Kingmaker: Opening Move (OOC)

Shofet

@Tiffany Korta, you know the Psions are a family of eugenically-minded psychics who have bred some of the most dangerous mentalists of the last seventy years. They've gone quiet in recent years but they're a scary name. It's something that would be held against Paige - outing herself in front of these people must have taken some courage. 

@RocketLord, you remember the Old Man talking about how Hologram was a runaway from "those crazy #($ing Psions", some sort of psychic cult or something. He didn't want to talk about it in much detail. It's something that would be held against Paige - outing herself in front of these people must have taken some courage. 

Alright, so the way this is looking is that with 8 players, myself included in that, we're going to have teams of 4 people visiting each ex-Delinquent. We don't NEED to do a perfect 4/4 split, but it is the cleanest.

Right now, we have Archer volunteered for Rachel/Heathen. That's 1 for that team.

And my understanding is there is a few hours of time difference between the two arrivals? I don't want to arrive immediatly if you guys are expecting my in a little bit of time...

I'll be flying above you in the stealth jet if I'm needed all of a sudden. Just trying to make it play out like planned!