"We may have drugs," Casey called out aa lifted up the baggie. "Probably need to have a lab analyze it, though." The papers were interesting; had Mohinder been struggling with his homework before his mind was effected? She took out her phone and took pictures of the melted lock, and also gouged out a small sample with her fingernails, and put it into a small baggie from her belt, which along with the green substance went back into a belt pouch.

Then the blonde heroine had a thought, and started to check the dates on the homework to see how they synced up with the timeline they knew so far.

Edited by Heritage
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I have a few ideas, yes.” Terrifica was clearly amused at the person who didn’t know her at all. She had stepped out of the room with all the victims and into the hallway. “The method is clear enough. We’re dealing with a psionic with a talent for illusions and a flair for theatricality. They could be using technology or magic to replicate psionic ability. I haven’t ruled that out yet.” She gave a moment for Corona to absorb that. “Motive is more…murky. However, these are college students who, I expect, are doing college student things. Alcohol, drugs, sex, or simple slacking off. A vampiric perpetrator would have no need for the theatricality, though they could if they desired. But honestly? I think it’s someone who’s annoyed at young adults enjoying their newly gained freedom. The victims whose personalities I know about fit that pattern. Highly intelligent, but with less than stellar work ethics and self discipline.” One beat. “That isn’t a criticism. Maturity takes time. Even I wasn’t…me in college. And many of history's finest minds could be rather erratic at times.”