Jump to content
Grumblefloof

Red Death Redemption (OOC)

Recommended Posts

@Dr Archeville Dead-Head is up in the IC thread.

 

@Avenger Assembled You expressed interest in bringing Horus into this thread. Assuming you're still interested, do Horus and/or Wadjet monitor the police bands? Or should I have her randomly hear the call over a nearby patrol cop's radio? Or is there some other way you'd like her to be alerted to the situation?

 

Share this post


Link to post

Wadjet monitors police bands and calls Lady Horus if something interesting happens. Hardwick Park is Lady Horus's special focus area (it's where Anna was born so she's sentimentally attached to it) so she might just be flying or running around there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Hardwick Park is Lady Horus's special focus area

 

Cool, I remembered that correctly.

 

OK, @Avenger Assembled, I made another GM post in the IC thread to loop in Wadjet and Horus. Feel free to post there whenever. With her speed (five times as fast as Strix on his best day), Horus will most likely get there first.

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, you can assume she's arriving under full Concealment. GF. She'll head straight to the address and see what's happening. 

Share this post


Link to post

Anna fears no cops, mostly - she flies in and looks around - she'll use Quickness 5 (x50) as necessary for Notice or Search checks.

 

Her Ankh Array is currently set to: Flight 5 (250 MPH) {10} + Strike 14 (PFs: Improved Crit 1, Takedown Attack 1) {16} {10+16=26}

Share this post


Link to post

By "flies in", do you mean "into the house"? If so, is she teleporting in, or is she actually breaking through the door or one of the windows?

Share this post


Link to post

Are the windows locked in a way that can't be opened? If so she'll drop her Concealment and Teleport in through a window where nobody is. If she's gonna be spotted, might as well be by someone outside the house than in. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

The windows are locked, yeah. But if she wants to avoid being spotted by the cops who just pulled up, she could easily duck down behind the opposite side of the townhouse block before teleporting. The voices are both coming from the second story, so her best bet is probably to jump in at the ground level. The cops aren't moving very quickly, so she'd easily have time to jump in and re-activate her Concealment before they reach the door.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey GF, I don't mind you moving the scenario forward at all, but could I possibly get an HP tossed my way for the GM fiat there? 

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, that's fine, I never mind handing out Hero Points.

 

Feel free to have Lady Horus have followed the kid as far out as you want. With her movement speed, she can be anywhere in the house at any time, so I'm not really worried about keeping track of her positioning.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

OK, no, second thought, I edited the GM post and turned the clock back about halfway through it. Lady Horus has a chance to stop the kid if she wants. He's already seen his father feed once, so he's not gonna get more traumatized than he already is. And it's no huge surprise that Dad's a vampire. Hold on to the Init rolls.

 

Edited by Grumblefloof

Share this post


Link to post

I might as well go ahead and roll.

 

1d20+2: 6 [1d20=4]

 

Oof

 

And that's for both Dead Head & Mutt (they both have the same initiative modifier).  Unless you want me to roll separately for Mutt?

Share this post


Link to post

Actually, while we're at it, everyone who wants to can go ahead and make Sense Motive checks if they want, to see if Javier Delgado thinks he's telling the truth or not.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...