[OOC] Dance Macabre

olopi

I'm not sure how much combat, and balance-wise I think he'd do fine either way, but if you feel like giving the PL10 a test run we can do that, as it might be slightly easier to balance around. Up to you in the end though.

I think bringing her costume along is fine, chances are most people have some sort of bag with them.

• 2 weeks later...

So Dead Head's got Super-Senses (Magic Awareness 3 [Mental], Mental Awareness 2 [Mental]) + Enhanced Super-Senses 4 (Acute & Analytical for All Mental Senses; Flaw: Limited [Only for Necromantic Effects])

Does he pick up on anything inside the house?  Or from any of the partygoers (like those atypically cold folks Miracle Girl peeped)?

Now that he's inside the building (mental senses are weird like that :P? Yes. There's a fair bit of ambient energy in the house, which can't really be pointed towards any one source. A few people in the room do have what feels similar to the vampiric energy that Dead Head has experience with, but there's some differences about it. Beyond that, there's a whole lot of necromantic energy stored up below, probably in the Basement, and a non-insignificant amount at the upper floor of the house, too, which is more active than the one below.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so:

The moment she looks at the clothes Casey does feel a strange desire to put them on instead of what she's wearing right now, drawing her in. And once the host says what he does, there's just a moment where she feels as if she dozed off, you know that feeling when you wake up but still feel half asleep, right? When you're not entirely sure if you are awake or not.

She manages to snap out of it pretty much immediately tho, after having taken a step or two towards the clothes – in the middle of the motion. Feel free to write it out as you want beyond this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...