Homecoming

Shofet

Corona

Serena took one look at the girl that was supposedly her biological daughter (in a sense), and felt a chill run up her spine. There was something deeply violating about the fact that her DNA had been taken without her consent or knowledge and used to make what appeared to be a weapon. But there was also another feeling there, too. Pity. This kid had been raised around Wu, and that'd do a lot to make anyone go a little bit off. 

Unfortunately, she didn't have time to try and reason with this kid, given the punch she gave to Facsimile's head caused a shockwave that rattled the whole room around her. He seemed fine this time, but if she hit him again, she worried it might be more severe. Gearing up, she leapt forward and threw out her fist, connecting with the girl's shoulder, and let loose a blast that sent the girl flying into the back wall. The dry wall crumbled behind the girl, sending her through it. 

"You alright, big guy?"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hah! I think she knocked the crick out of my neck..." He said slightly bemused but intrigued all the same aware of how powerful his enemy was.

"Time to bring the hammer down on you my friend....can't let you go round making threats and messes....!" And with that he raised his arms high over his head and interlocked his blocky fingers in a massive double axe handle ready to fall....only to swing a massive concrete boot out and into his foes stomach with all his strength in a mighty front kick!

GM

The young woman's eyes went wide as the stony man bared down on her, and tried to raise her arms to block, only to receive a boot to the stomach. Her eyes widened as all the air was knocked out of her, and the pain make everything go black. She crumpled into the ruins of the wall behind her, eyes shutting. Then, there was silence. Dust motes hung in the air, captured in little pillars of light.

It seemed as though for now, the heroes had won.

Corona

Serena felt a chill run up her spine as she gazed upon the fallen form of the young woman. She felt a pang of guilt for the poor girl, seeing her features become so much more innocent in her unconscious state. She saw some of Mia's features in that face. And more than that, some of her own. She walked over to her, and knelt down, running the back of her knuckles across her cheek.

"...This is really messed up, Wu, even for you," she said quietly.

She sighed, looking down at the girl. "...Just a kid..." She chewed her lip. 

"The important thing is now we can get her help." Facsimile said softly, his bravado and a aggression vanishing the moment it became apparent white rook was no longer able to continue fighting him. 

"Sorry I was a bit rough with her but...I don't think I could've restrained her otherwise."

Now there was only really one thing left to focus on "let's go find out whee Wu is hiding and give him a taste of his own medicine."

GM

"You really are dim, aren't you?" crackled a voice over an intercom. "Like I said, I am miles away, in a secure location." He paused. "Sorry, I am a little frustrated, given you just pounded my superweapon into the dirt a few seconds." He sighed. "Now I'm going to have to bring her back, tinker with her... All so bothersome. I would seal all the exits and vent out the oxygen but unfortunately there are too many holes in things now, so it's pointless."

A sudden sphere of light encased White Rook, and in a moment, she vanished. "So, so troublesome," the voice continued. "Alas, I don't think I have anything more for the two of you. Still, I expect you should be hearing from me sooner or later. Especially you, Serena. And Mr. Blockhead? Next time you cross me, you will die."

"Anyway, ta-ta for now."

"I really don't like that guy...." Facsimile commented as he rubbed his hand against the back of his stone neck.

"You wanna go grab a coffee and exchange work numbers? I want in if you find out where the weasel is hiding..." He huffed as he returned to his flesh and blood form with a sigh.

"Be nice to have a bit of a wind down after all this too...my treat!"

Corona

Serena watched the imprint of where the young woman had been for a moment, a bit stunned. She had no idea what she was going to do with the kid if she had actually gotten her out of here, but to be robbed of the chance to do anything... It stung a bit. She sighed, and then looked over to Facsimile. She blinked, seeing his new form, and forced a smile.

"Hey, you're actually kinda a cutie, my daughter would be crushin' on you," she said. "...And sure, have my number." She showed him the number on her flip phone.

"As for coffee... Sure, I s'pose it wouldn't hurt." She looked out into the main room. "You know, if it isn't broken... There's a classic SEGA console in there, if you wannit."

"Haha!" Facsimile laughed a little taken off guard by the compliment "I'm flattered...." He said with a visable flush on his face. 

"You sure you wouldn't rather keep the Sega as a momento?" He asked a touch curious

Quickly tapping the number Into his smart phone he sent a quick text to identify himself.

"Right! You like Joe's? It's not far from here...." He offered as he went to go check if the Sega had survived the battle.

Corona

Serena shrugged. "Nah, I got one at home," she said. She walked with him out into the playroom, and saw that both the SEGAs were entirely fine, although the TV had been wrecked. She looked on over at Facsimile and shrugged.

"Looks like they're fine. And yeah, Joe's sounds fine."

She smirked at him. "Hey, if you ever wanna work together, even when not dealing with Wu, I'm all for it."

Edited by Shofet