Freedom League Tryouts

MarkK

Alright, this was something I needed to check with first for approval, but since that hurdle has been leapt past..

So, Emissary is a member of the Freedom League, and he likes to try and encourage new heroes, looks for ways to get them involved in the larger superheroing community, find ways for them to meet each other and make useful contacts as part of establishing that community, and so forth.

He's talked the rest of the Freedom League around into letting him use Freedom Hall for, well, team tryouts. He'd spread the word through the community of a day set aside for such, that the idea would be superheroes looking to get the Leagues attention should come by, be run through a few tests, exercises, and simulations. People who do well get the League's eye on them as far as future offers of recruitment.

Basically, it's a place to start for players who want their characters to eventually be worked into the Freedom League, and it's also chance for people with new hero characters to show them off a bit.

So, looking for players for this! Show off and test out your abilities, sparring matches, fights on simulated opponents, the potential arrival of villains that might mess the whole thing up, who can say!

Once I get enough people, I'll make an ic and ooc thread for it.

Should note, really only looking for hero pcs for this.

I think this is something Mystic Raven would want to participate in, but it may be less with eyes on membership and more so they know about her in case she needs help with the disaster she's been told is coming. Of course, she wouldn't tell them the latter part. If that's acceptable, I'm in.

I think this is something Mystic Raven would want to participate in, but it may be less with eyes on membership and more so they know about her in case she needs help with the disaster she's been told is coming. Of course, she wouldn't tell them the latter part. If that's acceptable, I'm in.

That's fine

If they're willing to try out someone who just appeared on the hero scene, Archangel would be interested in meeting up with other supers.

Of course, Archangel might also worry about what the villains will do when they know all these heroes will be concentrated in one area and busy.

Joining the Freedom League may be a bit beyond him, but you never know.

Well, it's more for the Freedom League paying a closer attention to your exploits from that point as opposed to immediate offers to join on conclusion of thread. Basically something to build from for people looking to eventually pitch to the Refs wanting to be modded as joining the League, if they want.

Okay, for sake of my sanity I try not to go past 6 characters in a thread (including my own), sooo..

Velocity, Sentry, Arrowhawk, Archangel, Mystic Raven, watch this space for the ic and ooc threads!

(given that the others are already involved with Claremont Academy and so forth)