The Midnight Society OOC

Thevshi

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just making a comment. For one thing it's important to know when things called out in the Freedom City setting book are being changed, and this would be one of them.

What exactly is being changed? The book says supers are not invited to join the club. That does not mean that they might not be invited to a party as a guest.

It also assumes that the club knows someone is a super. I see little reason for anyone with a secret identity to not be a member.

I was just making a comment. For one thing it's important to know when things called out in the Freedom City setting book are being changed, and this would be one of them.

What exactly is being changed? The book says supers are not invited to join the club. That does not mean that they might not be invited to a party as a guest.

It also assumes that the club knows someone is a super. I see little reason for anyone with a secret identity to not be a member.

Relax- nobody's making you leave. Just turn the Midnight Society's exclusive standards into a roleplaying opportunity, like I did- as a superhero with a public identity and 'new money' to boot, the greeter treated him like dirt, and I'll probably make up an NPC guest or two to do the same at him. Make it fun.

Relax- nobody's making you leave. Just turn the Midnight Society's exclusive standards into a roleplaying opportunity, like I did- as a superhero with a public identity and 'new money' to boot, the greeter treated him like dirt, and I'll probably make up an NPC guest or two to do the same at him. Make it fun.