The Interview

"Ah, Jack. Sit down please. It's time for your bicentennial review interview." The little suited man looked primly over a clipboard and his pencil hovered just above the paper as Jack floated into an approximate sitting position on the proffered chair.

"Now then, I have a series of questions to ask you. There are no right or wrong answers but I'm obligated to inform you that incorrect answers will affect your bonus at the end of this century. Do you understand so far?"

"Er, I guess so." 

"Good. Now, I want you to be brutally honest with me."

"Alright. You're an officious little git with all the personality of a moldering turnip and a personality to match."

"........I meant in response to the questions."

"Oh I see! I'm terribly sorry."

"Don't be, I feel my intense dislike for you has been somewhat vindicated. Now, shall we begin so I can write a damning report and be done with this?"

"Fire away!"

1. Where is your hero from?

England originally; Whitechapel borough is where I was born and raised. Sailed to the Americas as part of an expedition and helped found a settlement there - Roanoke. That's where I died and since then I've been pretty nomadic.

2. How would your hero physically describe him/herself? Is this different from how others would?

I'm about six feet tall, not in terribly bad condition for my age, I have a large assortment of scars and weird glowing carved-in tattoos, and a bag on my head. Oh yeah, and I'm a floating dead guy - that last one tends to be what people notice about me first off, I must admit.

3. Does your hero have distinguishing speech characteristics or recurring mannerisms?

I think I'm pretty well spoken to tell the truth. These past few centuries have really allowed me to listen and practice my pronunciation. Sometimes I can slip back into what folks would call old worldy talk but that's not all that often nowadays. As for mannerisms, well, I kinda twitch and writhe like bad stop motion or an old flickering film with a few cells missing. I'm told it's pretty off-putting.

4. What is your hero's motivation?

Just to make the world a little bit less of an unpleasant place. I've been sent to haunt houses or people and just given it up as pointless after witnessing what's already going on there. Send me to scare a kid while his junkie parents are beating each other half to death in the next room and there's not much anyone can do that would make the poor kid feel any worse. I'd just like to make scenes like that the exception rather than the norm.

5. What are your hero's greatest strengths and weaknesses?

I kinda like people. So to me that means that my greatest weakness is that it's so hard to meet folks and talk to them. Never mind being unable to shake their hand or really interact with them in any way. Well that's just how I feel anyway. If we're talking about all the powers and whatnot then I suppose my biggest boon is that I'm so hard to hurt and can fly away if things go pear shaped. As for power weakness, it's got to be that whole holy thing - I floated into a crucifix once and knocked myself out cold for an hour. Talk about embarrassed.

6. What does your hero love? What does your hero hate?

I hate scaring people. I know, I know, it's my job and I do it every night. That doesn't mean I enjoy it though! Probably why the scares don't amount to much more than hiding in a closet and saying a half hearted "WhoooOOOooo" and then flying off again. Far more than that though, I hate the unthinking cruelty and awfulness that people are capable of. Not true intentional evil but rather an unthinking horribleness to one another. In the same voice though, I love the automatic kindnesses that people show each other - again, without even thinking about it. I hate that it's sometimes the same person showing such nastiness and goodness and that I can't simply label them "Awful" and move on.

7. How would you describe your character's mental and emotional state?

Under the circumstances, I'd say I'm remarkably stable! I've been dead for quite some time now and I think I still have a pretty positive attitude. Okay sometimes people may think I'm a little bit odd or peculiar or unhinged but on the whole I'd say I'm doing alright. Emotionally the same - I try to stay positive and not let the soul crushing tedium of my horrible job get me down, just like any telesales person I guess. (ooc: I did telesales briefly. It's not as much fun as it sounds.)

8. What does your hero fear the most?

Probably rejection. I'm not a pleasant entity to look at and tend to make people run away or collapse screaming when all I do is say hello. It's a little bit troubling, I won't lie. Other than that, there's the constant worry that I'm stuck in this limbo existence for eternity - I'd really prefer to move on and see what comes next.

9. What is your character's greatest ambition?

To improve the world even just a little bit and then die happily. Okay that might be a bit maudlin but I'm a ghost trapped in a limbo - moving on and seeing the choir invisible or whatever sounds pretty darn good right about now!

10. How does your hero feel about the state of the world and his/her place in it?

The state of the world is sometimes depressing and sometimes uplifting. One night I'll find someone doing something that turns my stomach (well mentally at least) and leaves me despairing for humanity. Another time I'll find someone showing a level of grace that would shame a saint and my hopes for people soar. It's the same with bigger pictures of course. As for my place in this world, I sometimes just wish that I could do more and change it a little bit for the better.

11. Does your hero have any prejudices? How does he/she get along with others?

No, I don't have prejudices. Prejudices seem mostly to stem from ignorance and fear. I see all sorts of people sleeping or sat up all night worrying themselves sick or crying over their bills. People of all races and creeds and colours and genders and species and whatever else they may be. Deep down, people are nearly all the same bundle of fears and hopes and dreams. When they let me, I get along with all of them just fine. Usually not though; they're too busy freaking out.

12. Where do your heroes loyalties lie? In what order?

I'd say my biggest loyalty lies to children. I mean sure, I know I go around scaring them at night but it's never something bed-wettingly terrible for them - just a little bit of a creepy vibe and when they call their parents it's gone. Anyway, a lot of the kids in this city have nightmares enough without me, and they are the ones I really feel for. Other than the kids though, no real loyalties to a specific group at the moment - just a niggling intent to try and help people.

13. Does your hero have a lover or partner? How do they feel about the hero now?

I used to have a wife, back when I was alive. We had a great relationship - we were in love, we were excited to settle in the new world and be explorers, and we were looking forward to starting a family of our own. That was a very long time ago though.

14. Does your hero have a family? What is the relationship there like?

No, they all died a long time ago. I had a wife, parents, and a younger sister but they're all long gone now. Maybe I have some incredibly distant relatives descended from my sister but I don't know.

15. How would the people closest to your hero describe him or her?

There isn't really anyone terribly close to me right now. Every once in a very great while I'll make acquaintance with someone I'm supposed to scare. Usually a kid since they're less likely to condemn me for being a ghost. They usually describe me as "Weird Bag Man" or something along those lines. They say I look a bit scary but I'm funny and nice to them. Nicer than their parents, at any rate.

16. Is your hero a role model?

Not at the moment, no. At least I don't think so. I'd like to say that I flit around doing wonderful good things and making the world a better place, inspiring all the living folks to do the same. Instead I go from house to house sometimes scaring people and wishing things were better. Procrastination? Fear? Sloth? I don't know which of those it is that's holding me back, but it's not something people should aspire to.

17. How spiritual is your hero? Does your hero follow a religious tradition?

Is this some sort of trick question? How spiritual am I? I'm a spirit! How much more spiritual can I possibly get? As for religion, well no not really. I think most religions offer a delightful afterlife or at least an eternity of damnation whereas I'm just sort of lingering on in the mundane world. I can't think of any religion that really promotes that as an option so no, I'm not a believer.

18. Is your hero part of a team, or would he/she like to be? Why?

Not at the moment. Well, excepting Hereafter of course, but that's not really a team. I'd like to be but I'm pretty shy and worried about the reaction of people - even the unusual ones - and I'm scared of rejection.

19. How does your hero feel about the place of metahumans and aliens on Earth?

They're just people. Sure some of them are a funny shape or can do strange things but behind all that they're still the same collection of hopes and insecurities as everyone else. What they do now they're here is how I'll decide what I think of them. If they're nice or at least no more unpleasant than the average Joe then fair enough. If they're horrible then I'll dislike them.

20. If you could give one piece of advice to your hero, what would it be?

Stop floating around and hoping that something changes - you have all that power and potential so get off your ass and go do something! You want the world to be better so go and make it better - it's better to light a candle than curse the darkness!

"Is that last part really how you feel?"

"Yes! In fact I'm done here; I'm going right now and I'm going to make this world a better place!"

"You can't go yet."

"You can't stop me! I'm a hero and I'm going to do heroic deeds! Nobody can stand in my way!"

"There's a form you need to fill out first."

"Oh. Well okay then. Er, do you have a pen?"

Questionnaire 

Introduction

Who are you? Sum yourself up in one sentence.
A ghost that floats around scaring people at night but who wants to pack that in and go out and help people instead.

Do you have any nicknames, street names, titles, or nom de plume?
"Weird Bag Man" and things of that nature

What is your full birth name?
James Marcus Wilson

Where do you live?
Nowhere really - just floating around Freedom City

How old are you? What year were you born (if applicable)? 
Born in 1560 and died somewhere around 1590

Physical Traits
What is your gender? If not applicable, please explain.

Male

How would you describe your heritage?
British born and bred

How tall are you?
About 6'

What is your body type?
Not overly muscular or anything but not bad for a 40 year old dead guy

Do you have any particular weaknesses, such as allergies or physical disabilities?
Just things like holy water and blessed relics and consecrated ground. That sort of stuff.

How do you carry yourself? Are you graceful, or heavy on your feet? Can you be stealthy, do you walk with confidence? 
I float, I don't walk. My body is constantly twitching and writhing and almost seems to flicker from pose to pose.

Describe your skin, eye, and hair color. 
My skin is pale, almost greyish and perhaps with the slightest gangrenous tinge here and there. No idea about my natural eye or hair colour.

How do you wear your hair, if applicable? Do you have facial hair?

Dunno - I can't take the bag off. I'd like to assume I'm incredibly handsome.

Do you consider yourself attractive? Do others?

No, people generally consider me horrifying. It doesn't help one's self confidence I'll tell you that.

Do you have any scars, tattoos, piercings, or birthmarks?

Lots of fresh looking wounds all over my body - knife cuts by the look. Also some glyphs carved into my arms and legs. They glow a bit.

Do you resemble anyone famous?
I sometimes like to think I look like a particularly handsome model under the bag but I doubt it.

Do you have a dominant hand?
Not sure. I think I used to be right handed but nowadays I can't touch things.

What kind of clothing do you wear?
The same clothes I died in; trousers, a burlap sack on my head, and a flattering noose ensemble.

Do you wear makeup?
No.

What is your vocal range? Is your voice distinctive in some way?
Kinda echoey I think; like a voice heard from the other end of a long empty hall. Other than that acoustic effect just a normal voice, perhaps with an old British twang here and there.

Do you have any distinctive habits, nervous tics, or mannerisms? Where did they come from, and what causes them? Do other people notice and remark on these habits? Do they annoy you or other people? 
I can sometimes get over excited and babble, or shy and clam up. For physical tics I have the aforementioned ghostly jive going on all the time - twitching and writhing and the like. It's probably annoying for everyone, not just me.

History

Where do you come from?
London, England.

Have you made any major moves, or do you live in your hometown?
When I was alive I moved to American with my wife as settlers to the new continent.

Do you feel loyal to your country of citizenship? Do you consider yourself patriotic? How do you feel about the government of your country?
I haven't been back to England in a very long time. I don't feel any particular kinship with it, nor really with America.

How do you feel about the place you come from? 
London or Freedom City? London I remember as it used to be and I don't really miss it - the smell was pretty brutal back then. Probably not so much nowadays. I like Freedom City - it has a lot of different things to see.

Where is your home town? What was/is it like?
London - way back then it stank and it was dirty. We didn't know any better at the time of course but looking back. Well. Not ideal.

Growing up, were most of the people you knew similar to you, or were you somehow a minority? How did that affect you? 
No, most folks were pretty similar. I guess I was different in that I wanted to go to America and risk it all but that wasn't so rare.

Is there something you've always been really good at or really bad at? How has that affected your life? 
When I was alive I was a darn good carpenter! It's what got me and my wife on board the ship for America. Looking back you could say that my carpentry expertise is what got us killed. There's an odd thought.

Were there any traumatic experiences in your early years (death of a family member, abandonment, orphaned at an early age)?
Not really, no.

Briefly describe a defining moment in your childhood and how it influenced your life.
Taking a trip to Plymouth and hearing the sailors and travelers talking about America and the far side of the world. That's what made me want to go to America I suppose - the thought of adventure.

What stupid things did you do when you were younger?
Other than the normal kid stupid? Went off to an unknown and untamed frontier with a young wife and ended up dead.

Where did you go to school? How much school did you have, and did you enjoy it?
We had a schoolhouse when I was a kid that all of us in the neighborhood were dragged to. After that it was apprenticeship to a carpenter.

Do you have any mementos of your childhood? What are they, and why did you keep them? If you have none, why not?
No, I don't have any mementos of my life. I didn't get to bring a suitcase to the afterlife sadly.

When did you decide to become a hero? Why? Did anyone influence you one way or another in the decision?
It wasn't a sudden thing but rather seeing people being unpleasant to each other night after night for a very long time. Eventually it wore thin and I became more and more convinced I wanted to do something to help.

Is the reason you give people for becoming a hero different than your real reason? If so, why?
No, I'm willing to tell the truth on that one.

Do you have any deep, dark secrets in the past that may come back to haunt you?
Probably. I don't know what happened at Roanoke or why Croatoan was carved in the walls of the settlement or why I was hung or what the carved symbols in my flesh mean... It may all just be an amusing coincidence of course, but I have a hard time believing that.

Do you represent yourself as being different from who you really are? Why?
Not different, no. I do try to hide myself from people though - I stay invisible a lot of the time and wind up with a headache for my troubles.

If you do have these secrets, what do you fear would happen if the truth became known? How far would you go to protect those secrets? 
I don't want to hide the secrets, I want to know them! The last memory I have before waking up as someone's installation art piece was having dinner with my wife quite happily in our little house.

Do you have any sort of criminal record? If so, is it public knowledge?
No, nothing like that

Family

What are your biological parents' names? 
Marcus and Delilah Wilson

Were you raised by them? If not, please explain and describe who raised you.
Yes, they raised me.

What was their standing in the community? What did/do they do for a living?
About average for the time. My father worked as a construction foreman and it was through him that I found a good apprenticeship.

Where are your parents now?
They died and are presumably buried in a cemetery.

Did your family stay in one area or move around a lot?
They stayed in London, as far as I know.

How did you get along with their parents? How do you get along with them now (if applicable).
I got along well with both of them. There were rows of course and I had an occasional hiding when I was a kid, along with tears and arguments when I told them we were going to America but I loved them and they loved me. We were close.

How do your parents view you now, or how would they? 
They'd probably despair of me working at such a job. My father would probably hit me around the head and tell me to stop being such a.... well, let's just say he had a colorful vocabulary.

Do you have any siblings? If so how many and what are their names? Describe your relationship with them.
I had a younger sister, Annabella. We were pretty close when we were young. As we got older we drifted a little bit but she and my wife grew close later on. I was sad to leave her. She's long dead now, of course.

What was your birth order in the family?
I was the oldest.

Where are your siblings now (if applicable)? Do they have families of their own? What do they do?
Annabella died hundreds of years ago. I haven't been back to England - any descendants she has would be unknown to me entirely.

Do you stay in touch with them or have you become estranged?
Well she died hundreds of years ago so no, we don't keep in touch.

Do you love or hate one member of the family in particular?
I really loved my wife, or course. I miss her a lot. I miss Annabella too.

Is any member of the family special to you in any way (perhaps, as a confidant, mentor, or arch-rival)?
No, not beyond what we've already discussed.

Are there any black (or white) sheep in the family (including you)? If so, please explain.
I guess maybe I was the black sheep - leaving England and my family behind. I was never a rebel rouser or anything like that though.

Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? If so, please explain, including how it has affected your life.
No to my knowledge.

Do you have a partner and children currently? If so, please describe them.
No; like I keep saying, my wife died a long time ago. So did I.

If you do not have a partner or children, do you want them someday? How firm are you in your opinion on this, and what might change your mind?
I'd like to believe that once I'm done and finished with this limbo I can move on and perhaps be reunited with my wife. I'm not really a believer though so I don't hold my breath.

What type of person would be your ideal mate?
Just someone I can hang out with and my myself around.

Relationships

Do you have any close friends? If so, please describe them, and how you came to be close to them.
Nobody really close. Occasionally I make friends with someone I'm supposed to scare and we chat for a while, maybe even stay in touch for a few years, but they grow older and move on with their lives while I stay the same.

Do you have a best friend? If so, how did they become your best friend? How close are you to your best friend?
No, I don't really have any close friends.

If you were to go missing, who would worry about you?
I think my boss at Hereafter would be annoyed but I don't think anyone would really be worried.

Have you lost any loves? If so, how did it happen, and what did you do?
Yes my wife. She died. So did I. 

Do you have any bitter enemies? If so, please describe them and their history with you.
Well my boss and I dislike each other intensely. I wouldn't say we're bitter enemies though.

If you have enemies, how do you think they might attempt to work against you in the future?
I think he'll write a negative report about me. Again.

What is the worst thing someone has done to you?
Murdered me. But I can't remember that so perhaps it doesn't count. Other than that, nothing really springs to mind. People have tried to exorcise me occasionally but I put that down to just being a bit overzealous.

Where do your loyalties lie? In what order?
Children come first, I think. I feel bad for a lot of them. After that, pretty much anyone else who's having a bad time of it.

Who or what do you trust the most? Why?
Young kids - they're hilariously honest and guileless. 

Who or what do you despise? Why?
Unthinking cruelty - people who are supervillains yeah, I get that, they're wired wrong in the head or something. But the everyday humdrum horrible that normal people do just gets to me.

What qualities do you admire most in other people? Are these qualities you possess?
Kindness. I try to be that way too.

What qualities do you hate most in other people? Do you have any of those qualities?
Like I said before, everyday nastiness really gets me down. Sometimes I can say the wrong thing or scare someone pretty badly. I feel terrible when I do.

Do you have a secret identity? If so, who knows it? Do you hide it from people who are close to you? Why? 
I don't have a second identity, I just sort of hide away from the world.

Do you work well on teams and in groups? Are you a leader or a follower?
Probably more of a follower - I don't have much experience working with groups of people.

Are you on a super team? If so, how do you get along with your comrades? Do you trust them, or do you have secrets from them?
No I'm not, but I'd like to make some like-minded acquaintances.

Are you a member of any church, fraternal organization, club, committee, political party, or other group? How much time do you spend on that?
I can't enter churches and I'm not really into politics. Sometimes I'll invisibly float around at the back of an interesting lecture or whatever but no real affiliations. Well apart from my workplace.

Personality & Beliefs

Who are your heroes?
Parents who try hard with their kids, sometimes despite life dealing them a terrible hand. People who strive and overcome things in their lives.

Did you ever become disillusioned with former heroes or idols? If so, why and what were the circumstances?
I never really had idols. Sometimes I become disillusioned with people though.

Do you like being a hero? If so, what is the most rewarding part? If not, what makes you keep doing it?
Well I'm just starting out so I think I'll like it. Making the world even a little bit better is something to strive for.

Is there anything that would make you give up hero work, or even switch sides?
I can't picture myself becoming an evil supervillain. I guess maybe seeing all your good deeds amounting to nothing much in the long term would be disheartening though.

What are your short term goals (what would you like to be doing within a year)?
Just helping people. Maybe not scaring them at night - that would be nice.

What are your long term goals (what would you like to be doing twenty years from now)?
I'd like to be properly dead. Maudlin perhaps but I've been around for a long time and I think I deserve a rest at some point.

What is your greatest fear? Why? What do you do when something triggers this fear?
Hurting someone who hasn't done anything wrong - If I slept, that would keep me awake at night.

Is there anything you would give you life for? 
Bit late for that! 

How do you feel about money and material wealth? Do you desire it or disdain it? Are you miserly with what you have, or do you like to share? Is it a mark of success, or a means to an end?
I don't have any and I don't need it. I don't really have any needs to fulfill - what am I gonna do, take a trip to Disneyland?

How do you generally treat others?
I try to be nice to people but I'm not very successful.

Are you a trusting person? Has your trust ever been abused?
Yeah I like to believe people are mostly honest. 

Are you introverted (shy and withdrawn) or extroverted (outgoing)? Do you have a lot of self-confidence?
I'm pretty shy and every scream gives a little knock to my self-confidence.

How do you act around attractive, available members of your preferred sex? 
Sometimes they make me think about my wife. I'm not interested in any sort of relationship for pretty obvious reasons.

What are your most annoying habits?
Self deprecation, twitching, and trying to be a people pleaser is what I've been told.

Do you feel contempt for any general category of people? Who are they, and why?
No, not really. I've seen people alone and at their best and worst - they're all alike, when you get to the bedrock.

What is your favorite food? Do you prefer any particular type of food? Do you take the time to enjoy your food, or do you eat as fast as you can?
I don't and can't eat. I used to really like sweet breadcakes that my mother made. She gave the recipe to my wife and she made them too.

What is your favorite drink (alcoholic or otherwise)?
I can't drink either. I used to like a nice mild beer though.

What is your favorite treat (dessert)?
Nope - still can't eat.

Are there any specific foodstuffs that you find disgusting or refuse to eat?
Not really - given the chance I'd try anything!

What is your favorite color? Are there any colors you dislike?
I quite like a pale blue. I don't really like that vivid pink you sometimes see.

What sort of music do you like? Is there any that you hate?
I quite like folks music - it takes me back. I'm not a big jazz fan.

If you have a favorite scent, what is it?
Baking bread.

Do you have a favorite animal?
I love dogs. Dogs are amazing.

What is your most treasured possession? Why?
I don't have any possessions.

Do you enjoy "roughing it", or do you prefer your creature comforts?
Not really applicable - I can't sleep in a bed, rain just passes right through me so I don't get wet. I just kinda float around.

Is there a job or a task you would absolutely refuse to do?
Er, hitman? Things like that.

Do you consider yourself a spiritual person? If so, how do your beliefs affect your life? How important is it to you?
Well I'm a spirit so, well, I guess that means I'm about as spiritual as you can be, right?

Was your faith influenced or molded by anyone special?
No, I'm not religious.

If you belong to a religious organization, how often do you attend? Do you have a specific place of worship, or friends within the organization? How much do you agree with the beliefs of your organization? 
I don't and can't go to church. I don't see the need, really. 

Could you kill? Have you killed?
I once scared an old man so badly he had a heart attack and died. It was centuries ago but I still feel terrible and see his face frozen in a rictus of horror when I close my eyes sometimes. I don't want to ever see something like that again.

What circumstances led to you forming that conviction, or taking that action?
It was an accident. I was pretty new to things and didn't realize the effect I'd have.

Are there circumstances under which you believe it is permissible to kill? What are they?
If they're about to kill an innocent, I could probably do it if there were no other way. There is almost always another way, though.

How would you react to watching someone kill another person? Would your reaction be different if the killer was a friend or an enemy of yours? 
I'd be horrified and appalled, but not especially surprised. I've seen people kill each other many times.

How would you react if something important was stolen from you?
I don't really have anything left to steal.

How would you react to public humiliation?
I'd probably become invisible and go away to hide for a few days.

How would you react if a good friend or relative were purposely or accidentally killed? Has it happened to you?
I'd be sad of course. Possibly look for justice or at least an explanation.

What do you consider to be the worst crime someone could commit and why?
Murder - it's not pleasant.

If your life were to end in 24 hours, what five things would you do in those remaining hours?
Celebrate! Five times!

Career & Training
Do you have any special training in your hero skills? If so, where and how did you get it?

Hereafter have a training program that all new inductees have to go through. Mostly it's sitting in a classroom watching slides on why the company is a great place to work but there were a lot of training sessions on using our supernatural powers as well.

Who taught you the most about your heroing abilities? What was your relationship with that person?
Probably the parade of trainers that came through Hereafter. They were teaching us to haunt people and they showed us how to do it.

Do you have any particularly unusual skills? How did you acquire them?
Probably first aid. Not may people expect a ghost to know first aid but there you have it. Just practice really - floating into a house to find someone has cut off their own foot and I try to help.

Do you do something besides hero work for a living? Have you ever done anything else, or do you plan to?
Yeah, I haunt people to promote belief in the afterlife. It sucks. I used to be a carpenter when I was alive.

What is your preferred combat style?
Appear in all my dreadful glory and say something frightening. Anyone who still has dry trousers I use my haunting powers to bring them down.

Have you ever received any awards or honours?
No, none at all. There is an "Employee of the Decade" award at work but I've never won it.

What skill areas would you like most to improve in? Is there anything you can't do that you wish desperately you could?
My people skills, probably. I wish I could go out with some friends in Freedom City, go to a diner, maybe a few drinks at a pub. That sort of thing that people take for granted. Obviously I can't.

How do you act around people who are more skilled than you in areas you'd like to improve? Are you jealous, or do you try and learn?
I try and learn, if it's something I could theoretically do.

Lifestyle & Hobbies

What is a normal day for you? How do you feel when something interrupts this routine?
Float around saying "boo" now and again, and just people watching. If something interrupts it I'm pretty glad!

Do you have any hobbies, or interests outside hero work? What are they, and where did you pick them up?
Just people watching really. I like to see them going about their lives and the little victories they manage. I find it uplifting.

What do you do for fun?
Okay I'll admit it. Sometimes I see a drug deal or something going down so I unwind by manifesting in the middle of them all and screaming horribly. Then I go invisible again and chase any of them that looked important to harass them just a little bit more. It's cathartic. 

Do you have a costume? What does it look like?
Just my usual day to day wear - pants, bag, and noose.

How do you normally dress when not in costume?
I'm always in costume - it doesn't come off and ghostly garb can't be bought off the rack.

What do you wear to bed most nights?
A Big Bird outfit. Not really - I can't change clothes, remember?

Do you wear any special jewelry? What is it, and what does it look like?
Just the noose around my neck. It looks like a long frayed rope with a hoop on one end. The hoop is around my neck and the rest of the rope kinda floats around me like I'm under water.

Do you have a special place where you keep your valuables?
No place. No valuables.

What's your preferred means of local travel? How about long distance?
I fly - Not the fastest but I get where I need to go.

Miscellaneous

Have you ever made a will, or tried to make arrangements for your death? What provisions did you make? 
Oh, har har har. Look at me - laughing my happy little dead head right off...

If your features were to be destroyed beyond recognition, is there any other way of identifying your body?
All the scars and glowing runes may be a giveaway. But not me nor other people know what I actually look like under the bag so a bit of a moot point.

What would you like to be remembered for after your death?
You're just mocking me now, aren't you? If I ever manage to move on, I guess I'd like people to remember that I helped them.

Do you believe you pose a threat to the public? Why or why not?
Perhaps. I've heard stories about some ghosts who wet crazy and they were really hard to stop. I Can be a bit 'off' sometimes so I guess I should worry I may go the same way eventually.

What do you perceive as your greatest strength?
Being a ghost. I'm not all that bright or tough but, you know, Ghostly Powers!

What do you perceive as your greatest weakness?
As above, really. It's a blessing and a curse. Oh, and holy stuff - that really messes me up.

As a player, if you could, what advice would you give your character? Speak as if he/she were sitting right here in front of you. Use proper tone so they might heed your advice...

Stop worrying about being judged and stuff. People may say 'Eek' when you appear but ignore that and just go do the right thing. Also, tell Hereafter where to stick their job.