Welcome to Claremont Academy (OOC)

MBCE

Quark should have been rolling bluff the entire time he opens his mouth. Just a note that it is important to stick to the rules in a thread that has many players in it. It's the only way to keep things working fairly on the board.

Also, never ignore another person's use of a skill. It hasn'T happend yet, but I thought I'd bring it up anyway.

I'm sorry. I thought it was a bluff check if you were actively being watched, not just casually noticing (ie the reason for sense motive not notice). Please forgive me, it won't happen again.

It's not a problem, really. I just want you to know that with the openness of the site, rolling the dice is the only way to keep things fair. And fun! :D

Okay folks. YOu're in the school. You can continue talking in the thread with Gordy, aka High note, or begin making your own threads in the school.

Possible ideas would be to set up your living arrangements, tour the grounds, or talk to minor characters to develop your characters.

DR. A. will be running a thread for Claremont students in the near future so look out for it.

I'll keep watch on the thread but official, my part is done.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...