Quantum Mechanics [OOC]

Dr Archeville

• 3 weeks later...

Only if he's got his Force Field up.

Which he doesn't. :P

Also, he's standing still and is letting you hit him, so you needn't have rolled an attack ;)

Toughness save to resist = 11, fail.

Quark gets 30pp worth of Doc's madness ;)

You really need to buy off the Resisted Flaw on that Mimic. It's not like you don't have the points. :monkey:

You really need to buy off the Resisted Flaw on that Mimic. It's not like you don't have the points. :monkey:
There was an in character reason for that. It had something to do with the soul of a person/spirit of an object not wanting to be drawn from. Now I'm seriously thinking about changing that ;)
That might be in teh edits that are being held off until he finishes his placement tests. Which I might add is only waiting for him to finish!! :D :rules:
:oops: Right away, sir!

Pseudonaturally Enhanced Mind 4 (Array, 10 point powers; PF: 2 Alternate Powers) [10pp]

BE: Enhanced Intelligence 8 (to 40/+15)

AP: Enhanced Wisdom 8 (to 18/+4)

AP: Enhanced Charisma 8 (to 16/+3)

Immunity 4 (aging, disease, poison; Flaw: Limited to half normal effect) [1.5pp]

Quickness 6 (x100; Flaw: Limited to mental tasks only) [3pp]

Doc doesn't have a lot to steal :o Took off the Drawback on the array (yes, Quark's Mind is faster :twisted:). bump the array down to 4. Quark is effective PL10 with the gold bump, so he can only have 40 Int. Took off the sleep immunity since he already has it in full.

Pseudonaturally Enhanced Mind 4 (Array, 10 point powers; PF: 2 Alternate Powers) [10pp]

BE: Enhanced Intelligence 8 (to 40/+15)

AP: Enhanced Wisdom 8 (to 18/+4)

AP: Enhanced Charisma 8 (to 16/+3)

Immunity 4 (aging, disease, poison; Flaw: Limited to half normal effect) [1.5pp]

Quickness 6 (x100; Flaw: Limited to mental tasks only) [3pp]

Doc doesn't have a lot to steal :o Took off the Drawback on the array (yes, Quark's Mind is faster :twisted:).

I'm pretty sure you can't do that. Especially since you have Tainted Mimicry.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...