Several scenes?

Angelica

Is it possible to participate in several scenes with the same character at the same time, or is each character limited to only one scene? Reason I am asking is because I was talking with Warr about the Claremont Academy, but is currently engaged in a scene with the Emissary. So if I could be in two scenes I could set up a meeting with either Duncan Summers or any of the students, otherwise I'll just have to stick with the scene I'm currently part of.

Time in play-by-post games (and in comics) rarely flows the same way it does in the Real World. As an example, an adventure I'd started, "The Creeping Killer(s)", has an in-game start date of May 20th, though my first post made for it was done on April 1st. It's now September 12th, over five months later, and the adventure's still going... in fact, it's still the same evening in-game! (And most adventures here don't have solid 'in-game' dates.) But that doesn't mean the character can't be active in other things.

So, yeah, have a ball, be active in as much as you'd like and can handle! :) If it seems like there's a conflict between adventures, talk with the Refs and we'll work it out.