Business & Technology [OOC]

Dr Archeville

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, that post impressed me.

I think I've got a germ of an idea for an interesting followup sometime in the next month or so, should you decide to go through with the merger. Benjiro comes to Eric and lets him know, apparently in all innocence, that while performing the due diligence investigations for the merger he discovered some accounting and inventory management irregularities consistent with someone pursuing an unauthorized side project, and asking him for help to track down the perpetrator. :)

If we could figure out some way to segue into Shinken and Malice coming into conflict in their armored identities without realization of that fact coming into play on either side- at least for the first dust-up- that would be grand.

Hrmmm, I had always thought of it as Eric buying some of the stuff legit out of his own pocket, but going through several dummy corporations so it would be hard to trace directly back to him.

That being said, I am totally willing to throw that all out the window for the sake of plot :D

But the question remains, how to get Malice and Shinken in a slug fest without either knowing who the other is inside the suit, at least at first.

Or maybe Archeville begins playing both sides against the other, for his own insane reasons. Like, seeing who has the better tech.

Actually, he could play a definite role in setting up the conflict, shuttling communications and info between you two, and tipping off one or the other where necessary.

You love toying with me Doc don't you? First you mess with my head in Power Check, and now here? I thought we were friends Doc! ;)

But this sounds like a pretty cool idea, this could cause a whole chain of events which would grow into a pretty deep rivalry, and throw in Doc's manipulations, we've got ourselves a story arc.

• 2 weeks later...