Happiness in Slavery OOC

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Oh right, forgot to say. Salvo will use her Datalink powers to try to get het gauntleted fingers into the nanites. Metaphorically and electronically.

Not sure if I should roll Computers or Data Link though, or anything else for that matter.

AP: Data Link 4 (Radio, 1 mile; Extras: Area, Linked [Enhanced Feats];

Flaws: Check Required [Computers]; Feats: Machine Control, Selective, Subtle) {7/11}

Edited by Zeitgeist Blue

Notice: The mice behind you  on the staircase seem to have started merging together, their shape slowly growing in size while you fiddle with the computers.

Now, this will probably be your last chance before that thing attacks you, so do you want to use Extra Effort (at the cost of fatigue with currently no HP to mitigate that instantly) to reroll the computers roll for a final shot at taking control of the nanomachines?

At any rate, give me an IC with your action, then the mice will act.

• 1 month later...

If you want to figure out exactly what parts of the footage has been doctored, I'll need a Computers check at DC20. If you pass it, read the spoiler.

There's been changes made to pretty much all footage featuring Guy until the point where Nicole confronted him, along with the footage where Rita moves to the mouse room where Nicole eventually defeated Guy.

• 4 weeks later...