Rebel - PL 6 (hero) - Player tomorrow

It looks pretty good. The only two things that I saw were that your Toughness save should be +3 when you're not surging (2 from Constitution, 1 from the jacket), and you've got one more equipment point to spend. You don't have to if you don't want to, but I figured it was worth noting. I'm picturing him as looking a lot like the Fonz, updated to modern-day. Let me know what you want to do about the ep, and you've got your first approval.

It looks pretty good. The only two things that I saw were that your Toughness save should be +3 when you're not surging (2 from Constitution, 1 from the jacket), and you've got one more equipment point to spend. You don't have to if you don't want to, but I figured it was worth noting. I'm picturing him as looking a lot like the Fonz, updated to modern-day. Let me know what you want to do about the ep, and you've got your first approval.

The Refs are having a discussion about whether or not to allow Luck and whether or not to allow the Slow Fade to be bought on Boost effects. With only 1 rank each, it probably won't be a problem for this build, but you never know. Give it a few days. The weekend is pretty slow online time for most of the Refs.

The Refs are having a discussion about whether or not to allow Luck and whether or not to allow the Slow Fade to be bought on Boost effects. With only 1 rank each, it probably won't be a problem for this build, but you never know. Give it a few days. The weekend is pretty slow online time for most of the Refs.