The Eel

1. Where is your hero from?

Based on my accent, I appear to be English. Also I either went to the best schools, or I really want people to think I did, because I sound rather posh.

2. How would your hero physically describe him/herself? Is this different from how others would?

In shape, attractive. Bit of a beanpole, really Also rather stretchy, for lack of a better word. I suspect most people would describe me exactly the same way!

3. Does your hero have distinguishing speech characteristics or recurring mannerisms?

Well, the old RP is fairly noticible, I should think. I like to have room to stretch out, and I get a bit of a laugh when my flexibility unnerves people.

4. What is your hero's motivation?

That one's rather easy, isn't it? To find out who I am, and then find some sort of place in the world. I'm...I rather think I was not the best person in my previous life, and I'd very much like to be better.

5. What are your hero's greatest strengths and weaknesses?

I think my greatest strength...oof, that's rather difficult to answer, I'm afraid! I think...well, my flexibility, if you can pardon that rather ghastly pun. I believe I have a skill set that would be useful in a wide variety of situations. Also my sense of humor, which is very British. Helps me cope.

As far as weaknesses go, well there's the obvious 'no memories' issue, but on top of that... I'm a bit cold; mmm. I'd like to be a bit warmer, I should think. Easier to make friends over here.

6. What does your hero love? What does your hero hate?

I seem to love football; proper FIFA football, mind you, not that gladiatoral spectacle they call 'football' over here. Spicy food? And swimming! Love a good swim.

The only thing I know I hate is pickles, but I'm not sure why.

7. How would you describe your character's mental and emotional state?

Ha! The phrase 'very fragile' comes to mind. Actually, no. I'm a strong woman; I know that about myself. It's just...the not knowing part keeps me up some nights.

8. What does your hero fear the most?

My past. I have this dreadful feeling I used to be a killer, and I...cannot abide that.

9. What is your character's greatest ambition?

Recalling my past, even though part of me thinks that's not a good idea. And definitely to be a better person.

10. How does your hero feel about the state of the world and his/her place in it?

The world is a very violent place. If I can somehow reduce that violence, I think that would be brilliant.

11. Does your hero have any prejudices? How does he/she get along with others?

I don't care for idiots and foolish people, and sadly there seem to be a lot of them America. I'm not ready to write off the whole country, but it does take a lot of strength to not lay them straight out.

12. Where do your heroes loyalties lie? In what order?

Right now, there's just myself, I'm afraid. I am looking forward to having actual friends again.

13. Does your hero have a lover or partner? How do they feel about the hero now?

No, and I could really use someone right now. It's very lonely being an amnesiac in a city as dreadful as Bedlam.

14. Does your hero have a family? What is the relationship there like?

I assume so, probably back in the UK, or perhaps some other part of the Commonwealth.

15. How would the people closest to your hero describe him or her?

I'll ask them once I have somebody close to me.

16. Is your hero a role model?

Absolutely not! What a dreadful thought!

17. How spiritual is your hero? Does your hero follow a relgious tradition?

I'm fairly sure I'm an athiest. If I wasn't one before, Bedlam would have killed any faith in a higher power.

18. Is your hero part of a team, or would he/she like to be? Why?

Alone again, naturally. I am interested in working with other people, which I sense is new for me.

19. How does your hero feel about the place of metahumans and aliens on Earth?

We seem to make things much worse, or at least we do in Bedlam. Perhaps it's different in Freedom City, which just sounds nicer.

20. If you could give one piece of advice to your hero, what would it be?

It's possible you've been given a great gift. Maybe focus less on unearthing your past, and more on building a new furure.

Edited by Heritage