayed or are too far gone to change. I won't talk about specifics, but I had a lot of rude awakenings during my stint in the time loop. 

106. Are there circumstances under which you believe it is permissible to kill? What are they?
     Absolutely. When there is no other option, or not doing so will cause others to suffer. 

107. How would you react to watching someone kill another person? Would your reaction be different if the killer was a friend or an enemy of yours? 
     Seen it before, I'll see it again. I'd tray and talk them out of it, but not really any sort of different reaction to death. 

108. How would you react if something important was stolen from you?
     If it's truly important? Hunt it down and steal it back. 

109. How would you react to public humiliation?
     It's a bitter pill to swallow, but there are worse things that can happen to you. 

110. How would you react if a good friend or relative were purposely or accidentally killed? Has it happened to you?
     Probably be pretty angry at first. Likely would try to ask the Keepers if I could undo it. It hasn't happened to me yet. 

111. What do you consider to be the worst crime someone could commit and why?
     Any method of forcing someone else to do something. A life without self determination is no life to live. 

112. If your life were to end in 24 hours, what five things would you do in those remaining hours?
     1. Tell the Guardians. 
     2. Come clean with everything and say goodbye to my family. 
     3. Come clean with everything and say goodbye to Yvonne. 
     4. Have a decent last meal somewhere awesome. 
     5. Go out with a bang and try to take whoever is trying to off me down as well. 

Career & Training

113. Do you have any special training in your hero skills? If so, where and how did you get it?
     Yeah, I've mostly through all the training for being a Guardian. I've gotten passed off to various trainers in specialty areas, but for the most part it's a on the job training with me following the Doc around tilll they're okay with me flyin' solo. 

114. Who taught you the most about your heroing abilities? What was your relationship with that person?
     Doctor Tomorrow. He's my mentor. I owe him a lot. 

115. Do you have any particularly unusual skills? How did you acquire them?
     I've got a Time Keeper repository stuck in my head, which lets me pretty much works like knowledge uploading from the Matrix movies. Except I can only keep so much queued up or I increase my chances of turnin' myself into a vegetable. As for how I got them, unexpected side effects from my escape from the temporal loop.  

116. Do you do something besides hero work for a living? Have you ever done anything else, or do you plan to?
     Eh, I like trying out all my abilities. I can be a Michelin 5 star chef, play the guitar like Hendrix, or even carve a statue out of marble with the skill of one of the renaissance artists. I was known during my criminal stint to be a fair hand at inventin', which I still find relaxing. 

117. What is your preferred combat style?
     The sweet science of punchin' people in the mouth. Course, it's more street brawling than boxing but you never see the other guy having a weapon in boxing. 

118. Have you ever received any awards or honors?
     I won the model inmate of the month award twice in Juvie. 

119. What skill areas would you like most to improve in? Is there anything you can't do that you wish desperately you could?
     I apparently can utilize more physical skills with the repository, but the Doc and the Keepers think I have to get more swole to do it. As for wishing? Some sort of healing or fatigue regeneration would be wicked. 

120. How do you act around people who are more skilled than you in areas you'd like to improve? Are you jealous, or do you try and learn?
     It's a rare occurrence nowadays, but typically I try and see how they're doing it and try to integrate it into the repository. 

Lifestyle & Hobbies

121. What is a normal day for you? How do you feel when something interrupts this routine?
     Are you joking? Normal Day. Hah. Even odds I have to deal with some fool who went back to make Betamax the preferred platform or something and caused a neon 80's era dystopian future with genetically engineered dragons or the like instead of doing my laundry.  

122. Do you have any hobbies, or interests outside hero work? What are they, and where did you pick them up?
     I am a huge baseball guy. Love the game. I've been a fan ever since I was little. 

123. What do you do for fun?
     Baseball, tinkering, and learning new tricks with my ability. Used to be a big board and tabletop player, but haven't really gotten back into the scene. 

124. Do you have a costume? What does it look like?
     Usually something normal for the period I'm working in. I'm more of a behind the scenes troubleshooter, and I know I can't rock the skin-tight space suit like Doc does. But I do go with the classic domino mask when I have to be 'seen'. 

125. How do you normally dress when not in costume?
     Again, try to match the era I'm in but I do have a fondness for 1920s to 1950's era clothing. 

126. What do you wear to bed most nights?
     Sleeveless t-shirt and boxers. 

127. Do you wear any special jewelry? What is it, and what does it look like?
     My Isochronon. It's my method of time travel, and its been described as the deiselpunk pocketwatch of awesome by at least two people. 

128. Do you have a special place where you keep your valuables?
     Anything truly important is either on my person or locked up on Docs' timeship. 

129. What's your preferred means of local travel? How about long distance?
     I have a sweet Lambretta DL/GP Scooter that I rescued from the scrapheap back from a mission in 1977. Long distance I prefer Docs' timeship and hopefully can replicate it's teleportation feature in the future. 

Miscellaneous

130. Have you ever made a will, or tried to make arrangements for your death? What provisions did you make? 
     Yeah. My family gets everything, execept the tech. Doc has also promised to check in on Yvonne. My father gets nothing. 

131. If your features were to be destroyed beyond recognition, is there any other way of identifying your body?
     There's this thing called DNA, assumin' I leave a corpse. 

132. What would you like to be remembered for after your death?
     That I hopefully made a difference. 

133. Do you believe you pose a threat to the public? Why or why not?
     I'm basically a time travelling secret agent. If you don't think I could do terrible things if I went rogue you need to get your head checked. 

134. What do you perceive as your greatest strength?
     I'm a stubborn jackass who won't back down and will keep getting back up. 

135. What do you perceive as your greatest weakness?
     My mouth has a tendency to...exacerbate...situations when I should be smart about it and shut up. 

136. As a player, if you could, what advice would you give your character? Speak as if he/she were sitting right here in front of you. Use proper tone so they might heed your advice...
     Claude you dumbass, people who help you are not always looking for a quid pro quo repayment  in order to make things 'even' and you don't have to prove anything to anybody other than yourself. 
Edited by Semi-Autogyro