Power points for questions: A new award.

MarkK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just considering the character I'm working on, with four identities... this would be a pretty brutal exercise. Like MCBE, I definitely saw a lot of bias from the fantasy setting. "Where do you keep your magic items when you sleep?" "Who is your patron deity?"

I think that a document providing more detail and insight into a character is a good thing, but I just scanned the questions with one of my characters in mind, and came up with a lot of "not applicable, redundant, don't know, don't care" responses. I think I'll submit a modernized and compressed version.

Just considering the character I'm working on, with four identities... this would be a pretty brutal exercise. Like MCBE, I definitely saw a lot of bias from the fantasy setting. "Where do you keep your magic items when you sleep?" "Who is your patron deity?"

I've not found any problems if you think liberally. Magic items becomes gadgets/utility belt/body armour/battlesuit, etc etc.

Okay -- once I finally decided to do it, only took me about an hour and fifteen minutes. But I'd rather not clutter up the Hellblog with the answers -- is it permitted to create a new news thread just for this?

Hey, you could do it as a blog. His readers sent in a bunh of questions for him to answer and he decided to post it up. :) Should help fit your blog style.

Hey, you could do it as a blog. His readers sent in a bunh of questions for him to answer and he decided to post it up. :) Should help fit your blog style.

Ooh, hadn't actually thought of that. It would be cute, but then I'm trying to keep the Hellblog as a clean record of all of his current threads. That'd really stretch things out and make it tough to scroll through.

What I did, though, is drop in a hotlink to a text file that holds the answers. Let me know if that qualifies.

• 5 months later...