Master Lee's School of Self Defense

Shadowboxer

In addition to several handfuls of useless, meaningless junk, the blue-collar ninja had a cell phone and a small slip of paper with an address on it. It would take some searching to find the exact location, but Nightrival instantly recognized the general area. It was most likely one of the many warehouses down in the Fens. It would be easy enough to locate with a little effort.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition to several handfuls of useless, meaningless junk, the blue-collar ninja had a cell phone and a small slip of paper with an address on it. It would take some searching to find the exact location, but Nightrival instantly recognized the general area. It was most likely one of the many warehouses down in the Fens. It would be easy enough to locate with a little effort.

NightrivalHS.jpg

Nightrival dials 9-1-1 on the cell phone and asks the operator for the fire department.

"Yeah, can I get a couple of units to Greeley and Eastwick, over in Hanover?" he asks calmly. "I got a major car fire right here on the street. Oh, and bring some cops. The firebugs who started it are in custody."

Before he hangs up, the operator asks for his name. "Who am I?" he replies. "Just a concerned citizen."

He tosses the phone over his shoulder and proceeds to carry the unconscious students back inside Master Lee's. Taking one over each shoulder, he gets them to safety within minutes, lying them on their backs inside the kwoon's main room.

"I think they'll be alright," he says to the gathering crowd. "They just took a beatin'. Make sure the fire department takes a look at'em when they get here." Nightrival tips his head to the students and then dashes outside, leaping up to the roof to fetch his duffel bag hidden behind a trash can in the back alley. He quickly changes and causally reenters the kwoon through the back door, blending in with the crowd.

Who were those guys, he thinks as he feels the slip of paper in his pocket. Must have been serious. Seems like they were waiting for me. But how did they know I was here? His thoughts are interrupted by a blaring siren. Looks like there's some big shot gunning for me. I'll take Master Lee's advice - time to get some help.

NightrivalHS.jpg

Nightrival dials 9-1-1 on the cell phone and asks the operator for the fire department.

"Yeah, can I get a couple of units to Greeley and Eastwick, over in Hanover?" he asks calmly. "I got a major car fire right here on the street. Oh, and bring some cops. The firebugs who started it are in custody."

Before he hangs up, the operator asks for his name. "Who am I?" he replies. "Just a concerned citizen."

He tosses the phone over his shoulder and proceeds to carry the unconscious students back inside Master Lee's. Taking one over each shoulder, he gets them to safety within minutes, lying them on their backs inside the kwoon's main room.

"I think they'll be alright," he says to the gathering crowd. "They just took a beatin'. Make sure the fire department takes a look at'em when they get here." Nightrival tips his head to the students and then dashes outside, leaping up to the roof to fetch his duffel bag hidden behind a trash can in the back alley. He quickly changes and causally reenters the kwoon through the back door, blending in with the crowd.

Who were those guys, he thinks as he feels the slip of paper in his pocket. Must have been serious. Seems like they were waiting for me. But how did they know I was here? His thoughts are interrupted by a blaring siren. Looks like there's some big shot gunning for me. I'll take Master Lee's advice - time to get some help.

NightrivalHS.jpg