Another New Team & a Storyline

Shofet

Hello there! I am looking to form a team with my character Corona, and would love to see some players join. Not especially picky with members, because Corona herself wouldn't be. Any PL is acceptable, though very high PLs might have less to do with the first storyline. Which brings me to my next point - the team is being formed to deal with something I'm calling the Kingmaker Saga. A ghost from Corona's past has come up, and she needs help to deal with it. It's going to be a multi-thread affair, so there will be a lot to do, and depending on how much interest I get, I might be able to run multiple threads for people at once. It deals with a rogue super-power bestowing geneticist, evil half-clones, and a rogue psychic who is quickly becoming more than what her master can handle. 

Technically, you don't have to join the team permanently to take part in the storyline, though the offer will be extended in character.

In character, Corona has put this ad up in the Daily Herald:

Spoiler

SUPERHERO LOOKING FOR AID

Hello, my name is Corona, you may have heard of me. I used to be a teenage supervillain called Revolt, in a group called the Delinquents, as this paper has mentioned a few times. Well, once upon a time, I got my powers from a rogue scientist named Dr. Will Wu. He disappeared a long time ago when I got busted, but now he's back, and he's got new experiments with him, and he's targeting me. I'm going to be straight here - I need any help I can get. Wu's dangerous, and I have no doubt the new batch of supers he's got with him are too. If you are interested in helping me, meet me at Donahue's Dockside Bar at the Waterfront on Friday, July 26 at 6:00 PM. Food and drink will be provided. If you have any questions, you can contact me at XXX-XXX-XXXX.